zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
You, sir, are not the only one!!!! Her body is a temple that BEGS to be worshipped!!!
The good doctor may get some competition in the near future. Darkhound has mentioned the boat trip will lead to Joy's yaught. It is likely to be of a size that warrants a professional captain. Seems a position fit for a Milf to me.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
The good doctor may get some competition in the near future. Darkhound has mentioned the boat trip will lead to Joy's yaught. It is likely to be of a size that warrants a professional captain. Seems a position fit for a Milf to me.
Regarding the size of Joy's yacht, here's what it looks like:
1679956421890.png
The 'completionist' players here will have had Miriam text this image to their MC (along with a couple of sexy images of her onboard) after she told the MC about previously doing security for Joy on the yacht. It's obviously big enough to have a (MILFy) captain, as well as lots of (sandboxy) locations. I can't wait!!

Jul 19, 2021
theories as to where HI will go:

- MC's thousands of samples of magic jizz are being used to build Joy's clone army of super soldiers
- The island is in a pocket dimension (why no one has aged a day in the last six years)
- The island is in a Groundhog Day situation in which everyone overcomes their flaws and the whole cast returns to society to build a utopia of hot people
- The game ends when the MC finally figures out where the volleyball court is
- The game ends when the MC discovers the girls have been having an entire volleyball tournament anime arc when he wasn't looking
- Joy will suddenly turn off the contraception juice (or w/e) and MC ends up with a bunch of kids with super powers like Umbrella Academy
- As above, but with regular kids. The holidays are a logistical nightmare (darkest timeline)
- The island is a training ground for the coming battle against the Auditors, a vast and ancient semi-organic hive mind coming to enforce monogamy (Joy is a rebel Auditor)
- There is a second island with ~18 dudes with washboard abs and one hot clutzy lady inadvertently boning them all (her and the MC are soul mates ending)
The volleyball court was the friends we made along the way.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Regarding the size of Joy's yacht, here's what it looks like:
"pic of yacht"
The 'completionist' players here will have had Miriam text this image to their MC (along with a couple of sexy images of her onboard) after she told the MC about previously doing security for Joy on the yacht. It's obviously big enough to have a (MILFy) captain, as well as lots of (sandboxy) locations. I can't wait!!
Nice one.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
There was one, but she aged out (game is that old).
So Red had to step in and call her sis.

Now they plan the sail route around her, uh, assets :p

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
There was one, but she aged out (game is that old).
So Red had to step in and call her sis.

Now they plan the sail route around her, uh, assets :p
Yeah, but did she really, though?
If, like Dr. Daniela(.)(.), Capt. Hottie was the beneficiary of Auntie Joy's de-aging gentech, then she may have easily maintained her youthful appearance well into her 50s and perhaps beyond, just like the other two aforementioned sexy MILFs.
One's mouth simply waters at the prospect... :cool:

Djtooth

Jun 24, 2018
theories as to where HI will go:

- MC's thousands of samples of magic jizz are being used to build Joy's clone army of super soldiers
- The island is in a pocket dimension (why no one has aged a day in the last six years)
- The island is in a Groundhog Day situation in which everyone overcomes their flaws and the whole cast returns to society to build a utopia of hot people
- The game ends when the MC finally figures out where the volleyball court is
- The game ends when the MC discovers the girls have been having an entire volleyball tournament anime arc when he wasn't looking
- Joy will suddenly turn off the contraception juice (or w/e) and MC ends up with a bunch of kids with super powers like Umbrella Academy
- As above, but with regular kids. The holidays are a logistical nightmare (darkest timeline)
- The island is a training ground for the coming battle against the Auditors, a vast and ancient semi-organic hive mind coming to enforce monogamy (Joy is a rebel Auditor)
- There is a second island with ~18 dudes with washboard abs and one hot clutzy lady inadvertently boning them all (her and the MC are soul mates ending)
I like the last one the most, very funny stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Yeah, but did she really, though?
If, like Dr. Daniela(.)(.), Capt. Hottie was the beneficiary of Auntie Joy's de-aging gentech, then she may have easily maintained her youthful appearance well into her 50s and perhaps beyond, just like the other two aforementioned sexy MILFs.
One's mouth simply waters at the prospect... :cool:
Exactly my thinking. :cool:

Reactions: MarsUltor

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I was thinking more along the lines of Julie McCoy
View attachment 2501498
being promoted to Captain of Joy's "Love Boat"... but only after extensive treatment with Auntie Joy's gentech.
(I'm sorry, but Lauren Tewes had NO curves BITD!)
Na,
Not looking half bad and a true professional too.
Much more likely to be Joy's choice.

Edit: I wonder, who would captain Joy's plane? Likely to be a woman too.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Oh dearest DuckSwim ... "darkhound1 's job" you say... And yet we have such as sweet sweet precedent already:
You're just being shy, my man :p
That's just Delizia for Bantry.

I can be accused of far worse indiscretions (Hubble telescope comes as a mandatory accessory for covering the distance) that made it into the game.

Does not change anything, Darkhound's girls, he already do it by the boatload, no reason for me (unless for the game).

Reactions: xapican and Bantry

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Newbie here. I get that the colored hearts represent different levels of affection and stuff that she needs to have for those scenes to be accessible, but what I can't figure out is where to see what her current levels are. I figure there has to be some way to see it, because what would be the point of showing me what level I need if I can't see what level I have?
1680040079272.png

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
DuckSwim I could argue that one reason would be that your art style is pleasantly different and unique enough when compared to that of our beloved creator, but I think I've already argued enough about this topic... :LOL: :censored:

P.S. I know everything about those "indiscretions" and I love 'em , or I obviously wouldn't be craving for more :p

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Newbie here. I get that the colored hearts represent different levels of affection and stuff that she needs to have for those scenes to be accessible, but what I can't figure out is where to see what her current levels are. I figure there has to be some way to see it, because what would be the point of showing me what level I need if I can't see what level I have?
View attachment 2502445
If you are new to the game, the first question is, have you gained access to and hacked all of the girls' subdermal implants? That will give you information on all of their stat levels. The Companion Guide, linked on the first page of this thread will explain. Second question is, have you installed the Companion Mod? The mod will give you quick access to their stats as well as the ability to change them on the fly. Again, explained in the Companion Guide.

The only difference is that using the Companion Mod is considered 'cheating' by those players that want to play the game without any manipulation of the girls' stats other than by what is already in the game. Still unsure, download and read the Companion Guide for lots of hints, tips, etc.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
If you are new to the game, the first question is, have you gained access to and hacked all of the girls' subdermal implants?
Nope, I'm still on Day 1. I saw the Companion App, but I do want to try to do this game without cheating. If there's no other way to see their current stats, I'll probably get it just so I can see the information without changing any of it.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes