Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I did have the scene at the Gym of Amy changing the clamps when I help Lacey for the weight lifting exercice, she's wearing her skimpy bikini and Lacey has max Lust but when the scene is finished, it's not unlocked in the character's data page.

Is that normal ?

Thx.
Try again but with MC also having high lust.

Reactions: Gallion and xapican

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
Thanks to everybody for their thoughts. And I apologize. I didn't realize my model number was also a secret code to make f95zone crash.

My computer usually runs ok. But 2-3 times a month, it will totally freeze. Mouse arrow does not move or disappears. No keyboard buttons respond. I have to go through a lengthy process to get everything back to normal.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MarsUltor

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
WHAT!? I chose the type of women I wanted to see in the game...is that NOT the game??....nowhere at the start did it say....'oh you MUST pick certain women or you cant complete parts of the game'
Valid point, there are a few that HAVE to be there on current version.
AND some i personally want NOTHING to do with in this game.
Starting with Aly, Yevette, Amy and NOW Lacey.

With that respect it's kinetic.
To my favor, when and if my testings completed on this game.
I can move on, never have to look at it again.

You have the same option, just as well as any of us whom choose to do so or not.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
WHAT!? I chose the type of women I wanted to see in the game...is that NOT the game??....nowhere at the start did it say....'oh you MUST pick certain women or you cant complete parts of the game'
I can't believe I have to say this... I mean, it seems as obvious and intuitive as "water is wet"... but, EVERY woman in the game has achievements associated with her, and some of those achievements are prerequisites for other women's achievements; so, if you choose to NEVER have certain women WHO ARE A PART OF THE GAME come to the island, you will not be able to complete ALL of the achievements. It's sort of like having to eat your vegetables so that you can have dessert afterward...

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I can't believe I have to say this... I mean, it seems as obvious and intuitive as "water is wet"... but, EVERY woman in the game has achievements associated with her, and some of those achievements are prerequisites for other women's achievements; so, if you choose to NEVER have certain women WHO ARE A PART OF THE GAME come to the island, you will not be able to complete ALL of the achievements. It's sort of like having to eat your vegetables so that you can have dessert afterward...
In light of this, makes it more so of an "Achievement" hunting game.
Not all are interested in this as much as others may or may not be.
Food for thought, take it or leave it.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Will never happen.
Would like to see lactation though (even if only one one girl as it would be too much work to bother making it for too many girls and its kinda niche), all these massive milkers on the island not to mention the experiments and yet we don't actually do as much with the breasts themselves as we could.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Would like to see lactation though (even if only one one girl as it would be too much work to bother making it for too many girls and its kinda niche), all these massive milkers on the island not to mention the experiments and yet we don't actually do as much with the breasts themselves as we could.
Natasha hasn't visited you a night yet?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Skode strange, but I played it till i got all girls achievements, the Lactating content is implemented since a good amount of time iirc I remember that before a made a year pause of playing this game I had achieved that.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
In light of this, makes it more so of an "Achievement" hunting game.
Not all are interested in this as much as others may or may not be.
Food for thought, take it or leave it.
I get that a lot of people see it that way (an "Achievement" hunting game) and play it accordingly. Honestly, I think that is the source of a significant amount of the frustration expressed in some of the posts in this thread. I don't think it has to be that way, but everyone is free to play the game using whatever approach and strategy they see fit, or not play it at all if it isn't their cup of tea.

Personally, I focus on the largely non-linear sandbox nature of the game and play it using a "go with the flow" approach, periodically repeating elements that I particularly enjoy, and accumulating achievements as I go. Consequently, I believe it has taken me longer than many other players to collect all of the achievements (which doesn't matter to me; it's not a race), and as I have gotten down to the last few achievements for me, I have "hunted" specific achievements, but still in the context of "go with the flow". It really doesn't have to be grindy unless players choose to play it that way.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
I get that a lot of people see it that way (an "Achievement" hunting game) and play it accordingly. Honestly, I think that is the source of a significant amount of the frustration expressed in some of the posts in this thread. I don't think it has to be that way, but everyone is free to play the game using whatever approach and strategy they see fit, or not play it at all if it isn't their cup of tea.

Personally, I focus on the largely non-linear sandbox nature of the game and play it using a "go with the flow" approach, periodically repeating elements that I particularly enjoy, and accumulating achievements as I go. Consequently, I believe it has taken me longer than many other players to collect all of the achievements (which doesn't matter to me; it's not a race), and as I have gotten down to the last few achievements for me, I have "hunted" specific achievements, but still in the context of "go with the flow". It really doesn't have to be grindy unless players choose to play it that way.
Glad someone else plays the way I do!

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Reality
The old resort and design is an interconnected near cyclopean monolith of five years making.

It is somewhere around 12.000 renders, 40.000+ lines of dialogue and a lot of code.
To talk of changing it in any significant manner is ignorance.

The parts of the entity are so vast that any coherent change takes years.
(as repeatedly proven)

So the old resort will be tinkered with, as it always has been, incremental and contineous.
Same for the game's way to do things.

It will become nicer, sure, this game has always kept itself updated, but it will be a monolith before and after, it will not change its core nature.

The actual take it or leave it
Also the major challenge or need for change is not that it is a sandbox, nor its way to do things nor its writing.
All of that are features and people can live with them or go somewhere else.

Actual change
The actual challenge is that the early design was too expensive and came with too many (marginal) girls.
This made it rerun 2017, year after year, in an attempt to "content it up".

2021 Redesign, gui upgrades, lab, island and environments, staff, remakes, rise of the specials are the chosen solutions.
That is where the future is and the last year we have seen the early contours of it start to take form.

Edit : Hey, 3 reactions to . placeholder, can I do that for the fan art too and save time? Faye can be (OO)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes