Bakerfield

Jan 2, 2021
I like lacey a lot! Will be and upgrade regarding her (and fucking her)?
If im understanding your question, she already has been upgraded image wise as Lacey we have now isn't the original model (same thing with Ivy) but seeing as they updated the model you will prob get to do the deed with her at some point

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Possibly. But it appears certain Graphics cards are unwilling to advance the storyline of certain blonde bombshells...

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Everybody has their favorite girl. I like Faye.
Are there any plans to have merchandise with images of the girls?
I don't think the Creator wants that, but maybe there are ways we can do it ourselves.
Can anybody provide a link for DIY image transfers?

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
What is the point of the favorites feature?
Or maybe I just want it to be more manageable.
I guess I'd rather just enjoy the scene instead of trying to pick out favorite images.
Why can't you just use your phone to save an image to faves?

Last edited:
Reactions: MrD812

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
To create a wallpaper from a picture scene which is not in the gallery because no all pictures from a scene are available in the gallery or because of the outfit.

Say, you want a frame of Ivy in the US Flag in the below scene doing pec training but the gallery only unlock it with the skimpy suit.
1685720326560.png

Now you can.
1685720564307.png

Last edited:

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Or maybe I just want it to be more manageable.
I guess I'd rather just enjoy the scene instead of trying to pick out favorite images.
Why can't you just use your phone to save an image to faves?
Because there is only a finite number of Faye pics that one man can handle !!!!!!

Reactions: Puppet Master

Killer Orion

Jun 30, 2020
Hi guys, someone know when or how much content is finished about the "updated renders" listed in the changelog? Every time i look into the changelog when a new version comes out there is always some update on some scene/renders.. i'd like to play the game without needing to re-play it for looking into this updated/remade scene every single time a new version comes out.. Thanks in advance and have a good day. :)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys, someone know when or how much content is finished about the "updated renders" listed in the changelog? Every time i look into the changelog when a new version comes out there is always some update on some scene/renders.. i'd like to play the game without needing to re-play it for looking into this updated/remade scene every single time a new version comes out.. Thanks in advance and have a good day. :)
The updates/remakes where the achievements are reset don't have much in common with the old content any more.
The achievements with simple image upgrades or where there is only an additional render and not much else are not reset.
Just because it's the same achievement name doesn't mean that it's the same content.
It will continue like this until all scenes that don't fit my quality requirements for the game have been replaced.
The next updates will not have a focus on quality upgrades though. There will be mainly new stuff and only very little image upgrades.
Release 0.3.8 was a special case and was intended to mainly be an image quality and scene upgrade release. But it has several new scenes as well.
The next one 0.4.0 will concentrate on advancing the story and on adding new scenes.

Killer Orion

Jun 30, 2020
The updates/remakes where the achievements are reset don't have much in common with the old content any more.
The achievements with simple image upgrades or where there is only an additional render and not much else are not reset.
Just because it's the same achievement name doesn't mean that it's the same content.
It will continue like this until all scenes that don't fit my quality requirements for the game have been replaced.
The next updates will not have a focus on quality upgrades though. There will be mainly new stuff and only very little image upgrades.
Release 0.3.8 was a special case and was intended to mainly be an image quality and scene upgrade release. But it has several new scenes as well.
The next one 0.4.0 will concentrate on advancing the story and on adding new scenes.
Thanks for the detailed informations you kindle explained, mine was not a criticism or something like that about the recent updates.. i was only trying to figure out if it was best waiting some more time or download and play your game again.
I love the game and enjoyed playing it in the past, last time it was versione 2.3.2..
I was patiently waiting for the moment when you finished to update the old scenes for better quality but since there is a lot of new content out since last time i played it ill download the game again.

Thanks for your hard work, i wish you a good evening. :)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is there a console that gets all phone background images?
No. You can set the feature to have a random background image appear each time you open the phone. Otherwise, use UnRen and extract all the images and you can see them all in a folder labelled Phone Backgrounds.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Wow, getting rid of two of the girls with the most scenes (also the most sex!!!), damn you must really LOATHE them!!!
Particular choices in behavior You can say i loathe, especially when it's out of character dialog(yes, i am a reader).
1 particular is just not my cup of tea and spams MC's door more often then not(Aly does that as well).
Basket Ball Butt, almost only does cowgirl with her blonde Betty Boop fish-lips animation so yeah, not attractive.

Faye's Mom has no scenes or sex and yet, she's my New Favorite :LOL:

Reactions: junior366
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes