J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It seems to me it would be great if when MC lost in arm wrestling, poker (so that his clothes were returned to him), in training, (maybe in some other situations) so that he fulfills the wishes of the girls who won against him! (For example, the desire would be like the scene (during the day) in the pool between Renee and MC).
(By the way, this desire (the same as in the scene in the pool between Renee and MC) could also arise from the MC himself (generally in the game, in different scenes and with different girls)!) - (This action would also be nice to add to the statistics on the phone!)

Last edited:

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Indeed. Thats the best way to do it.
I always do it this way.
Extract the game twice and unren the rpa in the second folder.
Then copy the images folder to the first folder and rename it to CG 3.0.
I am probably overcautious with two folders but better save then sorry.
I didn't realize I needed python.exe. Where to get? Thanks.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
You don't.
Put the .bat I gave to you in my previous reply in the game folder and run it.
I did. It says:

! Error: Cannot locate python.exe, unable to continue.
Are you sure we're in the game's root or game directory?

Press any key to exit...

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an island, Somewhere in the Pacific...

We Need More Filters

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

hownancoco

Dec 5, 2020
somebody plz , tell me how I can solve the task (find out why you're on the island ) .

its have been bother me for few days

apple8000

Oct 9, 2017
yeah i f* hate that kind of quests, reminds me of Morrowind (wich is cool) but with blueballing xD
oh my god morrowind mod for holiday island. cliff racers when you run on the beach. haggling for skooma with jennifer and yumiko at the bar. divayth fyr works in the laboratory. MAKE THIS HAPPEN DARKHOUND.

(morrowind is my favourite game ever but god it's so broken :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: Aereon1104

Qscfghjkm

Apr 6, 2021
Hi guys. How can you tell you have downloaded and installed the 0.3.0.1 beta correctly. Does the title screan change to 0.3.0.1 ?

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Well, I finally finished the game for 3.0!
I know, what took you so long.
I used to have less of a life I guess, but I always start from the beginning, and also, I was savoring it.
Plus, there is a lot of content, you know!
I really liked it and can't wait for the next update (maybe by the end of Sept.?).
Unfortunately, life stuff is intruding again (in a good way), so I'll be back to just lurking until about mid-October.
Keeping up with this forum takes up a huge chunk of time, even though it is very amusing. Maybe I can make time for an occasional jokey post, though. I'll still be by to check out fan fic & fan art, and of course, I'll be back for the next update.
If you don't hear much from me, I'm fine, just working on projects now that things are opening back up again.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes