Griffin123

Oct 2, 2019
I'm an android user and I don't know every time I play this game for about half an hour it will crash, whether my phone has problems or there are still bugs in the application, while playing offline games bigger than this is smooth...

Sorry for my bad english

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

Funeral for a Friend...

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Even if it feels like this for you, it is not possible. Rain can only happen after a pause of 5 days so not earlier than every 6th day).
On day 6 there is a 20% chance for rain in the morning and a 24% chance of rain in the afternoon.
On day 7 (if it didn't rain on day6), there is a 22% chance of rain in the morning and 26% in the afternoon. For each day without rain, another 2% are added.
It will only rain in the morning or afternoon.
So on average you will get rain about every 7th day for half a day.
I know now why I so often got a rain forecast on my Holiday Island. It was my own fault. That is because I didn't actually allow it to rain. I always saved before my MC went to bed and reloaded until I didn't have a rain notification in my inbox in the morning. So every night, I started a new game day with an ever increasing rain risk :ROFLMAO:.
After 23 days I allowed it to rain. According to your explanation there must have been roughly a 60% chance of rain at that point. And that was 4 game days ago. So I should be good now for a while.
Thanks for clearing that up!

By the way: I still think rain could be made into a fun thing :cool:

Ps.: And thanks for fixing the "no-night-bar-rest-room-sex-problem"! (y)

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Yes, that happens on Holiday Island with other girls also. Have you paid attention and know who I am talking about?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are correct, though that one is intentional and is a game story element that results in an achievement. OTOH, there are several girls on the island who have the same (Daz3D asset) sling micro-monokini with different material colors, and a few who have the same dress (with a single very wide vertical 'stripe' down the middle) with different material color schemes. There are almost certainly others, as well; I'm just not recalling them, off the top of my head (damn 'mid-timers'... I'm not quite old enough for the other thing, yet). When you find Daz3D wardrobe outfits you like, you tend to use them a lot (or at least, I do).

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Apologies for off-topic: What game is the 2nd pic from?

Yes, that happens on Holiday Island with other girls also. Have you paid attention and know who I am talking about?
What moons? I only see Hussy Tits...

• Haha
Reactions: MarsUltor

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Apologies for off-topic: What game is the 2nd pic from?
Holiday Island.

Specifically, from Jennifer's transformation story. I can't remember her name, but IIRC, she stole Jennifer's boyfriend pre-transformation, and got her comeuppance from Jennifer after her transformation.

Reactions: Kiskocya

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Holiday Island.

Specifically, from Jennifer's transformation story. I can't remember her name, but IIRC, she stole Jennifer's boyfriend pre-transformation, and got her comeuppance from Jennifer after her transformation.
If that's true, I was a little more under the influence than I thought when I played that sequence...

I was sure, though, I've seen that character somewhere else (the non-Aly blond). Anyone know where?

Filebitter

Aug 27, 2019
IDK if this has been reported already: if it's raining when you're scheduled to bump into Faye, should you move to beach or pool the rain will be inside the hotel for the duration of the scene. Maybe it's my abuse of rollback, disregard if that's the case.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes