norb82

Sep 19, 2018
The next release will be mainly about image updates, some new base functionality and basic scenes and finishing the replacement of Ivy.
After that, the story will continue and you will see Sara and Dr. Rosario again. And there will be a sail boat trip with Amy and Jennifer to introduce a new location outside of the island.

Awww that sailboat trip is a very long ime project, look forward to finally see it :) (we have seen 2 images from that... :) )

dalibut

Apr 2, 2020
The next release will be mainly about image updates, some new base functionality and basic scenes and finishing the replacement of Ivy.
After that, the story will continue and you will see Sara and Dr. Rosario again. And there will be a sail boat trip with Amy and Jennifer to introduce a new location outside of the island.
I really thought at this point of time boat trip with Amy and Jennifer was just a myth :love: (hopefully it will not be just blue balling or skipping Jennifer action).
Oh well I can't wait to get to play in 10-12 months (y)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Just for kicks, you may want to google Cheech & Chong Humma Humma... :cool:
.....and you seemed such a serious person.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: In which of the films from them ? i got my ol VHS Ceech & Chong collection, digitalized, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)
never mind....Wamba help meee ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Edit: nevermind, I'm Up in smoke ! yet so earache my eyes !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MarsUltor

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
xapican if you think I'm playing this game for the accurate cultural references, I guess I must exude and incredibly refined aura! :geek: (With that said, I'm half Italian and half French, and Daniela and Yvette are still both adorable :p )

DuckSwim amazing job as usual, but... #freethenipple :devilish:

Reactions: MarsUltor

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ascetic :ROFLMAO: *
*Reaction brought you by F.A.R.L. (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)
Never mind got scolded by the Swedish fraction of the site ! (Ironically my Surname is an ancient French Surname)
Oh never dare to call a hot blooded Italian beauty by the spanish version of her name :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)
"Placido Domingo" to you Kumpel

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
.....and you seemed such a serious person.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: In which of the films from them ? i got my ol VHS Ceech & Chong collection, digitalized, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)
never mind....Wamba help meee ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Edit: nevermind, I'm Up in smoke ! yet so earache my eyes !
They're all great! It's actually from the Ralph and Herbie bit on Big Bambu...

And... in light of the rest of the conversation...

When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore; and
When the eel in the reef has your heel in its teeth, That's a moray.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
xapican I'm not sure I got the last part right, but "Daniela Rosario" is an actually accurate Italian combination of name/surname, and they're both quite common too... I have an example that is the other way around though: "Delizia" is an Italian word (one that is quite rarely used as a name) that's being used for a Spanish girl (it would be written "Delicia" in her mother tongue).

Will this information make Bantry go into a fanfic rampage? Who knows...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ascetic, Delizia's name In Spanish would be "Maria de las Delicias" or in modern form Maria - Delicia/s (not so comon) like my Stepmom, "Maria del Pilar" modern Pilar The Surname Rosario, seems to have origins in Padua, derivates from Santa Rosalia;Other Sources afirm it is derivated from the French Roclyn
as first name both forms are quite comon in the Spanish speaking areas also the old form "Maria del Rosario" but not as Surname, Messured by the amount of people on earth the name is not so comon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway who cares I like to worship Dr Rosario ;) :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You, sir, are not the only one!!!! Her body is a temple that BEGS to be worshipped!!!
Heey, don't be Greedy you have already our Japanese Princess Yumiko, (but totally agree with you :devilish: I'd like to climb those mountains, and explore the deep valley of venus ) :p:devilish:

• Love
Reactions: junior366

apple8000

Oct 9, 2017
theories as to where HI will go:

- MC's thousands of samples of magic jizz are being used to build Joy's clone army of super soldiers
- The island is in a pocket dimension (why no one has aged a day in the last six years)
- The island is in a Groundhog Day situation in which everyone overcomes their flaws and the whole cast returns to society to build a utopia of hot people
- The game ends when the MC finally figures out where the volleyball court is
- The game ends when the MC discovers the girls have been having an entire volleyball tournament anime arc when he wasn't looking
- Joy will suddenly turn off the contraception juice (or w/e) and MC ends up with a bunch of kids with super powers like Umbrella Academy
- As above, but with regular kids. The holidays are a logistical nightmare (darkest timeline)
- The island is a training ground for the coming battle against the Auditors, a vast and ancient semi-organic hive mind coming to enforce monogamy (Joy is a rebel Auditor)
- There is a second island with ~18 dudes with washboard abs and one hot clutzy lady inadvertently boning them all (her and the MC are soul mates ending)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
theories as to where HI will go:

- MC's thousands of samples of magic jizz are being used to build Joy's clone army of super soldiers
- The island is in a pocket dimension (why no one has aged a day in the last six years)
- The island is in a Groundhog Day situation in which everyone overcomes their flaws and the whole cast returns to society to build a utopia of hot people
- The game ends when the MC finally figures out where the volleyball court is
- The game ends when the MC discovers the girls have been having an entire volleyball tournament anime arc when he wasn't looking
- Joy will suddenly turn off the contraception juice (or w/e) and MC ends up with a bunch of kids with super powers like Umbrella Academy
- As above, but with regular kids. The holidays are a logistical nightmare (darkest timeline)
- The island is a training ground for the coming battle against the Auditors, a vast and ancient semi-organic hive mind coming to enforce monogamy (Joy is a rebel Auditor)
- There is a second island with ~18 dudes with washboard abs and one hot clutzy lady inadvertently boning them all (her and the MC are soul mates ending)
Some interesting theories, which I hope you'll consider expanding in Fan Fiction! Alas, OOTP just came out and yankeeInKy has postponed the annual writers meeting indefinitely. However, you're welcome to message any of the writers with thoughts, questions, etc.

Holiday Island FanFiction | F95zone

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes