leros147

Aug 25, 2019
Help me with a question. What is the combination of initial skills and attributes that you recommend I choose, the one that makes the game easier.

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
There is no gallery mod. This isn't a VN. you can always create a save before each sex scene. Then load it and flap til your junk's a hamburger pattie. Your welcome.
Thanks for that answer because, I wanted to know this. It's ashamed that mostly every game on here has a scene replay after unlocking it first. Why make over 63 game saves.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thanks for that answer because, I wanted to know this. It's ashamed that mostly every game on here has a scene replay after unlocking it first. Why make over 63 game saves.
for what do you want 63 game saves ? after you got the H scene with the girls you can repeat them as often you want ! heck you can have about 7 times sex with Amy a Day ! for example how someone posted in here ?
just asking, The game is not a VN it is a sandboxgame with super sexy renders

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
already tried that a few times but I guess I can just keep trying
What's weird is that sometimes there is no stat check, which is when I assume the RNG determines she doesn't show up, and sometimes there are stat checks but I keep trying dozens of times and still she doesn't show up
You have let at least two full days pass before trying to get Amy at the beach bar a second time, right? You have also tried at different hours when the beach bar is open, early like 14:00hrs and later like 16:30hrs.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Help me with a question. What is the combination of initial skills and attributes that you recommend I choose, the one that makes the game easier.
Download a read the Companion Mod Guide linked on the first page of this thread. Your question, as well a many others are answered.

Edit: The Companion Guide, also linked on the first page of this thread. As xapican shortly points out, I'm tired.

Last edited:

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
I don't know about you guys, but I just downloaded the new 3.8 version. But I am finding that it runs unusually slow compared to previous versions I downloaded. It freezes quite often. That makes it frustrating to play. Is this because I am still using Windows 8.1? Or is there something I should be downloading from page one here?

I'm not tech savvy and do not understand a lot of the jargon mentioned above.

If it's because my computer is too old, I guess I will either have to go back to old version 3.7.1 or just just sadly stop playing until I get a new computer. Maybe playing under the influence of Gelexis beer will change my perspective.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I don't know about you guys, but I just downloaded the new 3.8 version. But I am finding that it runs unusually slow compared to previous versions I downloaded. It freezes quite often. That makes it frustrating to play. Is this because I am still using Windows 8.1? Or is there something I should be downloading from page one here?

If it's because my computer is too old, I guess I will either have to go back to old version 3.7.1 or just just sadly stop playing until I get a new computer. Maybe playing under the influence of Gelexis beer will change my perspective.
I suspect it is the age of your computer and operating system. Might check and see if Win 8.1 has a game mode, meaning when switching to 'game mode' it shuts off a lot of behind the scenes resources, that may be running and slowing the game. Win 8.1 was so long ago, that I really don't remember.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Try with closing any application that uses RAM, that is what I do when it runs slowly, and Yes, it runs in comparsion slower (on my Banana PC) I have only 4 Gb Ram and a Prehistoric on board graphic card.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
this game lost all its flavor the second they stopped updating natasha's content. darkhound1 - update natasha content ffs
Thank you for sharing your opinion, if you have decided to move on that is your choice also, but in case you missed it, a while back it was posted by the developer and why, Natasha will be replaced. Well not exactly replaced, Natasha's existing content will more than likely remain, but there are plans to have a new girl fill the role of woman of color with large heaving bosom.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hey, guess you are tired will send Delizia with some Coffe for ya ! ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: you mean the Companion Guide am I right ?
leros147 ; that is a good advice from Bantry by the way It helped me a lot when i started the game and it is fun to read
thanks to yankeeInKy 's writing skills.
Yes, coffee will help. Beware of a busty redhead stalking the hallways, who has been known to waylay travellers and steal their coffee.

Turble

Jul 3, 2018
I will learn Daz and do it myself if it means finally getting sex scenes with Yumiko and Jennifer. Too much bread, not enough butter.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes