Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

HELLO, My Name Is

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior366

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Is it me or your cranked up the nip bulge cursor as of late ?
Normal Yvette, no changes, the bikini does not agree with her nipples.

This aside, she is boob bumping Iris and getting a handful too, so she'd be excused if her thoughts involved other things than bingo and tapioca pudding at the senior center.

But it breaks the fabric pattern too much, so reduced it some and updated the post.

Last edited:

Sephyr_86

Dec 15, 2022
need help: i ve played till 5 hours ago at 0.3.7.1 version, then restart my pc and the game doesn work anymore; doesn't open no error code or splash screen just crash before opening (open as admin). Watched it in task manager it would appear and crash without any mention of game.

Tried to download again (2 times)... still not working. Any idea? (other renpy based games work normally)

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
need help: i ve played till 5 hours ago at 0.3.7.1 version, then restart my pc and the game doesn work anymore; doesn't open no error code or splash screen just crash before opening (open as admin). Watched it in task manager it would appear and crash without any mention of game.

Tried to download again (2 times)... still not working. Any idea? (other renpy based games work normally)
Have you tried the 'Quick Fix' posted on the first page of this thread?
Quick Fix.JPG

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Holiday Island [0.3.7.1] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (2.5 GB/ 1.24 GB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes