Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Can someone make a futa patch?
No, because that would require redoing every single frame of the game. There are 1000s of renders in this game. Its not a case of just slapping a dick onto the girl, it would have to be done in. Every. Single. Render. Thousands. Of. Times. Over.

So no. Not going to happen.

Reactions: xapican

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017

Sara_christmas_2022small.jpg

Hello guys and gals,

I wish you and your families a Merry Christmas and a great start into the year 2023.
The year 2022 hasn't been good to everyone. Although it's more or less the end of the pandemic for the western word, not everyone has been so lucky.

So many things have gone wrong. I hope that I speak for the vast majority when I wish you all good health and peace.
Hopefully 2023 will ge a good year for most of us.

But enough of the brooding.
Sara wishes you a Merry Christmas. Joy even let her use on of her pills for the Christmas day and Sara can't wait to finally catch you alone and let you unwrap all your presents. *winks*

Take care,
Darkhound

PS: Higher res picture from the link to my patreon

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021

View attachment 2259553

Hello guys and gals,

I wish you and your families a Merry Christmas and a great start into the year 2023.
The year 2022 hasn't been good to everyone. Although it's more or less the end of the pandemic for the western word, not everyone has been so lucky.

So many things have gone wrong. I hope that I speak for the vast majority when I wish you all good health and peace.
Hopefully 2023 will ge a good year for most of us.

But enough of the brooding.
Sara wishes you a Merry Christmas. Joy even let her use on of her pills for the Christmas day and Sara can't wait to finally catch you alone and let you unwrap all your presents. *winks*

Take care,
Darkhound

PS: Higher res picture from the link to my patreon
Sara getting buff is the present i always wanted!! <3

Jmathews

Nov 26, 2018
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New year guys!!!
Yo, why there's no moaning sounds? Am I the only one who is facing this problem, ( in preferences, the moaning sound volume control is at its highest, I don't know what to do, the game works just fine)

Thanks in advance
Peace.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New year guys!!!
Yo, why there's no moaning sounds? Am I the only one who is facing this problem, ( in preferences, the moaning sound volume control is at its highest, I don't know what to do, the game works just fine)

Thanks in advance
Peace.
There is moaning but it's few.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes