BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
I am changing computer, how can I transfer my game to the new computer?
If you want to transfer your old save files, you will have to locate them on your old computer. If you have a Windows system, they can likely be found in the following folder (that is what it is like on my system):
"c:\Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\"
In that directory, there should be a folder starting with "Island-" followed by a long number. In there, you will find lots of ".save"-files. If you are not able to find them, search your computer for all files of that type (*.save).

On your new Computer, I would recommend to first install the game and then save one file. Then, again, locate the folder where that ".save"-file is stored. Finally, transfer all your old save files to that folder.

I have never done this myself. But this is generally how it should work.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
The game can’t be opened, delete it and download it again.
First time install? Upgrade? This has been answered numerous times already, but it depends on what type of install you are doing. Read a few pages back and see if the posted answers solve your problem.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Hey been a while since I last played this good game, does anyone have an early bug fix for this version or can I play this without gamebreaking bugs?

link019

Jan 12, 2019
If you want to transfer your old save files, you will have to locate them on your old computer. If you have a Windows system, they can likely be found in the following folder (that is what it is like on my system):
"c:\Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\"
In that directory, there should be a folder starting with "Island-" followed by a long number. In there, you will find lots of ".save"-files. If you are not able to find them, search your computer for all files of that type (*.save).

On your new Computer, I would recommend to first install the game and then save one file. Then, again, locate the folder where that ".save"-file is stored. Finally, transfer all your old save files to that folder.

I have never done this myself. But this is generally how it should work.

Thanks, this is what I meant by transferring the game. I use Mac, any guidelines?

Reactions: Aereon1104

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
why the hell i cannot trigger the last sexting message of natasha
i tried everything with her :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I just went through the lab scene. I like it.
Yvette was off the island when the scenes triggered, so I wondered how it would be handled.
The dialogue about Yvette flying back was good, but maybe the lab scenes could just be restricted unless Yvette is on the island.
Also, Lacey and Heather are mentioned to be on the island when they're not.
Perhaps don't restrict the lab scenes but add a line to Yvette's dialogue, that she's not the only girl who was worried about you, and all the girls are here.
When I got out, Alice was mad because I hadn't shown up at the pool. Since all the girls were worried about me, I think that I should be forgiven, and no girl should be mad at me for missing an appointment when I'm in the hospital.
Also, why should Daniela's solution be to screw random guys, when she could sleep with the MC?
If Daniela had gene therapy, why didn't she get her vision fixed?
Just some thoughts I had.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island 0.3.0.1 has been released

Hi guys and gals,

the first bug fix update for 0.3.0.0 beta has been released.
This is an update for the version 0.3.0.0 beta (PC, Mac, Linux only).
The update works on version 0.3.0.0 for PC, Mac and Linux.
In case you are new to the game, you need to download one of the main game files for version 0.3.0.0 (PC, Mac, Linux) from the links on my main patreon page:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported. Some saves might still not load. Sorry for that, but there is nothing I can do about it.
Please download the update to 0.3.0.1 (PC, Mac, Linux) from one of these links:

OR

To apply the update, please extract all files from the zip archive to the folder where you installed the full game. Overwrite all files when asked.
For Mac users, please navigate to the folder structure:

\Contents\Resources\autorun
Inside you find the folder named "game". Copy the content of zip file into the "autorun" folder from above.

Please check this post to get information about bugs that have been fixed since 0.3.0.0

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes