-Archon-

Feb 1, 2021
Hi,
i have a question about 3 missing (context related) sextings from Aly. Ive got all the 5 Teen Pics from her (and that were all in version 2.3.2) but now it says there are 8 pics you can get. The only missing Achievement is the Shower in the gym with Aly, but that achievement already existed in version 2.3.2, so i think that getting the 3 missing pics has to do with one of the new achievements, maybe the photoshoot or the different outfits event, but i already tried that with different answers, but no sexting until now...
can anybody help with that? thx

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
Now that Mr. Darkhound has given us those awesome 3.0 updates, and I have had the three day underground lab experience, I have enough material for:

ANAL RETENTIVE MUSINGS - UNDERGROUND LAB EDITION

• I can't help but wonder about that hospital bed down there. It seemed conveniently set up for the MC with the naked pictures of the girls and such. It's almost like they were expecting MC to go down there some day. Has anybody else used room beforehand? If a girl gets injured, do they set up pictures of a naked MC? And what if something big happens and multiple beds are needed? Maybe Mercedes and Ivy get in an epic fight. I noticed there was an older PG game also called Holiday Island. If naming disputes remain unsettled, they might sneak in a suicide bomber.
  • If Yvette was not on the island at the time MC injured ankle, is her visit omitted? Or is there additional dialogue explaining she flew in special just for the visit? I suggest making sure Yvette is there before taking that jog on the beach.
  • If Miriam can use the gym down there, can't Mercedes use it too? If she wanted to work out discreetly after night bar closes down, it would have made more sense to go down there.
  • Is full out sex with Daniela or Sara on the horizon? Where will it take place? We might have the Holiday Island variation of "Your place or mine?"
  • While we are at it, maybe we can find a way for MC to have sex with Lisa. A) MC can masturbate while he asks Lisa to make moaning orgasmic sounds or B) Daniela and Joy can use their scientific genius to give Lisa a sexy android body. As you can tell by my avatar, I know a thing or two about androids. I am available for consultation.
  • Are Daniela and Sara supposed to be secret to the other girls? How do they enter the lab without their knowledge? There must be another entrance to lab besides elevator in doctor's office.
  • So all those magic pills are manufactured in the underground lab, eh? So why do the upstairs doctors always say "I made a blue pill for you." Are Daniela and Sara aware that upstairs doctors are taking credit for their work? Will their be a dispute over copyright infringement?
Most of these questions are rhetorical. But if you have any answers, theories or comments, I'd love to read them.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Now that Mr. Darkhound has given us those awesome 3.0 updates, and I have had the three day underground lab experience, I have enough material for:

1. I can't help but wonder about that hospital bed down there. It seemed conveniently set up for the MC with the naked pictures of the girls and such. It's almost like they were expecting MC to go down there some day. Has anybody else used room beforehand? If a girl gets injured, do they set up pictures of a naked MC? And what if something big happens and multiple beds are needed? Maybe Mercedes and Ivy get in an epic fight. I noticed there was an older PG game also called Holiday Island. If naming disputes remain unsettled, they might sneak in a suicide bomber.
  2. If Yvette was not on the island at the time MC injured ankle, is her visit omitted? Or is there additional dialogue explaining she flew in special just for the visit? I suggest making sure Yvette is there before taking that jog on the beach.
If Miriam can use the gym down there, can't Mercedes use it too? If she wanted to work out discreetly after night bar closes down, it would have made more sense to go down there.
  1. Is full out sex with Daniela or Sara on the horizon? Where will it take place? We might have the Holiday Island variation of "Your place or mine?"
  2. While we are at it, maybe we can find a way for MC to have sex with Lisa. A) MC can masturbate while he asks Lisa to make moaning orgasmic sounds or B) Daniela and Joy can use their scientific genius to give Lisa a sexy android body. As you can tell by my avatar, I know a thing or two about androids. I am available for consultation.
  3. Are Daniela and Sara supposed to be secret to the other girls? How do they enter the lab without their knowledge? There must be another entrance to lab besides elevator in doctor's office.
  4. So all those magic pills are manufactured in the underground lab, eh? So why do the upstairs doctors always say "I made a blue pill for you." Are Daniela and Sara aware that upstairs doctors are taking credit for their work? Will their be a dispute over copyright infringement?
Most of these questions are rhetorical. But if you have any answers, theories or comments, I'd love to read them.
Boob Inspired answers.
  1. If a girl gets injured her clone takes over, why do you think they don't remember things?
    • Not, same, person.
  2. Yvette is cute and cute is quantum, so Yvette is everywhere at once.
    • Also she put the rock there, yeah...
  3. Daniela and Sara are full in sex girls, so that would be a no, they'd never do full out, ever.
  4. The only android body available is the automated prostate checker
    • But then some people did want anal :eek:
  5. What girl, what gym? Miram and Mercedes are, amongst other things, figments of the MCs imagination
    • Also Joy is tired of the MC climbing the mobile mast and humping the rail mounted Miriam router there.
  6. They had to be secret, Joy refused to make a tier0 for Daniela, Annabelle and Sara.
  7. They are not certified doctors ...
    • And you are not on an Island with beautiful women who all want you
Said it before, saying it again, her name is Joy Resplandor

<Joy> This might sting a bit, try not to fight the restraints :D

Last edited:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Boob Inspired answers.
  1. If a girl gets injured her clone takes over, why do you think they don't remember things?
    • Not, same, person.
  3. Daniela and Sara are full in sex girls, so that would be a no, they'd never do full out, ever.
    • But then some people did want anal
  5. What girl, what gym? Miram and Mercedes are, amongst other things, figments of the MCs imagination
    • Also Joy is tired of the MC climbing the mobile mast and humping the rail mounted Miriam router there.
  6. They had to be secret, Joy refused to make a tier0 for Daniela, Annabelle and Sara.

<Joy> This might sting a bit, try not to fight the restraints
It wasn't a rock, it was a half-buried coconut and there are LOTS of coconuts on the island!

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
Boob Inspired answers.
    • Not, same, person.
    • But then some people did want anal

<Joy> This might sting a bit, try not to fight the restraints
Thanks for the insight and for not criticizing my grammatically incorrect us of the word "there".

BTW, if a sexy android is not feasible, maybe they can implant a Lisa chip into a blowup doll or something like that. MC can hide it under the bed in case a girl visits. Don't worry. Maids don't seem to clean there.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Would have been nice if Joy told Daniella to vacation on the island with a certain nice young man - instead of leaving and screwing just anyone

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018

• I can't help but wonder about that hospital bed down there. It seemed conveniently set up for the MC with the naked pictures of the girls and such. It's almost like they were expecting MC to go down there some day. Has anybody else used room beforehand? If a girl gets injured, do they set up pictures of a naked MC? And what if something big happens and multiple beds are needed? Maybe Mercedes and Ivy get in an epic fight. I noticed there was an older PG game also called Holiday Island. If naming disputes remain unsettled, they might sneak in a suicide bomber.
  • If Yvette was not on the island at the time MC injured ankle, is her visit omitted? Or is there additional dialogue explaining she flew in special just for the visit? I suggest making sure Yvette is there before taking that jog on the beach.
  • If Miriam can use the gym down there, can't Mercedes use it too? If she wanted to work out discreetly after night bar closes down, it would have made more sense to go down there.
  • Is full out sex with Daniela or Sara on the horizon? Where will it take place? We might have the Holiday Island variation of "Your place or mine?"
  • While we are at it, maybe we can find a way for MC to have sex with Lisa. A) MC can masturbate while he asks Lisa to make moaning orgasmic sounds or B) Daniela and Joy can use their scientific genius to give Lisa a sexy android body. As you can tell by my avatar, I know a thing or two about androids. I am available for consultation.
  • Are Daniela and Sara supposed to be secret to the other girls? How do they enter the lab without their knowledge? There must be another entrance to lab besides elevator in doctor's office.
  • So all those magic pills are manufactured in the underground lab, eh? So why do the upstairs doctors always say "I made a blue pill for you." Are Daniela and Sara aware that upstairs doctors are taking credit for their work? Will their be a dispute over copyright infringement?
Very thought-provoking questions! I'm also a details/backstory/minutiae guy, so here are my thoughts regarding your questions:
  • The MC was told on more than one occasion that the lab facility was very large - larger than it appeared, so I suspect that there is more than one hospital room. I also suspect that the room the MC ended up in was at least somewhat pre-configured specifically for him.
  • Regarding Yvette, I'm (reasonably) confident that she would've shown up, no matter what. I have no idea how that (having her jet in from the mainland to jump the MC) would affect the dialog, though. I know that there were island girls who had been sent back to the mainland (in my HI universe) who were at the party Sara attended. Somebody ought to revert to a pre-accident/lab save, send Yvette home, and find out what happens on Day 2 in the lab...
  • I'm sure Mercedes can use the Lab gym (and probably does occasionally), but she seems to have a preference for the main resort gym.
  • I would think that "coital opportunities" with Daniela and Sara would eventually be more or less comparable to the other "staff girls" on the island.
  • That could be problematic... You should watch the movie Her (2013)...
  • Obviously the "doctor-babes" know about the lab, because one of them contacted the lab about the MC's accident and condition. Also, Sara went to a party in the night bar with several of the island girls, so I'm pretty sure they are not a secret to any of the other girls.
  • Regarding the pills... umm... sorry, I got nuthin'...
So, being a details/backstory/minutiae guy myself, I have some observations and questions about the island, etc.:
  • Are Daniela and Sara really the only ones working in the lab, or are there others that we/MC don't know about? If they are the only ones, and Joy has sent Daniela away on a 3-week booty-call sabbatical, does that mean that Sara is working alone in the lab all day? I would think an outgoing 18 y.o. like Sara would get very lonely and crave some social interaction. Might we see her "sneak" to the resort sometime in the not too distant future?
  • Does Joy/HI, Inc. own the entire island, or just the resort and subterranean lab complex? I don't recall whether this has been explicitly stated. (but then, I do have a Dory-like memory, so...)
  • Does anybody work at the airport? A small, private GA airport might very well not have anyone operating a control tower, but how would the aircraft that arrive at the island airport (HI corporate aircraft?) refuel for the return trip? Might there be "airport girls" that we could meet (etc., etc.) in the future?
  • Is there anything else on the island besides the airport, the resort, and the underground lab? If so, what?
That's all I've got, at the moment. These are also mostly rhetorical, but I would certainly be interested in others' insights about these questions/observations.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Very thought-provoking questions! I'm also a details/backstory/minutiae guy, so here are my thoughts regarding your questions:
  • The MC was told on more than one occasion that the lab facility was very large - larger than it appeared, so I suspect that there is more than one hospital room. I also suspect that the room the MC ended up in was at least somewhat pre-configured specifically for him.
  • Regarding Yvette, I'm (reasonably) confident that she would've shown up, no matter what. I have no idea how that (having her jet in from the mainland to jump the MC) would affect the dialog, though. I know that there were island girls who had been sent back to the mainland (in my HI universe) who were at the party Sara attended. Somebody ought to revert to a pre-accident/lab save, send Yvette home, and find out what happens on Day 2 in the lab...
  • I'm sure Mercedes can use the Lab gym (and probably does occasionally), but she seems to have a preference for the main resort gym.
  • I would think that "coital opportunities" with Daniela and Sara would eventually be more or less comparable to the other "staff girls" on the island.
  • That could be problematic... You should watch the movie Her (2013)...
  • Obviously the "doctor-babes" know about the lab, because one of them contacted the lab about the MC's accident and condition. Also, Sara went to a party in the night bar with several of the island girls, so I'm pretty sure they are not a secret to any of the other girls.
  • Regarding the pills... umm... sorry, I got nuthin'...
So, being a details/backstory/minutiae guy myself, I have some observations and questions about the island, etc.:
  • Are Daniela and Sara really the only ones working in the lab, or are there others that we/MC don't know about? If they are the only ones, and Joy has sent Daniela away on a 3-week booty-call sabbatical, does that mean that Sara is working alone in the lab all day? I would think an outgoing 18 y.o. like Sara would get very lonely and crave some social interaction. Might we see her "sneak" to the resort sometime in the not too distant future?
  • Does Joy/HI, Inc. own the entire island, or just the resort and subterranean lab complex? I don't recall whether this has been explicitly stated. (but then, I do have a Dory-like memory, so...)
  • Does anybody work at the airport? A small, private GA airport might very well not have anyone operating a control tower, but how would the aircraft that arrive at the island airport (HI corporate aircraft?) refuel for the return trip? Might there be "airport girls" that we could meet (etc., etc.) in the future?
  • Is there anything else on the island besides the airport, the resort, and the underground lab? If so, what?
That's all I've got, at the moment. These are also mostly rhetorical, but I would certainly be interested in others' insights about these questions/observations.
I have remarked several times already in this thread that there must be lots of people on the island we don't know anything about. A place like that requires quite some technical support staff to keep the place running. We haven't really seen any tech girl (it would be a girl working for Joy?) doing maintenance etc. And Joy is flying back and forth a lot. The flight crew would have to lay over on the island too.

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
I checked my bed, and Yvette's definitely not there.
I observed my bed really hard too, to make sure the wave function would collapse.
Nope ... still no Yvette.
:cry:
You have become a quantum observer. By witnessing where you think Yvette is supposed to be, you change the location where Yvette is. So, Yvette may be laying naked on your bed, waiting for you to come home to ravage her all night long. But by opening the door to your room, or recording the room, Yvette's location in the world changes, and she is now waiting for someone else to come home and ravage her.

Poor Yvette. Eternally hot, but forever out of our reach.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
You have become a quantum observer. By witnessing where you think Yvette is supposed to be, you change the location where Yvette is. So, Yvette may be laying naked on your bed, waiting for you to come home to ravage her all night long. But by opening the door to your room, or recording the room, Yvette's location in the world changes, and she is now waiting for someone else to come home and ravage her.

Great. Guess where Renee will find her?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Actually..... there is a Slight Spanish word game ....but it s regonial, it is Jo! y resplandor ( Ho ! and shining) used when things get screwed or when you recieve some bad new s and you can´t really say anything about it somthing like " just eat it and smile" and the other is with the slang spoken over here were the Y is spoken like Ye often they say Jo as "me" instead of Yo how it is normally "y" is the "and" and "resplandor" is shining so the sentece would be (J)Yo y resplandor = me and shining ! never asociated that with the famos Film "Shining" (Maybe because y have a slight crush on Joy)

Reactions: MarsUltor

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018

So, now we're applying the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle to Yvette??!

It could be worse, I guess... we certainly don't want her to be Schrödinger's Yvette.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I have remarked several times already in this thread that there must be lots of people on the island we don't know anything about. A place like that requires quite some technical support staff to keep the place running. We haven't really seen any tech girl (it would be a girl working for Joy?) doing maintenance etc. And Joy is flying back and forth a lot. The flight crew would have to lay over on the island too.
I asked Darkhound to add Eduardo the muscular groundskeeper. If you ignore a girl too many times, Eduardo steps in to satisfy them. What did the MC just stumble upon? Nooooooo! (And cue the angry mobs with pitchforks!) Hahahaha!

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes