BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Guys somebody have issue with saves all my saves just gone can somebody share his save or say how to retirn them back
If you are on a Windows system try to locate them in the following folder:
c:\Users\<your_user_name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Island-<random_number>\
If you cannot see the AppData folder, simply enter its name manually in Windows Explorer or .
When you delete a previous Holiday Island installation, the save files in the AppData folder are not automatically deleted. So they may still be there.
If you have deleted you previous Holiday Island install you could try to locate it in the bin on your Desktop. Because the save files are also located in your Holiday Island game folder under game\saves\.
Additionally, you can perform a system wide search for *.save files with Windows Explorer and they may show up if they are in an unexpected location.

BD12345678910

May 4, 2019
That would be cool if it was integrated like that.
As for the male masturbation thing, not fond of it.
Seems many Dev's really like watching males masturbate as well as more Cock vs Pussy.

Not something i'm keen on in any sense and no desire to see.
Does nothing for me, personally.
Whatever floats their boat, so be it.
Ha, I never thought of it like that. For me, there is a trophy for it so I want to see the stats for each person.

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
I'm surprised nobody called me out for an error in one of my ARM points. There are only four seats at each dinner table. So the comment about putting wine at a permanently unoccupied chair doesn't hold water.

I am still waiting for Jennifer's whiskey to run out so we can sample craft Gelezis beers. But the damn thing appears to be bottomless! Did St. Joy bless it or something?

• Haha
Reactions: MarsUltor

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
I'm surprised nobody called me out for an error in one of my ARM points. There are only four seats at each dinner table. So the comment about putting wine at a permanently unoccupied chair doesn't hold water.

I am still waiting for Jennifer's whiskey to run out so we can sample craft Gelezis beers. But the damn thing appears to be bottomless! Did St. Joy bless it or something?
I would prefer beer to whiskey myself (too many rough nights with it), but that's also just personal preference (and being diabetic doesn't help matters either)!

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Ha, I never thought of it like that. For me, there is a trophy for it so I want to see the stats for each person.
I hear ya, intended or not.
Without certain achievements with particular characters, the game will not progress.
You're right on the money in the importance of the stats.

Appreciate Your insight, Thank You! (y)

DarkGoku

Jul 19, 2020
Im sorry but i just cant figure this part out 1663259121188.png
how can i ask her i have pecs yoga and pullups no weiight training what am i missing ?

zeolay

Jan 29, 2022
Is there a way to replay scenes that have already been played and if not then can replayable scenes be added?

I ask because i don't know if you can replay scenes or not and if i take my time out and put effort into playing the game only to find out that you cannot replay scenes then in my opinion it's just not worth playing in that case and sure you could "save" right before doing scenes but that's.. it's just not the same as replayable scenes.

I hope y'all can understand my pov.

• Hey there
Reactions: MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Thanks for the tip, but I can't find any of the folders listed, could you show me the steps in the pictures? And I also don't know what to use as a username
Ah np but, pictures and about the 'username' is another thing.
That's something You'll have to see on Your Operating Systems drive/SSD/Disk/Hard-drive.
If You're running a Microsoft OS such as Windows 7, 8, 9, 10 ect.

This would be the directory/location/folders on Your drive to see, for example:

C:\Users\What Ever Username Is Here\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Island-1499865023

This is one of the locations of saves the 'Persistence' file is located AND don't forget the one located in the game's saves folder.

For example: E:\HolidayIsland-0.3.6.0-pc\game\saves

Please let us know if this is helpful.

Last edited:
Reactions: junior366

Jindra25

Jul 3, 2020
Ah np but, pictures and about the 'username' is another thing.
That's something You'll have to see on Your Operating Systems drive/SSD/Disk/Hard-drive.
If You're running a Microsoft OS such as Windows 7, 8, 9, 10 ect.

This would be the directory/location/folders on Your drive to see, for example:

C:\Users\What Ever Username Is Here\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Island-1499865023

This is one of the locations of saves the 'Persistence' file is located AND don't forget the one located in the game's saves folder.

For example: E:\HolidayIsland-0.3.6.0-pc\game\saves

Please let us know if this is helpful.
I found the first save, but with the second one I came across two files, one with the ending PY and the other PYO

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thanks for the tip, but I can't find any of the folders listed
Jindra25 you may have to go to System Config. and select the option, to show hidden folders, .
so your able to see the location given in the other posts

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I found the first save, but with the second one I came across two files, one with the ending PY and the other PYO
Files with a .PY or .PYO extension?
If You don't mind sharing.
What Operating System are You running?

Those files do not exist for me in the 'saves' folders under Microsoft or Linux, for this game.
Make sure You're ONLY in the 'saves' folders ...................................ONLY.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes