peter90gamer

Dec 19, 2022
Amy's ride - a tech demo
View attachment 281119

Hello guys and gals!
Today we (as in Wilson from Niceerotica ( ) and myself) have something special for you.
It's a tech demo with a total new level of animation control. Amy will be the one providing the "fun" and Joy will do the introductions.
You have a whole bunch of features:
  • zoom in/out (using mous or buttons)
  • video speed (fps) control
  • center buttons for face, breasts and private parts
  • And you can position the video using your mouse (drag & drop)
View attachment 281121
Joy will give you a short into on how to use the controls.
View attachment 281122

PC Version: Mega
Mac version: Mega
All that's left for me to say are a couple of things. Most importantly - download the tech demo and have fun with! A lot of work went into this, so we would really appreciate your comments! A big big thanks to Willson from Niceerotica ( ) for all his help and contributions to this tech demo. Without him, you wouldn't get this today.

Darkhound
Does this include content (renders, short story, etc) that is not included in 3.7.1 version? I would love to try it if it offers anything new.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
maybe this has been asked before but, any change for this game to have 3 or 4 Marie Rose? or does the game have girls like that? I like petite girls oh any chubby girls planned or added into the game? btw its been a looooon time since I played this there is no time limit right? and I remember something about sending and calling girls when you want is this true? and any chance for a mod that highlights the best choices?

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
maybe this has been asked before but, any change for this game to have 3 or 4 Marie Rose? or does the game have girls like that? I like petite girls oh any chubby girls planned or added into the game? btw its been a looooon time since I played this there is no time limit right? and I remember something about sending and calling girls when you want is this true? and any chance for a mod that highlights the best choices?
There are no plans for that nor will there ever be any.
This can be said with complete confidence as the game is,
  • Boob Heaven
  • Physical fit
  • Adult women
And thus the polar opposite of those preferences.
As for the other questions,
  • Correct, There no time limit.
  • Correct, Guest girls can be invited / sent home.
  • No such mod.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
  • Boob Heaven
  • Physical fit
  • Adult women
  • No such mod.
To add to that, it is not likely that such a mod will ever exist. The current guide on page 1 stands at 150 pages, so a mod like that would require a lot of code. Besides, 'best choices' depends on what you want to do. Almost impossible for a mod to grasp that. If you just want to see which scenes you haven't seen yet, that is what the phone is for.

peter90gamer

Dec 19, 2022
  • Boob Heaven
  • Physical fit
  • Adult women
  • No such mod.
I understand that there is no time limit. Will that be also a mystery about the island meant to be solved as the quest line progresses in the future updates or was the 120 day limit in the intro just a bait to get the MC, Tony ‘me’ Red, on the island with lesser suspicion?
(This question has been asked and answered before but it still bugged me.)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.3.7.1 at the moment not possible to solve is it correct?

Alice
Events 17 6/8 (sexting)

Amy
Events 30 8/9 (sexting)

Sara (after the answer from peter90gamer I have seen I have overlooked that I have to talk to Jennifer in the Gym to solve further the Quest)

Appointments 1,2,3,6,7,8
Events 14 5/6
Scenes 11, 13, 14 12/13 (groping ...)

Can somebody say how many background phone each NPC have at the moment?

Last edited:

peter90gamer

Dec 19, 2022
0.3.7.1 at the moment not possible to solve is it correct?

Alice
Events 17 6/8 (sexting)

Amy
Events 30 8/9 (sexting)

Sara
Appointments 1,2,3,6,7,8
Events 14 5/6
Scenes 11, 13, 14 12/13 (groping ...)

Can somebody say how many background phone each NPC have at the moment?
Alice is correct
Sara 1 sexting image
Sara and jennifer 1 groping image. These were left in mine. Did all the others.

were you albe to unlock all jennifer groping actions?

masseuse

Oct 27, 2022
I am a nerd regarding numbers, and I have tried to figure out about looks in the game.

You got Looks Increase Points and the current value of MC can be seen in the medical version of the app from doctor. You can increase looks points by one by applying beauty cream once. But you need to wait at least 4½ hour from last time you used the cream. Otherwise, you will not get a look point. Use of night time require more than 4½ hour.

The Looks level will be determined (as the other stats) Sunday at 2400 hour as this:

Looks level 1 to 2 require 6 points
Looks level 2 to 3 require 10 points
Looks level 3 to 4 require 15 points
Looks level 4 to 5 require 20 points

So in order to level up from 2 to 3 in one week, you need to apply the cream more than once a day.

The points value is reset to zero at update.

The guide notes, that Jennifer decides actions based on looks level. In general, I have not seen girls actions changed based on looks level. However, when MC have an interaction with at least some girls, the girls increase in affection and love is influenced by Looks level. Higher Looks level cause higher increase in affection and love. When you apply hair styling (2 more in looks level), the increase will be 2 more.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes