Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
screenshot0132.jpg

screenshot0133.jpg

UI improvement for choices (0.3.7 preview)

Hello everyone,​
have you ever been annoyed that whenever choices came up on the screen, they where right in the middle of it,​
blocking the view?​
This will be fixed with 0.3.7.​
The choices are moved to the right side of the screen and are made nicer overall and also smaller and less interfering.​
I still have to test it on my phone to see if everything is still readable and the desired choice can be selected without accidentally selecting the one above or below.​
For the PC, I'm really happy with it already.​
I hope you like the small improvement.​
Take care, darkhound1

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
View attachment 2062550

View attachment 2062551

UI improvement for choices (0.3.7 preview)

Hello everyone,​
have you ever been annoyed that whenever choices came up on the screen, they where right in the middle of it,​
blocking the view?​
This will be fixed with 0.3.7.​
The choices are moved to the right side of the screen and are made nicer overall and also smaller and less interfering.​
I still have to test it on my phone to see if everything is still readable and the desired choice can be selected without accidentally selecting the one above or below.​
For the PC, I'm really happy with it already.​
I hope you like the small improvement.​
Take care, darkhound1
My experience above with Amy's easter egg is in the same class. When full screen view is essential maybe Darkhound could consider folding all those up to clear the view.

Reactions: MarsUltor

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hi Guy´s after a few week´s in game, I started to recive this Traceback.txt, normaly I hit Ignore and the game continues, it is mostly when entering in heavy animations, (Amy, Desire, Faye, etc) sometimes the game crashed, generally hitting ignore and waiting about 5 to 10 min. the game continues, It doesn´t annoy me, since when I restart the game it runs smothly just to let you know, also im fully aware that I have a outdatet system, and a lousy graphic card,( Intel HD 4000)
Just to let you know I´m not shure if it is because of my old Laptop or it is somthing game related
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi Guy´s after a few week´s in game, I started to recive this Traceback.txt, normaly I hit Ignore and the game continues, it is mostly when entering in heavy animations, (Amy, Desire, Faye, etc) sometimes the game crashed, generally hitting ignore and waiting about 5 to 10 min. the game continues, It doesn´t annoy me, since when I restart the game it runs smothly just to let you know, also im fully aware that I have a outdatet system, and a lousy graphic card,( Intel HD 4000)
Just to let you know I´m not shure if it is because of my old Laptop or it is somthing game related
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A memory error is more common with older systems and components. There were previous posts with 'Infinite Loops' but that was back around v.0.3.1.0 and not having applied the patch for v.0.3.1.1. May have also had something to do with downloading the game from F95Zone and not darkhound1's Patreon page.

You can read more here.
Search results for query: Possible infinite loop | F95zone

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
There were previous posts with 'Infinite Loops' but that was back around v.0.3.1.0 and not having applied the patch for v.0.3.1.1.
I never played 0.3.1 I stoped at 0.3.0 and in that pause formated my HDD started playing with this version, after aprox 9 months more factible that it is because of the Download link in the OP.
Thank´s for your time Bantry

Reactions: Bantry

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
How do I raise the girls attractiveness? I have been playing for a while now and I can not figure it out
Each time when Maiko is at bar you can (once per week) raise the atractiveness, when you talk to her at the Bar, she asks you which girl you like best, and least. (look at the Guide it is explained in detail there)

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi guys, I have a issue where I can't gain any increases in endurance! Even when it is all I do ie... running, and swimming twice a day 7 days a week. Am I doing something wrong? Loving the game, thanks for any help
Have you talked with Jennifer to learn the optimal training schedule? There's also a good chance she'll direct you to page 28 of the Companion Guide.

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Each time when Maiko is at bar you can (once per week) raise the atractiveness, when you talk to her at the Bar, she asks you which girl you like best, and least. (look at the Guide it is explained in detail there)
Her name is Yumiko Sakura. She was really disappointed about you not knowing her name and I had to comfort her. She feels better now:
1664225303999.png

Apart from that the answer is correct ;)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I had to comfort her. She feels better now:
oh thank you my loyal friend, I trust that you found the oportunity to "shove in" my apologies in to her, ;) :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for helping me to keep my face in front of her, hope you 2 had a biiig plesure in the proces.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Hey there
Reactions: BDMick

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I looked at the guide and I can not find on there where it talks about how to raise attractiveness. I read it twice now. I am either blind, missing something or to stupid to understand it. I did get answers to other concerns though. That's a plus

Reactions: xapican
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes