DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
As I said, the game is big.
Beginning can be overwhelming.
They are cheats that can help but even with cheats you need to understand the game.
I don't say that as a jab or to mock you. This game isn't a fuck fest but when you get it, you can have sex with all the girls that have sex scenes or sexy scenes at your leisure.
This is a sandbox dating sim game, having sex within a couple of minutes of play it is not.

I tell you: I cheat like there is no tomorrow but even that way, when I start a new game it takes time to unlock every scenes, every pre requisite. There are hours of game play, even with cheats, hours.
True, thnx for guide to the maker it does help with some mechanics. Recently first tried out the game after having had it in my backlog for a very long time and it is actually quite fun overall if you do not mind having to form a relation with the girls first above a complete fuckfest. Also nicely done that all girls I met till now have some personality beyond just archetype and are likable within context of the game. Kudos to the dev for what is there.

Slight disadvantages that dev may have a small look at over time when keeps working on it if he agrees with me, else just disregard:
-Theme is big breasts, so no complaints about that and impossible to render all 5 times for dev is well understood and there is some diversity at least in body type even if no girl is really small or lets be real they are all very impressively endowed if met them on the street. :p

Content though is pretty low for the girls that are slightly less developed on top overall and they tend to be tier 3 or tier 2 at max. If the intention is to include more girls in future it would be nice to have a DD with a lot of content or add more content to some of the girls that are now tier 3 for more balance overall like Delizia for example.

-Convoluted quests might need to be made slightly more fun or easier maybe. Hints and tips are there for when need different clothes and times so that works overall and with inviting a girl for a date you can bypass some of the RNG at least. When there is a need for a certain girl to be on the island and she is not added automatically before you are at max girls, it works a bit less well in my opinion, at least you will have to send a girl you may have come to like away like with needing to learn to massage.

It would be nice if the either there are more girls available to help in a case like that or if that would be a problem with rendering have that specific girl visit the island as a temporary guest so you can do the quest if possible coding wise without great problems. Advantages is not to have to send a girl away you had buildup with if like to play only with those given to you nor have a quest go extreme slow when find out you miss a girl on the island on Monday to be able to progress a line. :p

Personally think the Amy line goes a bit too slow in comparison especially since other girls do not have the same format yet and affection and love may grow a bit slow during her quest progression, some faster growth of max affection and love stats with earlier quests and more favor later might work better in my opinion, but if dev thinks it is great now I can live with it.:) Besides growth of max stats It is not so much the quests itself though but due to the convoluted demands of some you can get blocked a bit from progressing with them until you get the conditions around you right as is really fun. Due to that it can feel a bit slower as needed as well and feels a bit like interacting with her in the meantime is more or less useless since no or not much growth.

For me it feels that it detracts a bit from the organic flow that developing those relations have and a bit too much achieving the next step by demands if that makes sense. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: MarsUltor

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
True, thnx for guide it does help with some mechanics. Recently first tried out the game after having had it in my backlog for a very long time and it is actually quite fun overall if you do not mind having to form a relation with the girls first above a complete fuckfest. Also nicely done that all girls I met till now have some persoonality beyond just archetype and are likable within context of the game. Kudos to the dev for what is there.

Slight disadvantages that dev may have a small look at over time when keeps working on it if he agrees with me, else just disregard:
-Theme is big breasts, so no complaints about that and impossible to render all 5 times for dev is well understood and there is some diversity at least in body type even if no girl is really small or lets be real they are all very impressively endowed if met them on the street. :p

Content though is pretty low for the girls that are slightly less developed on top overall and they tend to be tier 3 or tier 2 at max. If the intention is to include more girls in future it would be nice to have a DD with a lot of content or add more content to some of the girls that are now tier 3 for more balance overall like Delizia for example.

-Convoluted quests might need to be made slightly more fun or easier maybe. Hints and tips are there for when need different clothes and times so that works overall and with inviting a girl for a date you can bypass some of the RNG at least. When there is a need for a certain girl to be on the island and she is not added automatically before you are at max girls, it works a bit less well in my opinion, at least you will have to send a girl you may have come to like away like with needing to learn to massage.

It would be nice if the either there are more girls available to help in a case like that or if that would be a problem with rendering have that specific girl visit the island as a temporary guest so you can do the quest if possible coding wise without great problems. Advantages is not to have to send a girl away you had buildup with if like to play only with those given to you nor have a quest go extreme slow when find out you miss a girl on the island on Monday to be able to progress a line. :p

Personally think the Amy line goes a bit too slow in comparison especially since other girls do not have the same format yet and affection and love may grow a bit slow during her quest progression, some faster growth of max affection and love stats with earlier quests and more favor later might work better in my opinion, but if dev thinks it is great now I can live with it.:) Besides growth of max stats It is not so much the quests itself though but due to the convoluted demands of some you can get blocked a bit from progressing with them until you get the conditions around you right as is really fun. Due to that it can feel a bit slower as needed as well.
Fair commentary.
Yes, some pre requisites are hard to find without the guide or asking like Faye breast bump => must do Ivy breast bump first (but maybe this requisite was removed, I don't know).
No other "normal" girls will be added but 2 "specials" girls were added in last version.
About sending the girls away, sometimes it worth it , like Heather (especially her) or Eva. The stats loss is nothing that can be build up again (I use cheats tho).

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Fair commentary.
Yes, some pre requisites are hard to find without the guide or asking like Faye breast bump => must do Ivy breast bump first (but maybe this requisite was removed, I don't know).
No other "normal" girls will be added but 2 "specials" girls were added in last version.
About sending the girls away, sometimes it worth it , like Heather (especially her) or Eva. The stats loss is nothing that can be build up again (I use cheats tho).
It is not about the stats, those are easily enough replaced. :) Dev did not make it hard to build those up, it is more that it makes it impossible to play just with the girls game gave you if like that and if you are building relations and get invested in a girl it feels kind of immersion breaking to have to send her away to get good or best results or to be able to progress with another girl.

I get reminded a bit too much at such moments you are playing a game where you have to fulfill certain demands/conditions to get further with a girl or best result instead of forming relations. It is a smaller gripe about further improvement instead this is horrible, but there are a few more examples of that indeed that impede with the flow and feel of game a bit and you get reminded a bit too much it is a game while overall this game does a good job in that respect. :)

Now if it was just stopping you from achieving a complete run or make you miss one or two scenes with a girl, no problem, but it is blocking advancement with girls pretty early on already so you have to do it.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How to meet jessica in reception on arrival day
The initial girl manning the reception desk on arrival day, is random based on your choices, when you first meet with Joy and learn you have won the lottery.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
How to meet jessica in reception on arrival day
Who is working on the Reception on your arrival day is totally random.
It can be manipulated slightly with what two girls you choose to have on the island.
So... choosing Jessica as one of the two increases the possibility of her being at the reception.
But no guarantee, as it's the random allocation for that start day of who is on the island is doing which job.
:)

Reactions: junior366

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Yumiko_beach_bar1_small.jpg

Yumiko_beach_bar2.jpg

Hello everyone!
The beach bar, with Yumiko as the bartender, will be added as a new location that you will be able to visit in the afternoons.
The beach bar is accessible from the main beach location.
The following functions and features will be added with 0.3.1:
  • Go to the beach bar as a player action to: have a drink, chat with Yumiko, have a snack
  • During the player action, events can happen, meaning other girls can show up (Amy and Yvette for now)
  • Ask the girls if they would like to have a drink with you. If they agree, they can either go with you to the beach bar or have you fetch something for them (only Yvette for now).
Take care and enjoy the preview.

Darkhound

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
It is not about the stats, those are easily enough replaced. :) Dev did not make it hard to build those up, it is more that it makes it impossible to play just with the girls game gave you if like that and if you are building relations and get invested in a girl it feels kind of immersion breaking to have to send her away to get good or best results or to be able to progress with another girl.

I get reminded a bit too much at such moments you are playing a game where you have to fulfill certain demands/conditions to get further with a girl or best result instead of forming relations. It is a smaller gripe about further improvement instead this is horrible, but there are a few more examples of that indeed that impede with the flow and feel of game a bit and you get reminded a bit too much it is a game while overall this game does a good job in that respect. :)

Now if it was just stopping you from achieving a complete run or make you miss one or two scenes with a girl, no problem, but it is blocking advancement with girls pretty early on already so you have to do it.
Which girls in particular ? Beside Ivy breast dump being a req for Faye breast dump scene (and maybe for how to chance the weight lift at the gym) I don't remember many instance that that but my memory is fuzzy so ...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Which girls in particular ? Beside Ivy breast dump being a req for Faye breast dump scene (and maybe for how to chance the weight lift at the gym) I don't remember many instance that that but my memory is fuzzy so ...
Need Faye to open up shower in gym for example, the wish and dress girls need to be there to get certain things, you need Alice and Renee to get further with Amy storyline or her quests stalls long before you are at 100 affection and love.

Eva breast operations line to get further with overall Island story and learn from Joy, new room that also hides a number of events behind and continue M&M that can lead to laboratory for example. No Eva on island and those lines can not even start and I likely missed lots more potential blocks since have Jessica, Faye, Natacha and Yvette not on island as original girls that have most events and have not invited them yet since hate to send other girls away.

Just a few things I noticed until now and there might well be other things locked behind other girls being on the island that you need for story lines of other girls like Heather being able to do pole dance.
Especially when other girls get the same kind of format as Amy has now to get affection and love levels opened up, that can easily increase to become really annoying since then might become more juggling of which girl is on island as letting relations develop naturally if hide requirements behind girls that do not have to be on the island anyway whatever your choices were.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
when other girls get the same kind of format as Amy has now
Not quite.

Extending it to the all girls or even all normals is not viable.
The time and effort required would be more than the combined total of the game so far.

So the assumption is not valid, insurmountable technical constraint.
It follows logically that only the best of the best could get anything that size and scope.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not quite.

Extending it to the all girls or even all normals is not viable.
The time and effort required would be more than the combined total of the game so far.

So the assumption is not valid, insurmountable technical constraint.
It follows logically that only the best of the best could get anything that size and scope.

As for why Amy has it, her suberb technical handling, presentation and known popularity (patreons and developer) makes her the pioneer of the game, proto type content often starts with Amy.
Which would be all tier 1 girls I suspect at least in the end. So at least 5 times for the girls with most content and I thought that was intended. Besides is with the prototype not the best moment to say what you think works and works a bit less. :)

Like I said in my first post about it, it are just slight improvements to keep flow even better if dev agrees it hurts the flow and to minimize the break of immersion that makes you realize you are playing a game by having to fulfill conditions that have nothing to do with the girl in question herself but with way quests and game mechanics are set up in those quests.

Making sure that either a girl you need somehow visits the island if even just for a few weeks without having to juggle as a player who is there (you could even let a girl with least interactions last few weeks have a sick relative she needs to take care of for those same weeks to keep maximum amount of girls same) or make sure you use a girl for it in the quest that has to be on the island whoever you choose at start or later, like Jennifer for clothing and proteine drinks. That way you could minimize that by a lot.

Last edited:

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
At the night bar, Yumiko asks MC which girl he likes best/least. The +/- points of attractiveness of this girl depend on it.
In addition, it also somehow affects something in the game; for further events in the game?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
At the night bar, Yumiko asks MC which girl he likes best/least. The +/- points of attractiveness of this girl depend on it.
In addition, it also somehow affects something in the game; for further events in the game?
Maybe Faye pull ups game where she tries to get the MC hard and I'm not even sure.
As for now: no influence on events and it will probably say that way but as Yoda said: Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future :)

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Attractiveness affects the lust gained by the player for that given girl.

Therefore changing a girls attractiveness (through Yumiko) allows the player to create an environment in where the amount of lust the player character gets from interactions matches the player's preference for a given girl.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Stuck in Amy's quest tried searching for a solution in forum but didn't find one. Love max is at 50, affection max at 75. Quest help tells I should catch Amy in her skimpy outfit (I guess the the super sexy outfit) talking with Jennifer, but after reloading multiple times and going to the bar it doesn't trigger for me.

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
Stuck in Amy's quest tried searching for a solution in forum but didn't find one. Love max is at 50, affection max at 75. Quest help tells I should catch Amy in her skimpy outfit (I guess the the super sexy outfit) talking with Jennifer, but after reloading multiple times and going to the bar it doesn't trigger for me.
I don't know if this is your issue, but Amy also has a quest to get her stats over 50/75, involving other characters and massages and stuff. Some of Amy's content is inaccessible until you do these quests. You could always download the companion guide for more assistance.

Reactions: Lamoucheronn
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes