Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I don't know if this is your issue, but Amy also has a quest to get her stats over 50/75, involving other characters and massages and stuff. Some of Amy's content is inaccessible until you do these quests. You could always download the companion guide for more assistance.
I downloaded the companion guide, but apparently this is the quest I should be doing to get her stats up or am I wrong?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I downloaded the companion guide, but apparently this is the quest I should be doing to get her stats up or am I wrong?
No it is massage quest if have not done that yet and after orange rose quest if I am right. Did not think the arm wrestle quest is part of that quest line.

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Looks like the recent updates borked all my saves. Am I going to have to start all over?
No such thing. Which update, 3.0.0 or 3.0.1? And are you sure you re-installed the companion mod if you had that before?

Edit: official statement by Darkhound (and I never found it to be wrong)
Is the update going to break save games?:
0.3.1.0 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021
For the underground story to start, you need Mercedes & Miriam on the island (I don't remember at which point they come) and have spend something like 45 days on the island.
I have them both and finished their quests ( except the ones that say wait for the new verison) and i'm over 50 days on the island

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
No such thing. Which update, 3.0.0 or 3.0.1? And are you sure you re-installed the companion mod if you had that before?

Edit: official statement by Darkhound (and I never found it to be wrong)
Is the update going to break save games?:
0.3.1.0 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
Both. I did forget to re-install the companion mod, however, so I'll try that now, thanks.

Edited to add: It's working properly now, though I did just have an odd encounter where I:
1) Asked to meet with Renee at the pool in 90 minutes
2) Met her there at the correct time, and played in the pool with her
3) Got an angry text from her after about being stood up o_O;

Last edited:

braun323

Apr 21, 2019
the 3.01 update doesnt seem to be working for me. Im on mac and have unzipped the file into the autorun folder which creates a 'game 2' folder. Ive tried running the game like that, tried copying all the files from game 2 into the original game folder and tried dumping all the files from game 2 into the autorun folder. nothing seems to be working here what am I doing wrong?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
It happens automatically in the version 3.0 event, during the third day in the lab she show you her new sexy muscles. Be careful that you have to keep saving often so that you have a record of the best moments.
You can replay almost if not all lab scene via the phone (camera icon)

Dec 6, 2019
You can replay almost if not all lab scene via the phone (camera icon)
Beware though, I wanted to see the event again where Amy tells you she's leaving the island through my phone, but after I was done replaying the event, Amy had indeed left the island again. So the replay feature is very realistic :D
(Though it did give me the opportunity to invite another girl to the island again for a little while, which allowed me to work on seeing all events/appointments/scenes, so I'm not gonna complain).

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I was doing some searching on the internet.
Already found a certain Car Calendar with AMY in it.
However, I stumbled upon another website.
This site was called...
Ooh La La...

Amy (Ooh La La).png

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FANART and no way represents any actual image from the game )
( Any similarity to any future images is coincidental )

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
visit.png

Action to visit a girl gets an update (0.3.1 preview)

Hello guys and gals,

the selection screen when you visit a girl gets an upgrade.
If you have hacked the girl's sub dermal implant to level 3, and know her location, the girl selection screen will show a small icon that indicates if she's in her room (green icon) or not (white icon with a red cross).
If you haven't hacked her sub dermal implant to level 3 yet, a question mark is shown to indicate that her location is unknown to you.

Stay safe everyone!
darkhound1

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes