SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Darkhound bud, why the hell do you keep making the special girls so fucking good? Now I need more of Daniela and Sara as well as the other special girls

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I think it is easier to do a little every day rather than big stops and starts.
Looking at the amount of content in 3.0.0 I seriously doubt he did a 'little' each day. More like big chunks each day. Anyway, I am more than happy he is picking up the stuff he decided to postpone.

Reactions: tungoli

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
You get into the lab by going in an elevator.
You are in a wheelchair while Miriam pushes you in and you both go down to the lab.
Miriam has security access to get you to the lab.
:)
Stupid question - how do you get into the wheelchair

keithwaine

Dec 9, 2017
Pls help how to trigger jennifer quest help friend photographer nathan it say alice anger must be low im stuck for hours already

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Pls help how to trigger jennifer quest help friend photographer nathan it say alice anger must be low im stuck for hours already
Check the guide, link is in the first post.
Also, read the hints in the placeholder pictures on the phone, in your case, Alice.

Last edited:

Spanky3030

Jul 30, 2018
I don't know where in the code it happened, but you can fix it by complimenting a girl on her eyes. Doesn't matter which one.
If you could tell me where it happened or what you did, it would help fixing it.
Thank you I will give that a try. It did happen once before and I was able to remove it the first time but, I did not remember how I did it. I believe both instances occurred in the evening at the bar. Sadly, I do not remember the sequence of events that created the issue. If the fix you recommended works then I will attempt to recreate the issue and will notify you how it was done. Thanks again.

Reactions: Monsieur X

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
I have a suggestion for the game.
Add a "last_visit" to Miriam's character.
Than if last_visit - gameday <= 14, you can have Miriam comment on how you kept your promise by not waiting 2 weeks to visit her.
if it is > 14, you can have Miriam be sad because you did not come see her sooner.

than at the end of the conversation, last_visit = gameday to restart the counter.

I know it is something small and stupid, but I think it would be nice to see it getting tracked in game since it was worth mentioning in her story line.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I have a suggestion for the game.
Add a "last_visit" to Miriam's character.
Than if last_visit - gameday <= 14, you can have Miriam comment on how you kept your promise by not waiting 2 weeks to visit her.
if it is > 14, you can have Miriam be sad because you did not come see her sooner.

than at the end of the conversation, last_visit = gameday to restart the counter.

I know it is something small and stupid, but I think it would be nice to see it getting tracked in game since it was worth mentioning in her story line.
Since version 0.3.0, the game already stores the last time it was done for all events, scenes and appointments.
If you type this into the console:
Python:
miriam.get_scene_seen_last("Lifeguard_tower_sex")
You will get the gameday the scene was done last time.
if it returns -1, the scene has only been done before version 0.3.0.
if it returns 0, the scene hasn't been done at all.

Maybe I create a second shorter scene with miriam that triggers when you visit her later or ealier than the 14 days time span.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i got the scene with yvette when i surprise her in her room but this scene does not unlock (and she flashed her boobs before)

Screenshot (71) (Small).png Screenshot (70) (Small)_LI.jpg

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Looks like most of the post-release chaos has slowed down, so weekend fan art will start up again.

Next up is Yumiko and Sakura.
But there is a complication,

Darkhound was cornered by Daniela (and Sara) :eek:

Being a sensible Duck I took over the lab instead of helping Darkhound :D
And renamed it "Duck labs" (changed the locks too)

Then experimented a bit,
  1. Classic Yumiko (HI tribute) and Sakura (Fan Art girl)
  2. (New) Brown Eyed Yumiko
  3. (New) Duckswim hybrid, Akari Sakura
    • Yumiko/Amy/Mi merge (Fit, Muscled, +1 cup size, Amy type hair)
Yumiko will start out (option 1).
Holiday Island 30 - Yumiko Sakura.jpg
Brown Eyed Sakura as Yumiko or Hybrid up next, we'll see how it goes.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes