J1215

Dec 15, 2019
How to meet Mercedes at the gym? (What quests (and conditions) do need to complete before doing this?)

horo portto

Jun 21, 2017
Just send her home and invite her again. The above commands won't help.
If you (for whatever reason) still think you need to use console commands to get the pictures, try these:
natasha.add_queued_sexting(500, 542, 2)
natasha.add_queued_sexting(501, 543, 4)

That's correct. Those two pictures are not from the party. You cannot get them yet.
Those console commands do the job to get the sexting messages.

I tried loading a save from time when Natasha had arrived twice on the island. The third time she arrived didn't trigger sexting event. It doesn't help if she is sent home hundred times. This bug really does exist but it's difficult to isolate. I had not used mod in that save.

Last edited:
Reactions: yankeeInKy

lpfan422

Nov 26, 2020
Any one know how to get the second tease scene with sara at the bar? ive seen the first scene more than a couple times now. any tips would be appreciated - thx

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Seems I may actually have a completely corrupt game now. When trying to use an inventory item I get this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if I try to add an item using the console I get this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
If you (for whatever reason) still think you need to use console commands to get the pictures, try these:

That's correct. Those two pictures are not from the party. You cannot get them yet.
That did the trick for the missing two picture for Natasha. I'll add this to the Guide so that question is put to rest.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020

I'll add this to the guide.

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

I Feel Pretty

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

horo portto

Jun 21, 2017
No, please don't. It's not necessary. Just send Natasha home and get her back.
Those console commands do the job to get the sexting messages.

I tried loading a save from time when Natasha had arrived twice on the island. The third time she arrived didn't trigger sexting event. It doesn't help if she is sent home hundred times. This bug really does exist but it's difficult to isolate. I had not used mod in that save.
What would it take to make you believe that there is some condition that can prevent triggering this event. Sending Natasha home and back doesn't help. Would a save file help debugging this?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
What would it take to make you believe that there is some condition that can prevent triggering this event. Sending Natasha home and back doesn't help. Would a save file help debugging this?
Nothing, I've already checked it and it's working. Sending her home and getting her back does work.
The part where she talks about Markus triggers every third time and the second time she arrives. You will get it on her arrivals:
2, 4, 7, 10, etc. She even sends the sextings when you already got them.

horo portto

Jun 21, 2017
Nothing, I've already checked it and it's working. Sending her home and getting her back does work.
The part where she talks about Markus triggers every third time and the second time she arrives. You will get it on her arrivals:
2, 4, 7, 10, etc. She even sends the sextings when you already got them.
I just sent her home and back 10 times without triggering this event but let it be WONTFIX then.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I just sent her home and back 10 times without triggering this event but let it be WONTFIX then.
Before going into full "agree to disagree" mode with Darkhound1, you might consider experimenting with adjusting Natasha's 'Affection', 'Love', and 'Lust' values via the Companion Mod prior to sending her home and bringing her back. There may be other nuances to consider as well before declaring conclusively that you have tried everything and that the game's developer is wrong. If the developer can't replicate the problem you are experiencing, it's likely that there is some combination of values, circumstances, and prerequisite achievements in-game that will result in the desired outcome for you. I'm not trying to be confrontational, I'm just trying to offer what are hopefully some helpful suggestions.

Last edited:

horo portto

Jun 21, 2017
Before going into full "agree to disagree" mode with Darkhound1, you might consider experimenting with adjusting Natasha's 'Affection', 'Love', and 'Lust' values via the Companion Mod prior to sending her home and bringing her back. There may be other nuances to consider as well before declaring conclusively that you have tried everything and that the game's developer is wrong. If the developer can't replicate the problem you are experiencing, it's likely that there is some combination of values, circumstances, and prerequisite achievements in-game that will result in the desired outcome for you. I'm not trying to be confrontational, I'm just trying to offer what are hopefully some helpful suggestions.
Here is a save file just before inviting Natalie. I get event with Mel (Arrival2) every time after that and context related sexting is not unlocked. I'm not sure what else to do. If there is nothing I could do to convince darkhound1 that there is a bug then I will let it be. Already spent enough time with this.

9phil9

Jun 28, 2018
How do I fix the voice in the underground lab. It's obviously the wrong gender, and is terribly out of sync with the text, plus keeps repeating stuff that's long done with. It's a cute new feature, but has some developing to do before it's ready for prime time.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
How do I fix the voice in the underground lab. It's obviously the wrong gender, and is terribly out of sync with the text, plus keeps repeating stuff that's long done with. It's a cute new feature, but has some developing to do before it's ready for prime time.
Change the voice type in Windows.
Edit: you can also adjust the voice speed.

Last edited:

horo portto

Jun 21, 2017
I got an error, i'm in the underground laboratory quest, i'm in bed then this error appears...

Any help?

replace pl_actions.rpyc in game folder with this

Last edited:
Reactions: Monsieur X
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes