Skode

Mar 9, 2020
The last two new girls to have appeared are Sara (1st lab scene) and Mia (2nd lab scene). But you have to be some way into the game before the lab scenes happen.
Neither of which are are the girls he is asking about on the banner lol - Daniela (one on the right) is tied to the lab so yeah is a good bit into the story but the one on the left is Jennifer... have you not met her yet Alec? Might be wrong but i think she is on the island from the offset as a member of staff as she is the the one who teaches you the basics of gym training and is the main barmaid of the island.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
1663502845981.png
Banner
Left to Right.

Jennifer 2017
Sara 2021 Lab
Heather 2017
Delizia 2017 / 2022 Staff
Brenda 2017
Amy 2017
Yvette (front) 2017
Ivy 2017 / 2021/2 Remake
Alice 2017
Desire 2017
Miriam 2019 Special
Eva 2017
Daniela 2021 Lab

As it does not contain any new girls (since 2021) at its left and right edges that leads us to,

Newest girls
Newest girls (additions) Sara / Daniela (2021) and Mia (2022)
Newest girls (remakes) Ivy (2021 rel. 2022) and Lacey (2022)

Timeline
2017 Starting girls
2018/1 Natasha
2018/2 Yumiko
2019 Mercedes / Miriam
2021 Daniela / Sara
2022 Mia

eemailna

Jun 4, 2020
its a shame in this game we cant see the replays of the sex scenes we do. With Yvette i like to see the old scenes we do, but we only have images

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
I may have a bug to report: I got a message from reception that my ankle checkup was due as more than three weeks had passed since my injury. The day I received that message I lived my Holiday Island life, meeting and fucking girls. The next morning, no matter where I waited, nothing happened. Sara did not pick me up for the promised checkup.

Then I loaded a save file from 15:00 the day I received the message and simply waited in my room from then on. This time, the event triggered when I was in my room at 8:00 the next morning. Another save from 22:00 resulted in the event not getting triggered.

It seems something I did between 15:00 and 22:00 somehow canceled the trigger for the checkup event. Any ideas how that could have happened?

ps.: As a reminder: save early, save often. That saved me in this case :)

Reactions: junior366

Filebitter

Aug 27, 2019
Welp, I've completed all the achievements but it seems like I'm missing some of these scenes. I've tried many ways but still can't complete them, I hope it's just a visual bug and will get fixed in the near future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
* Lacey - missing a "show ass" button for both reception outfits (2);
* Alice - probably two texts where she lies on a bed, files 504 and 505 (2);
* Deliza - can't send her to reception anymore, so "show breasts" and "grope" for both outfits (4);
* Jennifer - there are quite a few files of her in a night dress, but not implemented in the game yet it seems:( (3);
* Sara - probably text from the lab, file 505 (1).

darkhound1, FYI for bugfix.

Reactions: Tiffa Adill

Axo

Mar 24, 2021
"When some girls are horny and their love is high enough, they can initiate sex events --> will be part of 0.3.7.0 "

YES !!!!

Love the game and the girls but it's a bit repetitive for a few girls. Even if some are super horny (lust and love around 80-95, they sent hot messages and pics, ...) you can't do nothing with them ("ok, bye, good night !" :cry:).

And i'm eager to have more content with Aly and Jennifer !!!

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
"When some girls are horny and their love is high enough, they can initiate sex events --> will be part of 0.3.7.0 "

YES !!!!

Love the game and the girls but it's a bit repetitive for a few girls. Even if some are super horny (lust and love around 80-95, they sent hot messages and pics, ...) you can't do nothing with them ("ok, bye, good night !" :cry:).

norb82

Sep 19, 2018

YES !!!!

I can imagine mostly Amy, Jessica, or Eva as they come and rape you :D :D :D :D

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
I may have a bug to report: I got a message from reception that my ankle checkup was due as more than three weeks had passed since my injury. The day I received that message I lived my Holiday Island life, meeting and fucking girls. The next morning, no matter where I waited, nothing happened. Sara did not pick me up for the promised checkup.

Then I loaded a save file from 15:00 the day I received the message and simply waited in my room from then on. This time, the event triggered when I was in my room at 8:00 the next morning. Another save from 22:00 resulted in the event not getting triggered.

It seems something I did between 15:00 and 22:00 somehow canceled the trigger for the checkup event. Any ideas how that could have happened?

ps.: As a reminder: save early, save often. That saved me in this case :)
I now know what cancels the ankle checkup trigger, and it is weird: giving a rose to Ivy at dinner was the cause. Actually, the action of giving a present at dinner is. It does not matter to whom or what it seems, and it has to be at dinner*. I am playing version 0.3.6.1.
Can you have a look into that Darkhound?

ps.: *actually it is any interaction with a girl at dinner, talking about other things, hugging kissing, groping... And also any such action at breakfast...

pps.: There is another minor bug when Sara is to pick you up and you are not in your room at 8:00. The shower scene will trigger and right after reading something you are back where you were (reception) and it knocks on your door :). Unfortunately, the reception stays in place blocking my view throughout the whole scene.
1663531724368.png

1663531817232.png

ppps: And then right after leaving the lab at 12:30 and going somewhere else I was transported back to 8:00! I think I have seen reports of such behavior before? This does not seem to have had any effect on the game flow luckily. The day was 4:30 longer, that was all.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarsUltor

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
There is something strange going on: I am no longer able to make appointments with the girls during breakfast, lunch or dinner. That option simply isn't available any more (see below). Is that a bug? Or is that a change with a purpose?

1663538594579.png

Reactions: Puppet Master
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes