BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Here are a few things that I noticed about the restaurant:

To talk to a girl in the restaurant you click on her. However, focusing on that girl requires another click. It would be great if the focus was on that girl automatically after sitting down at the table. I mean, I clicked on her because I wanted to talk to her. Alternatively, sitting down at a table without focusing on a specific girl could be achieved by a click event on the table surface.

When you sit down at a table a second time, you have to go through the whole welcome-to-our-table-routine again even though you did so just a moment ago. I would welcome a somewhat shortened version* in that situation as that would also be more natural.

When you sit at a table and hover the cursor over a girl her stats are shown, except for the girl you talk to. Those are only available via the quick access menu in that situation. It would be great if the stats of said girl were shown on hover, too.

While the restaurant looks so much better than the old one, interacting with the girls has become more tedious imho. Maybe there are additional ways to improve that?

For those who have not yet discovered the following very useful feature: by holding the control key pressed you can skip dialogues and scenes. Questions and important interactions are not skipped. That reduces to a minimum the number of clicks you have to perform manually.

* like "Nice to have you back!", "Missing us already?"...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Maybe the following is not a bug? I am not sure.
No bug that is extreme luck !!! :p :p :devilish: just kidding, Yes it was, a enjoyable one, for me it disapeared (sadly) when I instaled the Fix from Darkhound :cry: although it never showed the behavior you are discribing

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Here is another bug that has not yet been reported I think?
Alice is the doctor but all interactions are still with Delizia even though the latter is in a different location at that time (at the beach in my case):

View attachment 2055273

View attachment 2055274

Maybe the following is not a bug? I am not sure.
View attachment 2055276

And there is a minor typo when you are in the night bar and sit down with Yvette on the couch. Jennifer: "..., please take of your shoes ..." (should be "off").
No bug that is extreme luck !!! :p :p :devilish: just kidding, Yes it was, a enjoyable one, for me it disapeared (sadly) when I instaled the Fix from Darkhound :cry: although it never showed the behavior you are discribing
  • Wrong nurse "selected" for actions --> fixed, will be part of 0.3.7
  • Two different nurses at the same time --> not a bug, it's intentional - only happens on two days if I remember correctly, it hasn't been changed with the patch, it's still ike this
  • typo "of" fixed in two places

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
so playing throw 3.6.1 i notice afew of the girl models been changed .. like ivy. going to the gym shes updated while standing but when you go do a benchpress or something shes in her default / old outfit like that never been changed? goin to the bar or resturant her avatar has longer hair compared to her short hair she use to have.. but still when sitting to drink she still has the old avatar model. if your goin to "update" models. shouldn't you redo all of them

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
so playing throw 3.6.1 i notice afew of the girl models been changed .. like ivy. going to the gym shes updated while standing but when you go do a benchpress or something shes in her default / old outfit like that never been changed? goin to the bar or resturant her avatar has longer hair compared to her short hair she use to have.. but still when sitting to drink she still has the old avatar model. if your goin to "update" models. shouldn't you redo all of them
Ivy update is a work in progress.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
As Monsieur X's answer above
Detailed version here https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-6-1-darkhound1.3782/post-8979421

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
It needs gallery unlock or easier way to see what I need.
There is no gallery. However, once you have accomplished the achievements you can then see the accompanying pictures. As for what you need to complete the achievements, your best bet are the built in hints and requirements that are displayed by hovering your mouse over a specific achievement. if they aren't enough, download and read the Companion Guide linked on the first page of this thread.

Guide.jpg

derpter

Aug 1, 2018
I am trying to unlock the Ivy nude-posing achievement. In the guide there is the hint, that you have to do it again but it does not specify how. The phone says skimpy bikini and high lust, but even though we are alone at the pool, i only get the opportunity to compliment her and stare at her breast and legs. I already got the normal bikini scene and everything else. This one remains locked - is there any trigger i am missing? Thx in advance

Limpid

Sep 23, 2022
guys i need help, the game suddenly won't start anymore . already re-downloaded it but when i run the starter file it just loads and thats it? what can I do?

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes