lightshadow

Jun 26, 2020
Hi guys I have a little problem

I want to unlock the Alice doctor event (normal & very high endurance)
I stop masturbate or having sex for 48 hrs, there is a email for me to rhe doctor (Alice) and when I go to the doctor there is a new event BUT NOTHING unlocked. (neither the normal one or the very high endurance one) (my endurance is 70)

Could anyone help?? Thanks

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi guys I have a little problem

I want to unlock the Alice doctor event (normal & very high endurance)
I stop masturbate or having sex for 48 hrs, there is a email for me to rhe doctor (Alice) and when I go to the doctor there is a new event BUT NOTHING unlocked. (neither the normal one or the very high endurance one) (my endurance is 70)

Could anyone help?? Thanks
I'm confused, what new event? What exactly happens? For the high endurance response, your endurance will need to be higher than 70. One more thing, you know there's a separate, different event after you haven't had sex for 72 hours, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Henry73au

Henry73au

Donor
Aug 12, 2017
Am really enjoying playing this game again
over 100 days , no spa as yet.

btw are all females already claimed?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Thanks for replying, this one
After you receive the text message from the doctor telling you that she is worried because your subdermal doesn't show any sexual activity for 24, 48, or 72 hours and you go visit the doctor, what happens when you click on her to talk with her?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Have an admirer so to speak.
Within the game there is only the MC (You). Your actions with the girl(s) raise or lower their stats and some appointments, events, scene will trigger based on her stats and where she is and what she might be wearing. Now outside the game, like in this forum or Fan Fiction, some have clearly stated their favorite. But, again, that is outside the game. For example, I like Delizia, but the chances of the developer writing a scene where Delizia announces to the world she is in a relationship with Bantry are longer than me winning the lottery. Hope that answers your question.

Reactions: DA22 and Henry73au

lightshadow

Jun 26, 2020
After you receive the text message from the doctor telling you that she is worried because your subdermal doesn't show any sexual activity for 24, 48, or 72 hours and you go visit the doctor, what happens when you click on her to talk with her?
24hrs (with message) -> nothing happened
48hrs (with message) -> alice jerk me off with hands/gloves (but no CG unlocked)
72hrs & above (NO any new message) -> same as the action with 48hrs

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
24hrs (with message) -> nothing happened
48hrs (with message) -> alice jerk me off with hands/gloves (but no CG unlocked)
72hrs & above (NO any new message) -> same as the action with 48hrs
You'll need the message first and high endurance (Probably 80+) to get the third event, which may award you both achievements.

Reactions: yankeeInKy

Henry73au

Donor
Aug 12, 2017
Within the game there is only the MC (You). Your actions with the girl(s) raise or lower their stats and some appointments, events, scene will trigger based on her stats and where she is and what she might be wearing. Now outside the game, like in this forum or Fan Fiction, some have clearly stated their favorite. But, again, that is outside the game. For example, I like Delizia, but the chances of the developer writing a scene where Delizia announces to the world she is in a relationship with Bantry are longer than me winning the lottery. Hope that answers your question.
Thanks for that extra clarification on the Fan Fiction.

Reactions: xapican and Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Thanks for that extra clarification on the Fan Fiction.
You're welcome to write your own Fan Fiction and post it within that thread. At one time there were guidelines, but someone decided to remove them. Still, you should be able to figure out what is considered acceptable and what is not while remaining true to the spirit of the game. If you have any other questions, I would suggest posting them within that thread or direct messaging myself or any of the other writers.

Henry73au

Donor
Aug 12, 2017
Maybe I will need to start a new game but am trying to further advance the Eva breast quest, got the date but am not getting an option to ask about her breasts after she has undressed.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Maybe I will need to start a new game but am trying to further advance the Eva breast quest, got the date but am not getting an option to ask about her breasts after she has undressed.
Have you read and followed the steps listed on page 97 of the Companion Guide?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hi Guy´s Henry73au Just try a few times, I remeber that a needed 3 or 4 attempts to get it finally done, don´t remeber right now if it was after letting her win the Wet T shirt contest and I had already done all other scenes, apointments and events good luck My favorite girls are: Delizia, Alice, Heather, Desire, Amy, Eva :p
Buenas noches amigos !
Bantry well mate guess when Delizias scenes are implemented, we will have to have a Tomato Duell in traditional manner of her Country :LOL::D

Henry73au

Donor
Aug 12, 2017
Have you read and followed the steps listed on page 97 of the Companion Guide?
Have been following and referring to the guide quite a lot which is where it told me to be bold and ask her about them at the date.
Even have a saved spot just as she knocks at the door , nothing changes.

Henry73au

Donor
Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guy´s Henry73au Just try a few times, I remeber that a needed 3 or 4 attempts to get it finally done, don´t remeber right now if it was after letting her win the Wet T shirt contest and I had already done all other scenes, apointments and events good luck My favorite girls are: Delizia, Alice, Heather, Desire, Amy, Eva :p
Buenas noches amigos !
Bantry well mate guess when Delizias scenes are implemented, we will have to have a Tomato Duell in traditional manner of her Country :LOL::D
Thanks for that, might keep trying.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes