xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Dracconic Evolution Now you got me confused, with the invite, for the Sauna (after the Unlocking event with Faye where Faye Invites you to go there) you go to the sauna on days where it is mixed, and you "invite yourself" meaning you enter either sneaking (Masturbation event) or directly entering and chating with Yvette that if my patological bad memory serves me right. It could take a time till you are able to meet her that is thats why the Mod helps you as you can put her there at your will (on shared days of course)

Nknows

Dec 8, 2018
FYI, if you're trying to raise Sara's love & it seems to be taking forever, try going thru the gifts (present, hug, kiss). Each one will raise her love to the point where you can proceed with the next tasks.

Reactions: xapican

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Dracconic Evolution Now you got me confused, with the invite, for the Sauna (after the Unlocking event with Faye where Faye Invites you to go there) you go to the sauna on days where it is mixed, and you "invite yourself" meaning you enter either sneaking (Masturbation event) or directly entering and chating with Yvette that if my patological bad memory serves me right. It could take a time till you are able to meet her that is thats why the Mod helps you as you can put her there at your will (on shared days of course)
The word invite means you are making a request ex. "Yvette, could I invite you to go with me to the sauna on Friday?", it does not however mean to "invite" ones self to or into a place that they were not invited to. So when the verbiage of the in game hint or guide says to "invite" means you have a conversation with that person to ask them to meet you, not just show up where they are and start talking to them.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The word invite means you are making a request ex. "Yvette, could I invite you to go with me to the sauna on Friday?", it does not however mean to "invite" ones self to or into a place that they were not invited to. So when the verbiage of the in game hint or guide says to "invite" means you have a conversation with that person to ask them to meet you, not just show up where they are and start talking to them.
Yes, even me has the meaning of invite clear, I just told you what I did (following the Ingame Hints) that is so I didn't speak with Ivette and got there when she was having the sauna, In one conversation you ask her if she minds you joining her, and she says no what can be seen as an invitation. (when she already is there) or Tue or Fri between 15:00 /3p.m. and 19:00 / 7p.m. you beam her to her room you go there and ask her if she wants to go to the sauna

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
darkhound1 Suggestion for those that dont speak metric, you may want to add a conversion in parenthesis for non metric speakers.
Just an example:
1676662596821.png
Also the word "built" is being used a lot in places where the word should be "build" as in body build or my current build.

Last edited:

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
A gentleman never asks a lady her weight. ;)

And also ... it is a well documented fact that DH does not convert the weights, only the sizes. :p
screenshot4658.png

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Since the word "built" only occurs 4 times in the whole game, I wouldn't really call that a lot of places :)
I have corrected 3 of them, because number 4 was past tense and correct.
I understand but when you or someone else is talking about their body it is build and not built.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Bantry I tried your suggestion but it seems nothing I do causes Amy to talk about the event nor Alice in her black dress. It just will not unlock.
If I understand you correctly, you have talked with Alice in the Nightbar when she is wearing all her different outfits. Yes, it can seem repetitive, but sometimes even a slight change in variables can trigger the option you're looking for. Sorry, I cannot remember exactly the steps I did too get Alice to talk about it, but I do recall having to with Amy during a beach walk to get it to advance. That may be after the initial conversation where she mentions it.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
If I understand you correctly, you have talked with Alice in the Nightbar when she is wearing all her different outfits. Yes, it can seem repetitive, but sometimes even a slight change in variables can trigger the option you're looking for. Sorry, I cannot remember exactly the steps I did too get Alice to talk about it, but I do recall having to with Amy during a beach walk to get it to advance. That may be after the initial conversation where she mentions it.
Well I have been on several walks with Amy with no conversation about the topic and have tried having drinks with Alice (in her black dress) and yet I am not getting any triggers for the Alice event.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Well I have been on several walks with Amy with no conversation about the topic and have tried having drinks with Alice (in her black dress) and yet I am not getting any triggers for the Alice event.
Try talking/having a drink with Alice in her other outfits.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
How are you suppose to get Alice's 2nd Black Dress Night event? She NEVER talks about Amy and the Quarterback.
Retry drinks with Alice in her basic dress and make sure to go through all talk options once, and after that, still again try with her basic outfit to see if the previous talks opened up new conversation topics. I think that should suffice to get the relevant convo in the sexy dress scene, if not, there's also a convo topic in her skimpy outfit you have to do first.

Reactions: Nknows and Bantry

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Dracconic Evolution in what Bikini, did you talk with Amy ? use the skimpi (not the sling Bikini)

about the metric system well you realize that 3/4 of the rest of the world use it ? and well i can feel you , you feel like I feel when In games they say he is 6 feet 5 inches or her weight is 90 lbs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Dracconic Evolution in what Bikini, did you talk with Amy ? use the skimpi (not the sling Bikini)

about the metric system well you realize that 3/4 of the rest of the world use it ? and well i can feel you , you feel like I feel when In games they say he is 6 feet 5 inches or her weight is 90 lbs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
ROFL also it was in her plaid style bikini and def NOT in her see-through sling bikini

• Love
Reactions: xapican

masseuse

Oct 27, 2022
Both have been fixed with the update to 0.3.7.1
EDIT: Nope second hasn't been fixed with 0.3.7.1, but I fixed it already. Someone mentioned it before.
Sorry - you are right. The 3.7.1 version works regarding this Amy-MC training video clip. Actually I belived, that I had got the 3.7.1 version. It was not that clear to me how to do the update on page 1 of this thread. After reading your announcement from February 11th in this thread about replacing the two files, then it worked for me.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes