shakenbake4814

Apr 30, 2020
Hi guys need some help. I am playing version 0.3.5.1 and i am trying to continue the Mercedes story (see attached) but it will not trigger. Her stats are all high 90s and i have protein shakes in my inventory. Any help would be appreciated

Kestis_01

Nov 22, 2020
I can't seem to get sara to show up at all after the ankle injury. I went according to the guide and nothing is appearing. That's why I've been asking for a save or for help.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Just compiled unofficial one few minutes ago. It started and intro works fine. About 1GB apk size, but needs at least 2GB of internal memory.
Thanks, it's a little buggy but works. Not sure how that will affect the saves going forward. Screenshot_20220910-064636_HI.jpg
This is one of the first two I got.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
It begins ..again. A text with picture attached.
EvaAttention.png
Eva: Hi Yankee. I'm in NY visiting Amy and you know us girls have to shop. I got this outfit..It's called Attention. Sooo do I have yours, Hmmm. Oh tell Heather I love these shoes. I look better in them but..ya know hehe.

Heather: She'll look better when I whip her ass!!!

Heather, Meatball Sub Hot pocket. Ya know ya wanna try it..

Heather..Meatball??? Oh Ok, I'm still gonna.

Many thank you's to DuckSwim and darkhound1 for their tips on my Eva character and Ducky for my Yankee signature.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Same, didn't bother reading them, I just ignored them. I'll probably re-download once darkhound1 release his with the bug-fixes.
Yeah, went back to the older version too after the third bug, good attempt though. But I really don't want bugged saves going forward.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island 0.3.6.1 (Android) has been released

Hello guys and gals,

to see what's new, please check out the development news posts for 0.3.6.0:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.
!!!!! This is a new full version !!!!!
Please download the full 0.3.6.1 beta from these links (they are also on the main page):

Android version (1.26GB):

OR

This version also includes the latest companion mod, version 1.5 that will be posted for PC and Mac later today.

Please note, that same as last time, the Andriod release will no longer be posted with PC/Mac image compression settings. It's simply too big for most phones and mobile devices. So there will only be one version slightly more compressed to better work on mobile devices.

Happy playing!
Darkhound

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020

Hello guys and gals,

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.
Please download the full 0.3.6.1 beta from these links (they are also on the main page):

Mega
OR
Google Drive

This version also includes the latest companion mod, version 1.5 that will be posted for PC and Mac later today.

Please note, that same as last time, the Andriod release will no longer be posted with PC/Mac image compression settings. It's simply too big for most phones and mobile devices. So there will only be one version slightly more compressed to better work on mobile devices.

Happy playing!
Darkhound
Still have to use the secondary display option in Developer Options on my tablet to get it to start but once it does. Good to go.

Reactions: ignac10 and Bantry

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019

Hello guys and gals,

Mega
OR
Google Drive

Happy playing!
Darkhound
I have not played this game in a bit, but now that I have restarted I can say its huge. That's a lot of content, still finishing the last version. Good work, I think you've got a new patron.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0370.jpg

Version 0.3.7 - development news (updated 11th of September 2022)

Hi guys and gals,

this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.7).​
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.

The change log below is based on the release 0.3.6.0.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.6.0 to 0.3.7.0 has:
139 additional renders, videos or sound files
64 backgrounds for the new phone
updated renders

New features and content
  • Amy gets a new event where she has sex with the player in the ladies room of the night bar (this partially reuses existing renders, mixed with new ones) --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
  • Amy gets a new event where she has sex with the player in the green room in the night bar (this partially reuses existing renders, mixed with new ones) --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
  • When some girls are horny and their love is high enough, they can initiate sex events --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
  • The phone gets a major update with backgrounds to select, new icons and more cool stuff --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • Jennifer's last call scene at the night bar gets new images in high res and webp format --> still working on it, renders are done
  • The text to speech for the AI voice can be switched off now in the preferences --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
  • Amy gets emotions for her swimwear sprites, her night wear sprites and a resolution upgrade for all her actions --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
  • Images for player actions (relax, jog, train) have been upgraded to double resolution webp format --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
  • Company favor changes will be displayed on the left side now --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
  • Sperm sample donation at the doctor will be done with the total quantity for each type now --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
Bug fixes

Is the update going to break save games?:

0.3.7.0 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.3.7.0 --> no idea yet

darkness_eye

May 15, 2017

Hello guys and gals,

Mega
OR
Google Drive

Happy playing!
Darkhound
Nice

TheOtherPeter

May 11, 2018
i have searched for the answer and people have said there is ment to be an app on my phone that lets me change posters in my room but i don't see the app

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes