Stoshio

May 30, 2021
Don't know if there is a solution for this.
Started prior to the companions.

Get the breast bump event with Ivy a bunch of times.
When I send her away and bring her back later I don't get the event.
This is still on going even with a bunch of weeks with 0.3.6.0

Same with Yvette. I haven't got the nightmare visit since I sent here away and brought her back.

I have always gotten the Faye hallway event no matter how many times I send her away and bring her back.

Of course I don't get the full version any more.

Any help appreciated else I'll live with what is happening now.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Cause you say that Stoshio, what Sense makes the Scene with Reneé "Oh my Tootbrush felt into the Toilet and there was a Spider!"
That happens every 3rd Night, since i know thats again Reneé i dont open the Door anymore, cause she can keep her dumb Teasing. Yea sure, Reneé what ever.....

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Cause you say that Stoshio, what Sense makes the Scene with Reneé "Oh my Tootbrush felt into the Toilet and there was a Spider!"
That happens every 3rd Night, since i know thats again Reneé i dont open the Door anymore, cause she can keep her dumb Teasing. Yea sure, Reneé what ever.....
You could always send Reneé home. Just an FYI to all, there are only so many girls that visit, bump into the player in the hall, etc. If you're having trouble getting a scene/event with a particular girl, make sure you limit the other girls on the island that could interfere with the scene you're looking for. i.e. If you want Natasha to visit you at night, better chance of it occurring if Yvette and Reneé aren't on the island.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Theres at least 45 secs worth of gameplay.
Their shoulders are wider than their hips, even with their hands held high above their heads, without exception.
All of them are Ribcage heavy, not Hip heavy.
Their boobs are larger than their asses/thighs.
There are a couple of extreme cases, where they're even body-builders.
Waists are way too narrow on some models.

In conclusion, my request:
Remove the "big ass" tag, please.

Stallions117

Feb 9, 2019
Hey everyone!

I am having an issue with the sauna. It does not show up on the mini map or when I sit in the spa chair. I also Tried doing pull ups with Faye to activate it, but heard I need to win a bet with her.

How do i win a bet with faye? How do I activate it? Is this the only thing I need to do to get the sauna?

Thank you so much!
This game is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
How do i win a bet with faye?
Hardest thing ever don´t get a Hardon when she is doing pullups, ;) for me the Icon apeard in the Spa, after I complained with Joy about having more mixed Sauna day´s, I don´t know iirc in older versions it apeared after the pull ups, but im not 100% shure

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hey everyone!

I am having an issue with the sauna. It does not show up on the mini map or when I sit in the spa chair. I also Tried doing pull ups with Faye to activate it, but heard I need to win a bet with her.

How do i win a bet with faye? How do I activate it? Is this the only thing I need to do to get the sauna?

Thank you so much!
This game is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!
Download and read the Companion Guide linked on the first page of this thread.

Guide.jpg

Stallions117

Feb 9, 2019
Hardest thing ever don´t get a Hardon when she is doing pullups, ;) for me the Icon apeard in the Spa, after I complained with Joy about having more mixed Sauna day´s, I don´t know iirc in older versions it apeared after the pull ups, but im not 100% shure
Yeah I have been trying that, started out wtih 80 lust then asked her to do pull ups and it didnt work. Then I took a blue pill and asked her to do pull ups. Did not work. Ill keep trying, but im really far in the game and I feel like I may have messed it up.

Levan76

Aug 2, 2022
He is trolling of a post from 2017,
View attachment 2048991

View attachment 2048955

Does not get much more pathetic than that.
Primary caregiver type of problem, we cannot fix that.
To be fair, gameplay does get repetitive. Half the time it's a repeat of the same actions over an extended period of time, with LOTS of save scumming (author himself makes it clear it's heavily recommended) and random events, so it wouldn't be an exaggaration to say that there are flaws in the concept here in that regard.

MuffinManMoffat

Aug 7, 2020
Hey, just downloaded the update and weight training with Aly just isn't showing up, checked the companion guide and there's no mention of how to unlock it and she's already wearing the skimpy bikini too, any ideas?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island update to 0.3.6.1 has been released

Hi guys and gals,

the first bug fix update for 0.3.6.x has been released.
This is an update to the version 0.3.6.1 (PC, Mac, Linux only).
The update works only on version 0.3.6.0.

In case you are new to the game, you need to download one of the main game files version 0.3.6.0 beta (PC, Mac, Linux) from the links on my main patreon page (or from the links on the first page of this thread):

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported. Some saves might still not load. Sorry for that, but there is nothing I can do about it.
Please download the update to 0.3.6.1 beta (PC, Mac, Linux) from one of these links:

OR

To apply the update, please extract all files from the zip archive to the folder where you installed the full game. Overwrite all files when asked.
For Mac users, please navigate to the folder structure:

\Contents\Resources\autorun
Inside you find the folder named "game". Copy the content of zip file into the "autorun" folder from above.

Please check this post to get information about bugs that have been fixed since 0.3.6.0

Jindra25

Jul 3, 2020
You're Most Welcome. (y)
I'm not fluent in Czech language.
As far as step-by-step is concerned.

If the game is running as it is intended.
Proceed as You did before the problem of it not starting.
Your personal experience may be better if translated by someone fluent to Your native language.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
English is the only language i am most capable of comprehending.
Have no one currently available for translations to assist.

Perhaps someone else here is better suited helping You here.
Sorry i am unable to better assist You.
Wish You the VERY Best, in Everything for Always~
problem solved, I deleted the PERSISTENCE file and opened the game, I didn't really believe it, because there are more things in the repair guide, it was such a desperate attempt, but it works. As for your help, even if you didn't help me with this game, you helped me at work with the computer, I'm an amateur user, but thanks to people like you, I'm still learning new things, and for that I owe you a big thank you.

Reactions: xapican and MrD812
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes