Jindra25

Jul 3, 2020
Soubory s příponou .PY nebo .PYO?
Pokud vám nevadí sdílet.
Jaký operační systém používáte?

Tyto soubory pro mě v této hře neexistují ve složkách 'saves' pod Microsoftem nebo Linuxem.
Ujistěte se, že jste POUZE ve složkách „uložení“ ................................... POUZE .
[/CITÁT]so I restarted the game with the baskets that I already played, I found the persistence file, so now I just need to do step by step what exactly to do. I read the instructions on the first stand but I don't really understand it. I have windows 10. Thanks in advance for your help

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
You're Most Welcome. (y)
I'm not fluent in Czech language.
As far as step-by-step is concerned.

If the game is running as it is intended.
Proceed as You did before the problem of it not starting.
Your personal experience may be better if translated by someone fluent to Your native language.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
English is the only language i am most capable of comprehending.
Have no one currently available for translations to assist.

Perhaps someone else here is better suited helping You here.
Sorry i am unable to better assist You.
Wish You the VERY Best, in Everything for Always~

Reactions: junior366

SarethEldair

Feb 26, 2021
Is it just me or does Natasha (and even Aly sometimes) seem bigger than Faye? You know, for instance, in the pose when they are lying down in the gym before the lift weights? Could be just me.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Is it just me or does Natasha (and even Aly sometimes) seem bigger than Faye? You know, for instance, in the pose when they are lying down in the gym before the lift weights? Could be just me.
The perceived breast size depends a lot on,

- Breast settings (Size, Volume, Morphs)
- The camera (distance, angle, settings)
- Pose the character use

Even when the camera and pose is exactly the same, the way the breasts reacts to any morphs to simulate movement (ex. Pushup, Push in or Resting on back) will produce very different results.

A high diameter (volume) or length (distance breasts extend, Y and Z axis) K cup will look like a normal M when on the back or if the creator uses a depth, push in or push up morph, and larger chests allow/produce larger deviations

K to perceived M cup is entirely normal occurrence.

And of course, sometimes creators simply change or cheat to produce a wanted look in a certain outfit.

Edit : compressed version

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0370.jpg

Version 0.3.7 - development news (updated 16th of September 2022)

Hi guys and gals,​
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.7).​
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.​
The change log below is based on the release 0.3.6.0.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.6.0 to 0.3.7.0 has:
176 additional renders, videos or sound files
65 backgrounds for the new phone
54 updated renders

New features and content
  • Ivy gets a new night bar drink scene in her basic outfit --> still working on it, renders are done.
  • Amy gets a new event where she has sex with the player in the ladies room of the night bar (this partially reuses existing renders, mixed with new ones) --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
  • Amy gets a new event where she has sex with the player in the green room in the night bar (this partially reuses existing renders, mixed with new ones) --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
  • When some girls are horny and their love is high enough, they can initiate sex events --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
  • The phone gets a major update with backgrounds to select, new icons and more cool stuff --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • Yumiko's last call scene at the night bar gets new images in high res and webp format --> still working on it, renders are mostly done.
  • Jennifer's last call scene at the night bar gets new images in high res and webp format --> still working on it, renders are done.
  • The text to speech for the AI voice can be switched off now in the preferences --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
  • Amy gets emotions for her swimwear sprites, her night wear sprites and a resolution upgrade for all her actions --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
  • Images for player actions (relax, jog, train) have been upgraded to double resolution webp format --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
  • Company favor changes will be displayed on the left side now --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
  • Sperm sample donation at the doctor will be done with the total quantity for each type now --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
Bug fixes

Is the update going to break save games?

0.3.7.0 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
Estimated release dates:

0.3.7.0 --> no idea yet

Last edited:

SarethEldair

Feb 26, 2021
The perceived breast size depends a lot on,

- Breast settings (Size, Volume, Morphs)
- The camera (distance, angle, settings)
- Pose the character use

Even when the camera and pose is exactly the same, the way the breasts reacts to any morphs to simulate movement (ex. Pushup, Push in or Resting on back) will produce very different results.

A high diameter (volume) or length (distance breasts extend, Y and Z axis) K cup will look like a normal M when on the back or if the creator uses a depth, push in or push up morph, and larger chests allow/produce larger deviations

K to perceived M cup is entirely normal occurrence.

And of course, sometimes creators simply change or cheat to produce a wanted look in a certain outfit.

Edit : compressed version
I agree to perceived size being different under different circumstances, although Aly and Nat still seem bigger at almost any position really. No complaints, just curious why Faye is always presented as the biggest even though this is not the case when visually comparing them. Especially when they are simply standing, or lying down on the bench press, the difference is huge. And when Faye and Aly compare themselves, yeah that does not make sense at all, it is as if Aly suddenly shrinks to Alice size or something.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I agree to perceived size being different under different circumstances, although Aly and Nat still seem bigger at almost any position really. No complaints, just curious why Faye is always presented as the biggest even though this is not the case when visually comparing them. Especially when they are simply standing, or lying down on the bench press, the difference is huge. And when Faye and Aly compare themselves, yeah that does not make sense at all, it is as if Aly suddenly shrinks to Alice size or something.
The difference is large.

It is not possible to compare actual sizes except overlap or direct contact.
This is a overlap, the black shape is Aly.

1663338041323.png

Though only being an 32" size to Aly's 36", Faye has her beat in all directions, she is way bigger and runs much more volume (not visible at this angle here, so that is extra and on top of what she is already bigger with here).

Aly's chest hangs more, which in most outfits will give a wrong perceived size (push up and in).
So what you run into is perceived size.

When Aly and Faye met bust to bust or overlap, perceived sizes goes *poof* and it comes down to acuyal size, there it is no contest what so ever.

As for who is the biggest in general, Faye is, nominally. Though the real champion was Ivy classic.
But the remake is a bit smaller, so I suppose Faye finally grabbed the title or pulled even.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
I hope he dont changes Amy´s Face, cause i love that Face she has since Begin!
Btw, i thought in ver. 3.6.0 are New Girls?
Thx

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Can anyone tell me why my Holiday Island 3.6.0 wont start, No matter what i try, before a few Days it worked and now i even dont get it to start.
Instead i get that Message Log--->

Fri Sep 16 18:56:27 2022
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.08s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.05s
Loading error handling took 0.22s
Loading script took 3.10s

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Can anyone tell me why my Holiday Island 3.6.0 wont start, No matter what i try, before a few Days it worked and now i even dont get it to start.
Instead i get that Message Log--->

Fri Sep 16 18:56:27 2022
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.08s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.05s
Loading error handling took 0.22s
Loading script took 3.10s
You might need to delete the game from the C Drive and then redownload the game.

Reactions: AlecVentrue

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Wait,

Is that a copy + paste of my copy + paste?
Did you just invent copy + paste fan art :unsure:

If this was a no-beer party in Martha's vineyard you'd be looking at a million bucks and some socialite bimbos while explaining how it is a comment on jaded internet culture and consumerism conformity in the digital age.

(also I am now your agent and the bustier of the ladies is mine :))

Last edited:

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Omg, i didn´t see this, cause i was so worried that i never again can play it.
I deleted now under AppData/RName/Roaming everything with RenPy, hope that helps, if not i shoot my Pc.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Finally it works again after deleting all under AppData /Roaming/RenPy.
Btw, why Ivy´s beautiefull Face change to the old Face, when i watch her Train?
Ooops, she seems a bit arrogant too, i sended her a Love Sms and she wrote on the Spot "Please stop that!"
Pfffff

Rainbow Rabbit

May 30, 2019
In the music files there is an MP3 named Massage4. Does anyone happen to know the name of the song so I can find it online? I know I already have the file but maybe I can find it on YouTube or something in a more official capacity.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes