norb82

Sep 19, 2018
As others have pointed out, reading the guide will give you hints on how to achieve sex with the girls. And there is plenty! IIRC you can have sex with e.g. Jessica within 3-4 game days.

Here are some posts that may also give you ideas on what you can do:

How to have sex with 10 different girls in one day on Holiday Island
How to have sex with 11 different girls in one day on Holiday Island
How to have sex with Amy 5 times in one day
As others have pointed out, reading the guide will give you hints on how to achieve sex with the girls. And there is plenty! IIRC you can have sex with e.g. Jessica within 3-4 game days.

If you play right you can fuck Jessica at least 3 times , maybe 4 too in one day. At the pool in the morning (suncream), at poledance or by playing hotshots (maybe both in one night) and at the pool at 2:00 ....

berlino69

Oct 14, 2018
How can I talk to Mercedes about her strength at the pool??? Affection/lust at max, love = 70, be alone with her at the pool, nothing happens...

kp4

Aug 6, 2018
Delete (backup it before just in case) the persistent files in the <game folder>/game/saves and in C:\user\<your user ID>\AppData\roaming\RenPy\Island-1499865023.

You will have to redo some girls arrival scenes.

It worked! Thank you very much!

berlino69

Oct 14, 2018
Did you try to throw her in to the Pool ? already ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jo, tried to shove her into the water about 20 times, always failed, but this has no effect on triggering the event. There is no way to talk with her about her strength at the pool. Looked in the guide also and several posts here, there are no hints about it.

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Jo, tried to shove her into the water about 20 times, always failed, but this has no effect on triggering the event. There is no way to talk with her about her strength at the pool. Looked in the guide also and several posts here, there are no hints about it.
I think that quest is not finished yet in the current version.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
norb82 and my dear "Piefke"(berlino69);) The quest is" find out the secret about Mercedes and Mirams streght!" and it is like a puzzle so yes the quest is not finished yet, and the Player will learn about it in future interactions (Next info u will get when u twist your ankle and u are rescued )
with those girls similar to Natashas Breast Quest were u learn it chunk wise (I understood now what berlino69 was asking)

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
So today I reached 1000 posts on F95Zone.
Gives me Well-Known Member Status, and an Addicted trophy.
No actual benefits whatsoever...
:rolleyes:

Anyhow...

To mark this occasion I decided to do a FanArt render...
Caught AMY doing some Topless Sunbathing on the beach...
:oops::p

View attachment 1250544

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FANART and no way represents any actual image from the game )
( Any similarity to any future images is coincidental )
Damn, you're good!!! Got any Asian assets to play with (hint, hint)?!?

Bazmanfoo

Mar 8, 2020
The first thing is to make sure that your graphics card driver is up to date.
If it still is happening try this...

DELETE the persistent file in these two folders (Save & AppData).
Try to start the game again.

Save folder... (Holiday Island/game/saves)
AppData folder (C: user/***/AppData/roaming/RenPy/Island-1499865023)*** your user id

The only downside of this is if you had done the plane arrivals for all the girls for the persistent file to show in your main save file... you will need to do them again. But will not take you long if you did it last time.
thanks man, worked for me

Reactions: SiJa

Darkoboy

Apr 9, 2020
i played version 0.2.3.0 then i recently downloaded the last version i tried to place the old saves in the new one but fail to load like gives error when load the save ,any help??? 1624030847017.png

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes