hownancoco

Dec 5, 2020
I think that quest is related to the main story-line, which has not been completed yet. As of 0.3.0.1, the MC has learned a lot and has even heard himself called "special", so he's suspicious and knows that this whole situation is not quite what it seems, but he still doesn't know why or what's really going on.

Edit: I'd also like to point out that the MC asks very few questions for someone who has been asked for sperm samples as many times as he has.. although I guess I can forgive him for not wanting to question his situation when it also involves all those women paying attention to him. Women being obsessed with your sperm is kinda hot.. until they start collecting it and putting it in vials and injecting it in to people. :ROFLMAO:
thank for your answer

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So I finally managed to trigger the lab sequence and I feel like leaving a few comments since it seems not to blend in so seamlessly. I don't know how long it has been in the game, but maybe you want to comb over it a little. darkhound1 .

* Daniela / Dr. Rosario is great looking.
* Glad that Sara is a more normal looking character just starting her transformation. If you want to continue with that please don't go overboard, it makes her stand out the way she is now.

A few "bugs":

* I don't know if the sequence was created when pressed for time close to a release date or if a proofreader was not available, but it has a significantly more spelling / grammar errors than the rest of the game. Most of it are false, similar sounding words like want instead of won't. The rest is more or less error-free, so it stands out.

* When Sara replied to which girls were at the party she mentioned a few that aren't even on the island, and who I've only seen in the overview at the beginning of the game. Are they held captive somewhere? :unsure:

* Returning from the lab Faye was the doctor. She said that she had to leave for a bit since she had something to do in the other room. This other room turned out to be the reception, as apparently she had late duty there that day. And she was delighted to see me again (having forgotten that she saw me roughly 5 mins ago in the infirmary).

* Back in the hotel room I received an angry text from Heather complaining that I did not show up for a pool date and I got +5 anger. Come on, girl, give me a break, I hurt my ankle!

* Encountering Yvette in the restaurant she wanted to know all about how the lab is. I guess she forgot that she visited me down there and I'm pretty sure we talked about it before she started dancing.

+++++++++

By the way, do you always get Yvette as "wall screen inspiration" / visiting girl, or is it determined some other way, like interactions or she being the initial plane girl?

Finally, I hope that we get some more interactions with Sara and Daniela during regular gameplay (if not implemented already) as I surely wouldn't mind helping the doc out with her Lust side effects. ;) Hope I didn't sound too negative.

Reactions: Henry73au

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
So I finally managed to trigger the lab sequence and I feel like leaving a few comments since it seems not to blend in so seamlessly. I don't know how long it has been in the game, but maybe you want to comb over it a little. darkhound1 .

* Daniela / Dr. Rosario is great looking.
* Glad that Sara is a more normal looking character just starting her transformation. If you want to continue with that please don't go overboard, it makes her stand out the way she is now.

A few "bugs":

1. I don't know if the sequence was created when pressed for time close to a release date or if a proofreader was not available, but it has a significantly more spelling / grammar errors than the rest of the game. Most of it are false, similar sounding words like want instead of won't. The rest is more or less error-free, so it stands out.

2. When Sara replied to which girls were at the party she mentioned a few that aren't even on the island, and who I've only seen in the overview at the beginning of the game. Are they held captive somewhere? :unsure:

Returning from the lab Faye was the doctor. She said that she had to leave for a bit since she had something to do in the other room. This other room turned out to be the reception, as apparently she had late duty there that day. And she was delighted to see me again (having forgotten that she saw me roughly 5 mins ago in the infirmary).

4Back in the hotel room I received an angry text from Heather complaining that I did not show up for a pool date and I got +5 anger. Come on, girl, give me a break, I hurt my ankle!

Encountering Yvette in the restaurant she wanted to know all about how the lab is. I guess she forgot that she visited me down there and I'm pretty sure we talked about it before she started dancing.

+++++++++

3. By the way, do you always get Yvette as "wall screen inspiration" / visiting girl, or is it determined some other way, like interactions or she being the initial plane girl?

4. Finally, I hope that we get some more interactions with Sara and Daniela during regular gameplay (if not implemented already) as I surely wouldn't mind helping the doc out with her Lust side effects. ;) Hope I didn't sound too negative.
1. There is a delay of a fix and/or release before spelling corrections are applied. Always been like that.
2. The Island does not revolve around the player (though players like to assume so) girls travel on their own too.
3. It is always Yvette
4. They were introduced moments ago and at great effort, it is safe to assume they will be seen more.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I don't doubt that. I am just not convinced that Faye would have double duty at reception and infirmary at the same time.
2. When Sara replied to which girls were at the party she mentioned a few that aren't even on the island, and who I've only seen in the overview at the beginning of the game. Are they held captive somewhere?

Faye is not 2. What Faye does is likely a sandbox bug.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.3.1 - development news (updated 03. of July 2021)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.1).

The change log below is based on the release 0.3.0.0.
The next main release is 0.3.1 which will be an incremental update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.0.0 to 0.3.1.0 has:
156 additional renders, videos or sound files
updated renders

New features and content
  • Rainy days (before or after noon) will be added, where all activity is inside - so the girls will not use the pool or the beach during the rain --> still working on it
  • The beach bar will be turned into a location you can visit --> still working on it
  • Sara can visit the night bar and you can have a drink with her --> still working on it
  • Desire gets an extended workout yoga scene --> still working on it
  • Yvette gets a pool pose scene in her skimpy bikini --> still working on it
  • Yvette gets another appointment at the beach during sunset --> still working on it
  • Alice gets a web search with 6 images (shipendale lingerie) --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Heather gets an event in the MC's room, where she asks to use the MC's shower --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Yvette gets an event in her room, where she changes into her bikini --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • The new special action (pose butt) has been added for Desire, Faye, Jennifer and Yumiko --> will be part of 0.3.0.1
Minor improvements and changes
  • The first visit to Joy's office has been rewritten and rendered in high quality. There are 4 new images as well. --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
  • The girl selection screen (used when visiting or masturbating) can now display up to 23 girls and is auto sized to display 1, 2 or 3 rows --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
  • Hovering your mouse over the trophies will now display some details (number of interactions or wins) --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
  • Poker trophy will be available --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
  • The visit a girl screen will show the information if the girl is in her room or not, provided you have hacked her sub dermal implant to level 3 --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
  • Changed the balancing for the hotshots to make the MC undress more --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
  • Achievements can be displayed in full screen now --> will be a with version 0.3.1.0
  • Quick access to tasks and appointment schedule --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
Bug fixes
  • When a girl poses her butt at the gym, Jennifer suddenly appears in the picture, even at times she isn't there. --> will be fixed with version 0.3.1.0
  • Missing scrollbar has been added for weekly trophies and scrollbar size has been fixed for total trophies --> will be fixed with version 0.3.1.0
  • The size calculation in the "Open tasks and quests" app was bugged, so that it could happen that the last open task/quest wasn't shown fully or even wasn't shown at all. --> will be fixed with version 0.3.1.0
  • Replaying Amy's event where she tells you she needs to leave the island made her also leave during the replay --> will be fixed with version 0.3.1.0
  • Fixed a crash with "Sayer char.talk is not defined" when you talk with Yvette at her room when the towel slips --> will be fixed with version 0.3.1.0
  • The cooldown at the lifeguard tower was also triggered when the lifeguard wasn't present --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1
  • Severe stuttering and lags on some PCs on animations using the animation player. The reason is the added "game time" timer --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1
  • File "game/actions.rpy", line 1967, in <module> NameError: name 'l_walk_image' is not defined --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1
  • File "game/loc_pool.rpy", line 565, in <module> NameError: name 'l_inclination' is not defined --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1
  • Fixed one use of i_char1 instead of i_char that lead to a crash --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1
  • Corrected some minor things (mainly typos) --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1

Is the update going to break save games?

0.3.1.0 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.3.1.0 --> no idea yet

∞LUST∞

Mar 18, 2019
for some reason i cannot load saves from 2.3 . I have the companion added in new version but when i load a save from 2.3 it brakes . Can anyone share a save from 2.3? thank you veryu much

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
for some reason, I cannot load saves from 2.3. I have the companion added in the new version but when I load a save from 2.3 it breaks. Can anyone share a save from 2.3? thank you very much
Nothing will be wrong with your save files, it will be you copied your old Persistant file over with your saves as well and caused the game error...

Follow this post to hopefully fix it...

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-0-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-5999524

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an island, Somewhere in the Pacific...

Ssshh, no talking.

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

JackTheReaperREAL

Jul 2, 2021
I have a question,just how long yvette take to come back after her sister quest,coz quest says a week but almost 30 days passed and she isnt back

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I have a question, just how long Yvette take to come back after her sister quest, coz quest says a week but almost 30 days passed and she isn't back
Page 135 of the Companion guide talks about it.
Qscfghjkm is correct... once a week has passed, go to reception and invite Yvette back. Once she is back it will continue that quest.

Last edited:

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Thats where main problem is, receptionist is still showing the option of send a girl back home and not invite a girl on island View attachment 1281732
How many girls you have on the island? You can only invite someone if there is 8 or less girls on the island. If you have 9 girls, you'll have to send one off before you can invite Yvette back.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes