xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hi, everyone. I need some word of advice. Is it possible to unlock Heather/Jessica beach scene through reloading? I've read the requirements for this scene and I think, I've done everything right. There are Heather/Jess and MC on the beach. I've done their separate walking/posing beach scenes. I chose the right dialogue options. Their stats are max. But I reloaded tons of times, but there was no scene. Is every load random or it's just determined that in this specific moment I got unlucky and I need to meet them on the same conditions but next time?
Once you have all requierments, you can practically achieve the scene, when Jessica/Heather are on the Beach and you go on a walk with Heather,(picking the right options that is) no need to save is a repeatable scene

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
This is an EXTREMELY accurate way to put it, and to me it's both a feature and sort of a bug: a feature because first and foremost, we have a creator doing what he enjoys best at his own pace and according to his own taste, which is always great; sort a bug though (to me at least) because I think that the game would greatly benefit from some focus on a little more structured narrative, gradually becoming less then just a showcase of great renders, and more like an actual story.
With that said, I'm still perfectly happy with the state it exists as right now, I'm just rambling. :)
Imo the "bug" is not inherent to the feature.
It is an (unforseen) faultline of older times.

The challenge is that parts of its orignal design runs counter to the universe it inhabits.

To start its resort loop a lot of "game" girls were added for game reasons (ex. enough girls to start the island).
Essentially an initial phase.

This phase was complicated by a design choice which turned out to be very expensive (outfits, girls get the same base content) and the fact that since the girls (and the resort loop) does not end, the content requirement of the initital design becomes infinite.

So no matter how much the hobby project produced, more would always be needed, one gym, becomes many, same for hotshots or any other thing, the Resort multiplication is so large as to become infinite compared to production.

To (fully) address this would require the resort, loop and its girls to end (or step aside).
Assume a secondary role while the game moved outside the resort.

Doing would allow the hobby to introduce (and end) "Darkhound" girls, locations and story as it wishes (which would be the natural state of things) and not due to old design legacies.

While it would never be a structured "game" narrative ( in any case an alien concept to the way the hobby works) it would very much be a "Darkhound narrative", which is as close as it get.

Note.
I just observe and note what is needed to apply for a given theoretical change to occur.
Personally I am fine whatever Darkhound chooses to do (or not do), he has my full support either way.

Edit.
Worth noting is that for some releases now there is a clear pattern of addressing the old (Staff, Remakes, General Redesign).

Last edited:

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Trying to recreate myself a more muscular Alice through AI art while waiting for the next update :unsure:

View attachment 2190626
If SugarTits (Amy) sees Alice looking like this, she's likely to experience some jealousy toward her step-sibling, because, while SugarTits is undeniably very strong, she's also undeniably *not* as buff as this...

Also, if norb happens to see her like this, one of his heads is likely to explode... ;)

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
If SugarTits (Amy) sees Alice looking like this, she's likely to experience some jealousy toward her step-sibling, because, while SugarTits is undeniably very strong, she's also undeniably *not* as buff as this...

Also, if norb happens to see her like this, one of his heads is likely to explode... ;)
If you bulk up, you bulk out.
- Boob laws (Darkhound's Island vol.1)

Gym - Alice 02 copy.jpg

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
why can't my game start :cry::cry:
Gee, I don't know, maybe you pushed the wrong icon. How are we supposed to answer your question without any information? That being said, I suspect your game won't start, or re-start as the case may be, because of a known issue which has a solution posted on the first page of this thread.

Quick Fix.JPG

Reactions: Jimwalrus

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Nuthin' from nuthin but if Alice had to leave the island (like Amy did) sayyyyyy...for some unknown medicially-sisterly-DNA-related modifications...and returned looking like this?!?

All I'm sayin' is I wouldn't be mad.:love:

Last edited:
Reactions: MarsUltor
Dec 6, 2019

Well, face is a bit off, but close enough to make Amy jealous again I think (seeing as my previous post was pretty well-received :))

2901805151.png

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes