Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
i have searched for the answer and people have said there is ment to be an app on my phone that lets me change posters in my room but i don't see the app
Go to any achievement photo, click Show Frame, manipulate the frame and when you are done click on L, C or R to send it to a frame.

BD12345678910

May 4, 2019
Random largely useless request for somebody who likes to see the stats on how many times I've had certain interactions with each of the island girls - would it be possible to see/add:

1. There is a trophy for "All-time masturbate to winner" (runner up, etc. - weekly as well) but no stats showing this number for each girl. So you only know the 1st/2nd/3rd and not how many times you have done this for everyone. Could this be added to the phone app?

2. Similarly, for the Wet-T shirt contest and Butt contest, you can only see the all-time 1st and 2nd place stats, but not how many times each girl has won or come second.

Is there some way to see these stats using the console or otherwise?

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
It begins ..again. A text with picture attached.
Eva: Hi Yankee. I'm in NY visiting Amy and you know us girls have to shop. I got this outfit..It's called Attention. Sooo do I have yours, Hmmm. Oh tell Heather I love these shoes. I look better in them but..ya know hehe.

Heather: She'll look better when I whip her ass!!!

Heather, Meatball Sub Hot pocket. Ya know ya wanna try it..

Heather..Meatball??? Oh Ok, I'm still gonna.

Many thank you's to DuckSwim and darkhound1 for their tips on my Eva character and Ducky for my Yankee signature.
Titfight would not be really sex event, I would imagine it in the Nightbar in a box ring :)
At this point, it's still a mythical event, kinda like volleyball!

Reactions: Galvi and xapican

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Random largely useless request for somebody who likes to see the stats on how many times I've had certain interactions with each of the island girls - would it be possible to see/add:

1. There is a trophy for "All-time masturbate to winner" (runner up, etc. - weekly as well) but no stats showing this number for each girl. So you only know the 1st/2nd/3rd and not how many times you have done this for everyone. Could this be added to the phone app?

2. Similarly, for the Wet-T shirt contest and Butt contest, you can only see the all-time 1st and 2nd place stats, but not how many times each girl has won or come second.

Is there some way to see these stats using the console or otherwise?
It's already implemented. Hover the mouse over the trophy and you can see the details.

screenshot0123.png screenshot0124.png

Reactions: MarsUltor

Galvi

Mar 4, 2018
At this point, it's still a mythical event, kinda like volleyball!
Yup, those are myths we expect that someday may come true. Of course each one, if they manage to become a reality, would be a full update on their own for the amount of work that will take.
As a programmer (specialized on web applications for small or not-so-small companies) I can guess the high amount of effort that will need xD
That's why I have low expectations on seeing them on full display actually

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
The tit fight contest will become a reality. I aready have most of the ideas on how to implement it. It will be more like an event that runs in VN mode (similar to the lab visit). When, I don't know :)
(Beach) Volleyball is a different matter. It would require a ton of renders for each girl that participates.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
The tit fight contest will become a reality. I aready have most of the ideas on how to implement it. It will be more like an event that runs in VN mode (similar to the lab visit). When, I don't know :)
(Beach) Volleyball is a different matter. It would require a ton of renders for each girl that participates.
How about the OTHER mythical game Strip Twister?

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
Instead of beach volleyball, how about a nude beach day?

• Love
Reactions: junior366

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
How about the OTHER mythical game Strip Twister?
Nah the legendary boat ride, Amy grabs Yvette, Jennifer the other specials.
Island sinks, Lab floats, then it is Mai Tai's at Mommy Cthulhu's "Yacht".

Heck, I'll even promise to make a hot Milf for it who Joy can call 'Mom' :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: junior366

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Nah the old boat ride, Amy grabs Yvette, Jennifer the other specials.
Island sinks, Lab floats, then it is Mai Tai's at Mommy Cthulhu's "Yacht".

Heck, I'll even promide to make a hot Milf for it that Joy can call 'Mom' :D
I suppose the girl's nude sleepover is out of the question also (though I SERIOUSLY doubt much sleeping would be going on)?!?

• Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: norb82 and SiJa

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Save file request fun statistics

After returning from vacation I was happy to find that Holiday Island version 0.3.6.0 was released even one day ahead of schedule :)
Unsurprisingly - and as predicted - this terminated a record 54 days (!) long stretch without a save file request. That is because one user saw it prudent to ask for a save file only two hours and one minute after HI's release time. And it wasn't even related to the new version as that person explicitly asked for a save file of the previous release :rolleyes:.

Then, after sifting through pages of content I came to wonder: where are all the save file requests???
Well, at least you can rely on one user who always asks for them using his/her own special version of English grammar and spelling ("full safe", "can u share ur safe files"). Not counting those three requests there were only another three. Three! In a whole week! What is going on!? The peak of save file requests has become a mere shadow of its former self!

1663015650240.png

Could it really be that people do learn? That they have come to realize that playing Holiday Island yourself is way more fun than asking for a more or less useless safe save file? Only time will tell...

Have fun playing version 0.3.6.0 everyone!

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Save file request fun statistics

After returning from vacation I was happy to find that Holiday Island version 0.3.6.0 was released even one day ahead of schedule :)
Unsurprisingly - and as predicted - this terminated a record 54 days (!) long stretch without a save file request. That is because one user saw it prudent to ask for a save file only two hours and one minute after HI's release time. And it wasn't even related to the new version as that person explicitly asked for a save file of the previous release :rolleyes:.

Then, after sifting through pages of content I came to wonder: where are all the save file requests???
Well, at least you can rely on one user who always asks for them using his/her own special version of English grammar and spelling ("full safe", "can u share ur safe files"). Not counting those three requests there were only another three. Three! In a whole week! What is going on!? The peak of save file requests has become a mere shadow of its former self!

View attachment 2040330

Could it really be that people do learn? That they have come to realize that playing Holiday Island yourself is way more fun than asking for a more or less useless safe save file? Only time will tell...

Have fun playing version 0.3.6.0 everyone!
Nah, they just didn't want Bantry going nuclear on their ass!!!

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes