FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Small bug (perhaps) - when visiting Docs now I tend to get the following error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And no Pics show up for any of the girls - Don't know how it happened but I think it was shortly after I hurt my foot, got healed & when I was released back upstairs

Bazmanfoo

Mar 8, 2020
Came back to this game after a long time away. So much content, really doing a great job.

Wondering why I don't have the sauna available? Can anyone advise?

1676235754158.png

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thanks for your reply, but I don't see a level for "Luck" anywhere in the attached photos? As for activating, please explain, that might be why I'm not seeing it.

Thnx in adv
The level "luck" isn't shown, anywhere it is just the chance to triggering the effect, what I meant is that you can swich on/off the explanation of the colors and the symbols, overthere (although It would be a great Idea that you can increment Luck by having sex with Joy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Who's who

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thanks for your reply, but I don't see a level for "Luck" anywhere in the attached photos? As for activating, please explain, that might be why I'm not seeing it.

Thnx in adv
Sorry GameRebel my memory is not the best, there is nothing like Luck, forget the BS what I said, Green is the Player Level (stats of character) the values are similar as the Level values of the girls, you see that when you activate Hints in your phone (character data girls)

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Having a ton of problems with the Doctor position. Getting lots of errors when I go and then find no one there. Go to main desk to request a doctor and out of the two I can choose from, they both cause game ending errors. Is there a fix I have missed? I am on the current game version with the recent fix. Do I need to start over?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Having a ton of problems with the Doctor position. Getting lots of errors when I go and then find no one there. Go to main desk to request a doctor and out of the two I can choose from, they both cause game ending errors. Is there a fix I have missed? I am on the current game version with the recent fix. Do I need to start over?
Can you attach your traceback.txt file so we can look at the error.
Also, are you using a save from the previous version or a much older save ?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Yeah, I end up with Delizia and Lacey in the office at the same time after my saves get updated and then things go downhill after that. Lacey eventually disappears and then I get errors but can eventually get to Delizia. When Delizia disappears, all hell happens. Thanks for the help. I may just have to start over....again! Ha!
It is normal to have 2 nurses at the doc, it can happens.
Did you try the command I provided ?

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
It is normal to have 2 nurses at the doc, it can happens.
Did you try the command I provided ?
I did and this was the first time that I have ever been able to open the console in Renpy. It finally worked on a 3.6.0 save. Only one doctor there when I arrived this time. Will have to do a lot of schmoozing to get back to where I was, but it won't be too bad. Love this game and all the changes that have happened through the years. Early supporter but I bailed on Patreon. Thanks for the help.

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Can you attach your traceback.txt file so we can look at the error.
Also, are you using a save from the previous version or a much older save ?
Sound like the same problem I've been having .
No doctor image showing, although 'someone' does talk & I can give samples but then Crashes (I think it's usually when I ask for pills). See my post above for traceback - not been to desk to request new doc though

FYI it's a brand new save (came back after a long while so didn't have a save) although I do have the companion mod installed
EDIT: while typing this out I see you mentioned something about a command.. What command ??
EDIT: While typing out my edit - I see the command now. Really must refresh before typing - lol

GARGULE

Oct 2, 2018
Did someone know how to get the special actions from the other girls except delizia in the doctor?
It shows always delizia scenes even when she is not there
I can confirm that. In fact, even if another girl is working, it's always Delizia that is selected.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes