loonboondune

Oct 8, 2017
LBD back with another installment of "am i crazy or are these particular image set numbers correct so i can stop trying to grind for these last couple pictures that aren't actually implemented yet?"

Alice Sexting Context 6/8
Jennifer Special Actions 9/10
Sara Special Actions 12/13
Sara Sexting Context 5/6
Yvette Sexting Context 13/14

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
darkhound1 I've been playing for some hours now, and to me this looks to be yet another game with endless foreplay, which probably ends up in my trash bin before I get to do anything but masturbate and grope some tits. Why is it that you can't play these kind of games without having to use cheats? Why is it that you need to kiss a girl 50 times to raise max love level from 50-100? It should be max 5.

Yes I know there is a lot of hints in the intro, but I don't know anyone who can remember anything from the intro 10 min. after the real game starts, so I just skip through the intro as they are pretty much just waste of time. The hints for how to effective play the game without using cheats needs to be available during the game, and not in the form of a 30 min. long intro that you can't skip halfway through.

And then there is the mini games like the poker game. I suck at poker, so I'm doomed to loose everytime. Why can't the poker game come in 3 different variants. Dummies (yes that includes me), average and experts. Then we all have a chance of playing this part of the game without turning to cheats.

I'll play a little more, but the game will most likely end up in the trash bin within a week, which is pretty sad, because I do like the game story and graphics. Although I would like to see a little more variation in the girls. It's basically only curvey girls with big titties. I would like to see some tiny girls with small tits too.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
darkhound1 I've been playing for some hours now, and to me this looks to be yet another game with endless foreplay, which probably ends up in my trash bin before I get to do anything but masturbate and grope some tits. Why is it that you can't play these kind of games without having to use cheats? Why is it that you need to kiss a girl 50 times to raise max love level from 50-100? It should be max 5.

Yes I know there is a lot of hints in the intro, but I don't know anyone who can remember anything from the intro 10 min. after the real game starts, so I just skip through the intro as they are pretty much just waste of time. The hints for how to effective play the game without using cheats needs to be available during the game, and not in the form of a 30 min. long intro that you can't skip halfway through.

And then there is the mini games like the poker game. I suck at poker, so I'm doomed to loose everytime. Why can't the poker game come in 3 different variants. Dummies (yes that includes me), average and experts. Then we all have a chance of playing this part of the game without turning to cheats.

I'll play a little more, but the game will most likely end up in the trash bin within a week, which is pretty sad, because I do like the game story and graphics. Although I would like to see a little more variation in the girls. It's basically only curvey girls with big titties. I would like to see some tiny girls with small tits too.
Trash Bin, this is where this post should have gone the second it was sent to the server. If you had used your brain only for a little time (sorry but this had to be said so) and read some of the posts (for sure the initial but also some other in this thread), you would have recognized that this gmae is not like the most others but some kind of "management" to get the girls (like it's in RL). This is the one thing why the game and its creator have such an loyal fan base, waiting for whatever darkhound1 has hidden in the next updates for us.

Cheating, there is the well known and often mentioned Companion Mod, it's supported by the creator (but nod made by him) and you could change all these variables that will bother you (only with the small limitation that changing some of them for a few characters will break the game cause they have a special development with the MC). There is also a cheat mod that will help with some other things (like the poker game).

The poker game? I don't use the cheats but the quick save, saving before the next round and loading if you aren't successful in the game, with reloading the outcome of the game changes (except for the very first one in the poker game, if you know that you won't win, just drop, save and start the next.) It#s that easy, a small child could make it (if they were allowed to play poker not to mention the stripping part :sneaky:).

Yes, there are many huge boobed women in the game but only taking a look at the banner at the initial post should reveal the creators initiation. (It seems) he likes bigger boobs, so all the other also doing enjoy the game, if you like them flat as a wooden plank, there will be other games for you.

After reading your post i know that the game isn't for you so just go on and search though the huge amount of games here to find some that matches your expectations. And as long as you aren't a patreon of darkhound1 but downloading the game al a pirate, you were not allowed to criticize the way he makes his game, if you want to have your own content in the game or a game the way you like, feel free to start an own one.

*** POLICE LINE *** There is nothing to see here, go on *** POLICE LINE ***

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Trash Bin, this is where this post should have gone the second it was sent to the server. If you had used your brain only for a little time (sorry but this had to be said so) and read some of the posts (for sure the initial but also some other in this thread), you would have recognized that this gmae is not like the most others but some kind of "management" to get the girls (like it's in RL). This is the one thing why the game and its creator have such an loyal fan base, waiting for whatever darkhound1 has hidden in the next updates for us.

Cheating, there is the well known and often mentioned Companion Mod, it's supported by the creator (but nod made by him) and you could change all these variables that will bother you (only with the small limitation that changing some of them for a few characters will break the game cause they have a special development with the MC). There is also a cheat mod that will help with some other things (like the poker game).

The poker game? I don't use the cheats but the quick save, saving before the next round and loading if you aren't successful in the game, with reloading the outcome of the game changes (except for the very first one in the poker game, if you know that you won't win, just drop, save and start the next.) It#s that easy, a small child could make it (if they were allowed to play poker not to mention the stripping part :sneaky:).

Yes, there are many huge boobed women in the game but only taking a look at the banner at the initial post should reveal the creators initiation. (It seems) he likes bigger boobs, so all the other also doing enjoy the game, if you like them flat as a wooden plank, there will be other games for you.

After reading your post i know that the game isn't for you so just go on and search though the huge amount of games here to find some that matches your expectations. And as long as you aren't a patreon of darkhound1 but downloading the game al a pirate, you were not allowed to criticize the way he makes his game, if you want to have your own content in the game or a game the way you like, feel free to start an own one.

*** POLICE LINE *** There is nothing to see here, go on *** POLICE LINE ***
At least I don't get down to your level and insult people. This game isn't that different from many other management/sandbox games. They quite often tends to have endless grinding to get to some titties and very little real action, which is a big pity IMHO. Whether you agree or not, I don't really care.

Further replies to your post is pointless. It's pretty clear we have a different view of how to play a game, including the use of endless quick save, rollback and cheats. You shouldn't have to revert to either to be successful in a game. Next time. Take a min. to think about what I write before replying.

Last edited:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
darkhound1 How about adding some monitoring stats showing how good you are doing at training etc. There are so many variables in this game that it's hard to keep track of what you have done during a week. It would therefore be nice to have some monitors showing whether you are low or high on training etc. Like the eco bar in your car telling you when to shift up or down (Yes my car has manual transmission and run on fossilfuel)

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
darkhound1 How about adding some monitoring stats showing how good you are doing at training etc. There are so many variables in this game that it's hard to keep track of what you have done during a week. It would therefore be nice to have some monitors showing whether you are low or high on training, like the eco bar in your car telling you when to shift up or down (Yes my car has manual transmission and run on fossilfuel)
You can check Player Stats on the phone.
1686315460110.png

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
You can check Player Stats on the phone.
View attachment 2685461
It might be me who don't understand how to read them, but they don't really tell me whether I need to do more or less and what type of activities I need to do to improve. As I wrote. There are so many variables in this game (like in many other management/sandbox games) that it's easy to lose the big picture, hence ending up in endless grinding without getting anywhere. Some in game help is preferred over 30 pages of walkthrough's or FAQ's

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Granted, I'm a member of the group that likes this game and have played/followed it for sometime. I can even remember when the player had to manually enable the console to be able to enter codes. Now, so many hints/requirements are available on your phone, that it is hard to remember when they weren't there. The first 'walkthrough/guide' was Puppet Master's FAQ almost two+ years ago. That was followed by the Companion Guide, the first version came out around release v.0.1.6.0 if I remember correctly. Originally, the author didn't even want to include 'Spoilers' but rather just have info on how to install and play the game, etc.

The old adage, 'If all fails, read the directions' has been proven many times. Between the Companion Mod, the Companion Guide, the afore mentioned FAQ and the in-game phone with all of it's hints and requirements, almost every has been provided to enable the player to breeze through the entire game in just a few hours. From personal experience, I know that every achievement can be completed in less than two weeks with only an hour or two of actual game play per day and that's without using any 'cheats'.

As for your comment about endless foreplay and grinding, you obviously haven't read any of BDMick's posts where he explains in great detail how to have sex within the first 36 hours, after arriving on the island and/or how to have multiple sex sessions in one day, last count was seven, I believe. Nothing wrong with being just downright lazy and can't be bothered to put forth even the most minimal of effort to play Holiday Island, but complaining within this thread and offering unsolicited ways to improve the game will fall on unsympathetic and disinterested ears. Good luck with your search to find a game you enjoy.

Last edited:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Nothing wrong with being just downright lazy and can't be bothered to put forth even the most minimal of effort to play Holiday Island, but complaining within this thread and offering unsolicited ways to improve the game will fall on unsympathetic and disinterested ears. Good luck with your search to find a game you enjoy.
Again a post from one of the "old guys" who have forgotten how it was to play the game when you saw it first time. There is a BIG different between new to the game and having played it for a while. Being new to the game there is a ton of info you need to absorb and remember. It's IMPOSSIBLE and can be made easier by in-game guides. Regarding the guides for how to getting laid within 36 hours. I don't want to blaze through the game in 36 hours. I want to explore the game, but without proper in game guides, or reading and memorizing 30 pages of info it ends up in endless grinding without any progress.

IMHO. The people who are lazy are those who uses cheats and follow guides.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
At least I don't get down to your level and insult people. This game isn't that different from many other management/sandbox games. They quite often tends to have endless grinding to get to some titties and very little real action, which is a big pity IMHO. Whether you agree or not, I don't really care.

Further replies to your post is pointless. It's pretty clear we have a different view of how to play a game, including the use of endless quick save, rollback and cheats. You shouldn't have to revert to either to be successful in a game. Next time. Take a min. to think about what I write before replying.
Every thing you write is complaining about something and trying to annoy with unwanted improvements, take a look to read the whole thread or at least the last x000 posts, everything was discussed there including the opinion of the creator.

And my level, i'm sure i'm way older than you (you sound like you aren't an adult already), having a good paying job and much more experience rating people (as it's part of my job). Behaving like you do, you will never reach my level, no matter how much you try, talking the truth isn't insulting (using the brain is essential at everything you do, i didn't say you are dumb).

As i always recommend, play a game (at least for the first time) without any cheats or walkthrough (to get the real intention the creator wants), if you like it, you surely will play it again. If you don't (like it seems to be with this one for you), stop it and go for a better suiting one. I don't know why people always complain (as they don't like it and will never play it again) but continue writing posts complaining how bad it is.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
It might be me who don't understand how to read them, but they don't really tell me whether I need to do more or less and what type of activities I need to do to improve. As I wrote. There are so many variables in this game (like in many other management/sandbox games) that it's easy to lose the big picture, hence ending up in endless grinding without getting anywhere. Some in game help is preferred over 30 pages of walkthrough's or FAQ's
I can't say, I've never bothered with MC training. I raised MC stats to the max through cheats.
It should be easy to find the proper training schedule in the companion guide, there is a table of contents.
Or you can ask Jennifer in game when she is at the gym.

Reactions: Bantry

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I can't say, I've never bothered with MC training. I raised MC stats to the max through cheats.
It should be easy to find the proper training schedule in the companion guide, there is a table of contents.
this answer to you is rethorical, since I'm sure you know about,
For what mon ami ? If you go to Jenifer when she is in the Gym she tell's you how to effective train, actually one of the improvements of the game, of corse if you are skipping trough the dialoges, you will never learn about.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Being new to the game there is a ton of info you need to absorb and remember. It's IMPOSSIBLE and can be made easier by in-game guides
Your statement is contradicting. It's IMPOSSIBLE to remember a ton of info even though there are numerous in-game tools and external Guides to help you, the player? Yes, I remember first playing the game without any in-game tools and/or Guides and never felt overwhelmed, because I accepted from the get-go that part of the game was to solve the puzzle(s) of the requirements to complete each achievement. Not just go from point A to point B. And really there is only one thing to remember. Save early and save often!

From the intro of the game and also repeated in the Companion Guide, it is clearly stated in two short sentences:
Just like in real life you will get hungry, horny, drunk and need to sleep! Winning over the hearts of all of these busty knockouts takes work!
If you don't wish to put in the effort/work (often described as being lazy), then why did you bother to even download the game? Because you liked the sample pictures? If that's how you usually make decisions and choices, then life is going to be very hard for you.

loonboondune

Oct 8, 2017
I dunno why you guys are even bothering responding to this dude. Pretty obvious he just wants to complain. This is about the only legit post he's made in the thread so far:

darkhound1 How about adding some monitoring stats showing how good you are doing at training etc. There are so many variables in this game that it's hard to keep track of what you have done during a week. It would therefore be nice to have some monitors showing whether you are low or high on training etc. Like the eco bar in your car telling you when to shift up or down (Yes my car has manual transmission and run on fossilfuel)
Like this suggestion I can see having some merit. Like having reminder text when you hover over one of the training options that says "You've done this training X times this weeks", similar to when you hover over having a meal at the restaurant that says "You've eaten X times today"

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Every thing you write is complaining about something and trying to annoy with unwanted improvements, take a look to read the whole thread or at least the last x000 posts, everything was discussed there including the opinion of the creator.
So because wasn't a good idea, when the game was tiny and just started6 years ago, it means that it still not a good idea? I'm 99,99% sure the game has become A LOT more complex in those 6 years, so that the in game help I'm asking for would most likely haven't made sense back then, but in a complex game like this 6 years later they do make sense. Maybe not to people who has played the game for years, but definitely for people who just started playing the game like me.

And my level, i'm sure i'm way older than you (you sound like you aren't an adult already), having a good paying job and much more experience rating people (as it's part of my job). Behaving like you do, you will never reach my level, no matter how much you try, talking the truth isn't insulting (using the brain is essential at everything you do, i didn't say you are dumb).
I'll just write one thing. You have no idea how far off you are. For your career, I really hope than none of your customer knows me and see this rating.

As i always recommend, play a game (at least for the first time) without any cheats or walkthrough (to get the real intention the creator wants).
And that is exactly what I'm trying to do, but with a game this old and complex. It will be endless grinding if there aren't any proper in game help and guidance. In other management/sandbox games you can turn those off in the preferences if you want.

I don't know why people always complain (as they don't like it and will never play it again) but continue writing posts complaining how bad it is.
What you read as complaints, I write as feedback. Or in your own words. Try use you brain.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes