SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
What are peoples ideas of what they would want and what are on their "Wishlist"? :unsure:
I have mentioned mine already... Amy going sailing on the yacht.
Granted, we all like and want different things.
I find this an interesting topic of discussion.
Just to say, it's Darkhound's game and he uses and creates what he wants to, but maybe your "Wishlist" idea will give him an idea of some future content.

I suppose this could be like our version of the "Wishes and Desires" Box
:)

Reactions: zapallbugs

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
What are peoples ideas of what they would want and what are on their "Wishlist"? :unsure:
Just to say, it's Darkhound's game and he uses and creates what he wants to, but maybe your "Wishlist" idea will give him an idea of some future content.

Although volleyball could be interesting too, my vote is for the sailing trip. Volleyball likely would be something like the two contests in the game, with a number of girls taking part, but that is about it I think. The sailing trip could involve some quest or some remembrance of events past with some photo's maybe. More potential there I think.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
(SARA NIGHT BAR QUEST.) Once Yumiko has told Sara you want to meet with her.
How do I get Yumiko to say this?
You first need to complete certain events with Miriam first.
Sometimes to achieve further in one girl's path you have to complete events with another

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hm, a wishlist? I know I can't really demand something for 12 bucks a year, but here goes, from the top of my head:

* longer sex scenes with more than one position
* a scene with both Mercedes and Miriam (since they aren't really related it's hopefully not a big problem)
* a guest with "smaller" breasts (in the context of the game, I mean not non-existent ones, but maybe a B-C cup) who is actually satisfied with them and doesn't want them enhanced
* the one or the other additional location
* the ability to say no to the girls and they won't get upset with you (no, Aly, I don't want to click through your photo studio session for the fiftieth time, even though you look VERY nice, of course ;) )

Of course all of these would be just "nice to have", not a must.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018

Great question! These are some things on my "wish/pipe dream" list:
  • Like others, I'd like to see some yacht content; whether it's a wish/desire for one of the guest ladies, or the MC accompanying Miriam there when she's going to do a security gig some evening, or being invited to go with Joy as part of advancing the storyline, it's all good.
  • I also agree with the idea of having beach volleyball be an event or location in the game. Maybe 2v2 (topless? nude?) beach volleyball...??
  • I'd definitely like some more Daniela content (I would guess that this is coming soon); hopefully including the opportunity to help her out with her gentech-induced nymphomania (or any other opportunities for MC/Daniela intimate content - I'm not picky...).
  • I'd like some sauna content with other island women besides just Yvette.
  • I'd love to have Samantha (from Darkhound's DeviantArt , and a picture on Aly's wall that she makes a comment about, in-game) be added to the game as one of the island staff.
  • I'd also love to have Red (from the intro/splash animation for the game) be added to the game as one of the island staff.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017

I'm still holding out hope for Strip Twister and volleyball myself!!! Because boobies!!!

petesimp

Apr 2, 2019
Can anyone help me find the files for this game on my mac. I keep having the same issue when I try to play the game where I get an error message saying "HolidayIsland quit unexpectedly" and when I try to reopen the app it says "the file can't be found." I've tried downloading the game over but the same issue keeps happening so now I want to erase everything and start from scratch if possible. Thanks!

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Although volleyball could be interesting too, my vote is for the sailing trip. Volleyball likely would be something like the two contests in the game, with a number of girls taking part, but that is about it I think. The sailing trip could involve some quest or some remembrance of events past with some photo's maybe.

More potential there I think.
Yes, that is fair to say.

The technical angle runs a bit like this,

Volleyball suffers from being based on replication (that content must be replicated to all girls, either generic renders as in competitions or as in a vast number of combinations ex. outfits * girls * locations = years of work).

Part of the old "dead" 2017 design. So its modern concept would look more like a limited event with a few select girls and some after-game, ex. beach bar drinks (or a limited generic competition).

I say limited because it has the additional problem that it adds no obvious value to the greater game (no links to Island, Lab, Story, Staff, Characters, New girls or Future plans). Even fully implemented is it simply there.

The boat trip is a developer concept, have known renders, Amy (unique, max tier) and Jennifer (special, Joy's niece) are future design, and Miriam (special, lab ties) has teased other work for Joy and pictures from a yacht (possible combos). That is a lot of high value boxes checked.

Disclaimer
I am not saying technical constraints or real world design should prevent anyone here from wishing. Far from it.
Nor that one thing will happen or the other not.

But a little pixie dust (thinking said boring things into the wishes) usually go a long way to one day see them happen.

(also Mi and Ivyness will be on my team, so I'd suggest bringing sand proof underwear for anyone else planning beach volleyball :cool:)

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.3.2 - development news (updated 07. of November 2021)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.2).​
The change log below is based on the release 0.3.1.0.
The next main release is 0.3.2 which will be a full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.1.0 to 0.3.2.0 has:
137 additional renders, videos or sound files
10 updated renders

New features and content
  • Joy will get an appointment in her office as part of Delizia's quest to do her first medical exam --> still working on it
  • Delizia will get a quest to take her first exam on her way to become a doctor --> still working on it
  • Delizia will get an event in the doctor's office --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Delizia gets a remade arrival scene to fit her new job role --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Joy will get a new appointment in her office to continue Sara's quest concerning her experiments --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia will be converted to role staff and will become head nurse --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • The tiers 1, 2 and 3 will be replaced by 5 named tiers and the assignment of the girls to the tires will be adjusted. More details will be explained in a separate post --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • A new role "staff" will be implemented and the existing role "regulars" will be replaced by "resort guests". More details will be explained in a separate post. --> will be part of 0.3.2
Minor improvements and changes

Bug fixes

• After Yvette's meeting with Joy, she asks you to go down to the pool even though it was raining --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • After winning at strip poker, for some girls, for a very short time the undressed image was shown too early --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • In the message for the reward appointment from Eva in the player room, the text says "Yvette's room" --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • Company favor costs displayed was not the amount of company favor reduced afterwards --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • You could get two invitations from Alice for strength training for the same day --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • Overlay images are displayed in Amy's protein shake event --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • At the end of Aly's event at the sun lounger at the beach, overlay images are displayed --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • The achievement for Amy's scene in the night bar lavatory isn't unlocked --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • During her strength training quest, you could visit Delizia during daytime, although it was only supposed to be possible at midnight or later --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
Is the update going to break save games?
0.3.2.0 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.3.2.0 --> no idea yet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.2).​
The next main release is 0.3.2 which will be a full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include new features and some bug fixes as well.
10 updated renders

New features and content
  • Joy will get an appointment in her office as part of Delizia's quest to do her first medical exam --> still working on it
  • Delizia will get a quest to take her first exam on her way to become a doctor --> still working on it
  • Delizia will get an event in the doctor's office --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Delizia gets a remade arrival scene to fit her new job role --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Joy will get a new appointment in her office to continue Sara's quest concerning her experiments --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia will be converted to role staff and will become head nurse --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • The tiers 1, 2 and 3 will be replaced by 5 named tiers and the assignment of the girls to the tires will be adjusted. More details will be explained in a separate post --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • A new role "staff" will be implemented and the existing role "regulars" will be replaced by "resort guests". More details will be explained in a separate post. --> will be part of 0.3.2

Bug fixes

• After Yvette's meeting with Joy, she asks you to go down to the pool even though it was raining --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • After winning at strip poker, for some girls, for a very short time the undressed image was shown too early --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • In the message for the reward appointment from Eva in the player room, the text says "Yvette's room" --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • Company favor costs displayed was not the amount of company favor reduced afterwards --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • You could get two invitations from Alice for strength training for the same day --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • Overlay images are displayed in Amy's protein shake event --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • At the end of Aly's event at the sun lounger at the beach, overlay images are displayed --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • The achievement for Amy's scene in the night bar lavatory isn't unlocked --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • During her strength training quest, you could visit Delizia during daytime, although it was only supposed to be possible at midnight or later --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
0.3.2.0 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.3.2.0 --> no idea yet

Delizia's name is on more than one line.
Is that supposed to happen?

Getting a bit dizzy here ;)

Edit : Okay, forgot a Smiley, I am congratulating Bantry on what is happening.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I just copy and paste. Not complaining, since it's been a while since she's had any new content. Now she has a new role/status and content. Can't wait to see what the changes bring.
Complaining? Hm, no, certainly not.

She leaving the resort guest role behind, and the hoped for boons of personal staff content are hers now.
As I see it she is finally coming home.

Also 1000th post.

Last edited:

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Ok, I've played this game on and off for a bit and I really liked it. Today though I went to the patreon and if understood correctly the girls' tiers are getting renamed.

I'm not asking for spoilers on the new tiers it's just that these questions have been nagging me for a while. Are the tiers set in stone? Will a tier 3 girl always have a tier 3 amount of content? Or is the plan to get all the girls to a tier 1 level of content and the tiers are just an indicator of where they are at the moment?

Sorry if this has been asked already but I searched this thread to an annoying degree and I still couldn't find an answer.

Reactions: TheGremlin21

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Ok, I've played this game on and off for a bit and I really liked it. Today though I went to the patreon and if understood correctly the girls' tiers are getting renamed.

I'm not asking for spoilers on the new tiers it's just that these questions have been nagging me for a while. Are the tiers set in stone? Will a tier 3 girl always have a tier 3 amount of content? Or is the plan to get all the girls to a tier 1 level of content and the tiers are just an indicator of where they are at the moment?

Sorry if this has been asked already but I searched this thread to an annoying degree and I still couldn't find an answer.
The Tier system of 1, 2 and 3 are being replaced with new designations and definitions. Think roles now. To my knowledge there was never any plans or intentions to have all the girls with the same amount of content. I believe the Tiers were a way of indicating who had greater content when deciding who the player wanted on the island. There is post on the developer's Patreon page explaining it all, but you must be a patron of a certain level to access that post. The other option is to wait and see when v0.3.2.0 is released or news is added to the public 'News and Development' posts.

norb82

Sep 19, 2018

10 updated renders

New features and content

Bug fixes

Estimated release dates:

0.3.2.0 --> no idea yet

Our friend Bantry will have an awesome Christmas

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes