MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I can't say, I've never bothered with MC training. I raised MC stats to the max through cheats.
And that's fine when you have gotten a feel for the game and how the developer thinks. But I try to avoid cheats and walkthroughs in the beginning as you never get a feeling for the game that way.

It should be easy to find the proper training schedule in the companion guide, there is a table of contents.
Or you can ask Jennifer in game when she is at the gym.
All the info are there, but there are so many info's that's it's impossible to keep the big picture. Therefore I'm asking for a simple eco bar showing me whether I'm low or high on this weeks training, charm reading, looks improvement etc.
Regarding Jennifer's instructions. They are long and messy. I've seen contracts for BIG IT systems that was easier to understand than those instructions. It's like they on purpose are made complex and hard to understand.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Your statement is contradicting. It's IMPOSSIBLE to remember a ton of info even though there are numerous in-game tools and external Guides to help you, the player? Yes, I remember first playing the game without any in-game tools and/or Guides and never felt overwhelmed, because I accepted from the get-go that part of the game was to solve the puzzle(s) of the requirements to complete each achievement. Not just go from point A to point B. And really there is only one thing to remember. Save early and save often!

From the intro of the game and also repeated in the Companion Guide, it is clearly stated in two short sentences:
Just like in real life you will get hungry, horny, drunk and need to sleep! Winning over the hearts of all of these busty knockouts takes work!
If you don't wish to put in the effort/work (often described as being lazy), then why did you bother to even download the game? Because you liked the sample pictures? If that's how you usually make decisions and choices, then life is going to be very hard for you.
It's easy to put me down as a troll, when you don't even read what I'm writing. I'm asking for in-game stats and tools like eco bars in fossil cars, showing you whether you are low, high or in the sweet spot on this weeks training etc. I'm NOT asking for more complex guides like the ones Jennifer has for training.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
It's easy to put me down as a troll, when you don't even read what I'm writing. I'm asking for in-game stats and tools like eco bars in fossil cars, showing you whether you are low, high or in the sweet spot on this weeks training etc. I'm NOT asking for more complex guides like the ones Jennifer has for training.
I'm trying to understand what's so difficult about Jennifer's instructions. She tells you 3 or 4 strength and 3 or 4 endurance workouts per week. Your phone tells you how many times you've trained each.

What am I missing?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
And that's fine when you have gotten a feel for the game and how the developer thinks. But I try to avoid cheats and walkthroughs in the beginning as you never get a feeling for the game that way.
Much understable.
MC training is a tiny fraction of the content, even by cheating MC stats, you will still have a lot to do.

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0400.jpg

Version 0.4.0.0 - development news (updated 10 of June 2023)

Hi guys and gals,

this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.4.0.0).​
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.

The change log below is based on the release 0.3.8.0.​
As of right now, the update from 0.3.8.0 to 0.4.0.0 has:
92 additional renders, videos or sound files
0 new backgrounds for the phone
updated renders

New features, major improvements and new content
  • Renée gets a remade arrival scene with lots of new images and a short story --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Amy's poker scene has been remade and a lot of new images and dialogue has been added --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Mercedes gets a new event where she picks up the MC and they visit the lab for another checkup --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Sara talks to the MC down at the lab and they walk to the infirmary for another blood sample --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Mia gets an event in the lab's kitchen where she talks with the MC --> still working on it
Minor improvements and changes (inlcuding AI upgrades)

Bug fixes

Is the update going to break save games?

0.4.0.0 --> No
Estimated release dates:

0.4.0.0 --> No idea yet

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I'm trying to understand what's so difficult about Jennifer's instructions. She tells you 3 or 4 strength and 3 or 4 endurance workouts per week. Your phone tells you how many times you've trained each.

What am I missing?
That it's not the instructions that is the issue, but to total amount of parameters you need to remember how to improve while playing. When you see the game for the first time, there are simply too many new variables you need to manually keep track of and remember how to improve. When you have played for a while it's probably not an issue anymore and you forget the troubles you had in the beginning.
Due to the many variables you quite often ends up in endless grinding unless you reverts to cheats or following walkthroughs. But both kind of takes the fun out of a game.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
That it's not the instructions that is the issue, but to total amount of parameters you need to remember how to improve while playing. When you see the game for the first time, there are simply too many new variables you need to manually keep track of and remember how to improve. When you have played for a while it's probably not an issue anymore and you forget the troubles you had in the beginning.
Due to the many variables you quite often ends up in endless grinding unless you reverts to cheats or following walkthroughs. But both kind of takes the fun out of a game.
Just for kicks, I used neither cheats (hate them!) nor a walkthrough (didn't know there was one, probably because I didn't look for one) and still got almost everything except some sextings. Did it take time? Yes. Did it take work? For sure. But the guide and this thread provided all the information I needed. Tip: don't try to do everything at the same time. As you said, far too complex. Work on a few things, drop one and revisit it later when it doesn't work right away. But you will get there as I can testify.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
For the best way to play the game, I'd say to just wander around and see what happens. You'll stumble on a number of achievements this way. Then check your phone to find out what you are missing. Then you can check the phone hints and Companion Guide to pick up those last few achievements.
For instance, you'll get surprised by Aly in the hallway as Powergirl. Watch her pose and tell her Powergirl was the best. This will give you an event achievement. After awhile your phone will tell you that you have most of Aly's achievements but are missing 5 or 6. Then check your phone's hints to find out you need to have Aly pose in the studio twice and read in your room to get her fashion photos. Then check the Companion Guide to find out that you need to pick army girl to get Aly's titfuck.
If you don't like to grind, then cheat your stats. (But don't touch Amy's!!!)
I've always found the game enjoyable, if you don't, take Bantry's advice: choose another of the many other games out there (or earlier advice which was to just look at the hot pics in the images file).

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
screenshot0252.jpg

Phone app with player stats gets an update (0.3.8.1 preview)

Hello everyone!​
The update to the app that shows the player stats is a convenience feature that should be especially useful for new players.​
Hovering the mouse over any of the attributes in the player stats app shows some description about what it is and how to best advance it.​
The new feature will be released with the update to 0.3.8.1 and as such will also be part of the android release for 0.3.8.x.​
Enjoy the preview,​

Darkhound

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is the Android version out?
Not as yet. Once it is released it will be announced here and also on the developer's Patreon page.

Yes, it is a pain trying to be patient waiting, but the Android version cannot be updated as efficiently as the PC or Mac versions, and thus it requires more time to create a final release version.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
There seems to be questions about the PC's training.
The player's stats menu in your phone is helpful.
For strength and endurance, train 3 or 4 times per week. Look at the points in your phone.
If you strength train with Jennifer, you are more likely to get 2 points instead of 1.
Helping girls bench press can also get you a strength point.
Getting a massage will let you exercise more, but may not yield points because rest is necessary to increase stats.
Train endurance with swimming and running.
Reading will get you charm and sneak points.
Beauty cream will get you looks points.
Keep at it & good luck!

Reactions: MrD812

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
For strength and endurance, train 3 or 4 times per week. Look at the points in your phone.
If you strength train with Jennifer, you are more likely to get 2 points instead of 1.
Getting a massage will let you exercise more, but may not yield points because rest is necessary to increase stats.
Keep at it & good luck!
That's way too much to remember!! It would be far easier if the game had an icon that could be clicked on to set the game to easy/lazy/idiot level and then, one wouldn't have to remember anything, or read dialogue, learn to play poker, think, figure stuff out, etc.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
That's way too much to remember!! It would be far easier if the game had an icon that could be clicked on to set the game to easy/lazy/idiot level and then, one wouldn't have to remember anything, or read dialogue, learn to play poker, think, figure stuff out, etc.
Progress Quest with boobs!

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
You aren't wrong - there are a lot of stats to keep track of, but also realize there isn't (at first) much need to know the tracking information you are asking for - hear me out for a moment:

The game does, in a way, give you the information you are asking for, but gradually. Do the actions that are suggested to you upon your arrival: Talk to the doctor; talk to the gym instructor. Clearly you followed that advice for the gym instructor, in that you know Jennifer's hints. The doctor's interaction will give you a suggestion about something you can get from her, that will ultimately give you more of the information you are asking for. HOWEVER, as with all things in this game, you have to earn it. When you first ask for the 'item', you will probably fail. The pops on the left will give you some rationale as to why, so those are the hints for how to change the outcome of that request. Improve your relationship with the Doctor, focusing on the stat that is referenced in that message, and see what happens when you get that item

Quick aside:
1) Make those pops with FAILED checks, last a little longer OR have the player click them for them go away. Sometimes they flash by and you don't realize what you have to do to 'fix' the interaction, especially if you're a new player and don't know what you're looking for.
2) Add this specific item to the quest list. It is important enough to make sure the player remembers this item, in that without it you will be a little lost. Personally I think adding it is a little too spoon-feedy; if you aren't curious enough to remember it, that's on you.
</aside>

I feel the reason darkhound1 has new players do these intro quests, is to impress upon the player the theme of the game: Progress is easy but earned, and mostly slow and steady (there are some exceptions). Also, the player will get more guidance as they complete these intro quests. Build on your successes and your experience, and the overall tracking becomes that much easier.

ALSO, apparently (per Bantry's post earlier), your feedback was heard and some of what you're asking for will be added in an upcoming release.

I don't think you're trolling, for the record. Apparently the author doesn't either, so kudos for putting a stamp on the game.

Two more quick points:
1) At some point, the 90-day part of the intro should be changed/removed so new players don't feel so rushed to accomplish everything yesterday.
2) New Arrival scene for Renee? Thank you, DH. While I breathe, I hope.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Too bad it isn't possible to reset your brain, so you could try playing the game for the first time again. It's cheap to mock people like me who have to live with memory issues among other health issues too. But your post clearly shows that you have understood absolutely nothing from what I've been writing.

We are people, not robots. It means we have different way of thinking and we like different things. There is no reason to mock people who want things a different way.
A good game is a game, where it's up to the player to decide how much help he want. A bad game is one you can't play without having to turn to walkthroughs or cheats when you are a new player playing the game for the first time.

Last edited:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
darkhound1
Two questions regarding the game.

1. One of the scene's with Natasha is named "You have a drink with Faye at the bar and Natasha joins you". The trigger says "You ask Natasha at the night bar to have a drink with you......" Shouldn't that be "You ask Faye...."?

2. I have a quest "Train with Jessica 6 times per week". The reward is the encryption key for Jessica's subdermal implant. Despite how much I train with Jessica the quest status never changes from "You have done 0 of the required 6 with Jessica". Beside that. I think I already got the encryption key through EH sperm sample.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Keep at it & good luck!
I think what has been forgotten here, is we know when/how that information (full list of player's stats) becomes available - it's not immediately available when starting the game. Beauty cream isn't available until you get your phone updated, which also comes later. MasterGamer1234567890 isn't wrong that there's a certain familiarity we have, that a new player doesn't, and it seems DH agrees due to the change he is planning for the 3.8.1 release. I guess we'll have to wait and see what it means when we all get the update.

Oh, if you only remembered the days when I was the "lazy/idiot". We had some interesting conversations, as you'll remember!

Too bad it isn't possible to reset your brain, so you could try playing the game for the first time again. It's cheap to mock people like me who have to live with memory issues among other health issues too. But your post clearly shows that you have understood absolutely nothing from what I've been writing.

We are people, not robots. It means we have different way of thinking and we like different things. There is no reason to mock people who want things a different way.
A good game is a game, where it's up to the player to decide how much help he want. A bad game is one you can't play without having to turn to walkthroughs or cheats when you are a new player playing the game for the first time.
You got me to reset my brain, and I hope I in return helped you understand the game (or at least some of the beginning) better. I think some other people understand as well, based on the reactions to my last post, so take that as the win.

Now let's all get back to playing the game ;)

DH
Two questions regarding the game.

1. One of the scene's with Natasha is named "You have a drink with Faye at the bar and Natasha joins you". The trigger says "You ask Natasha at the night bar to have a drink with you......" Shouldn't that be "You ask Faye...."?

2. I have a quest "Train with Jessica 6 times per week". The reward is the encryption key for Jessica's subdermal implant. Despite how much I train with Jessica the quest status never changes from "You have done 0 of the required 6 with Jessica". Beside that. I think I already got the encryption key through EH sperm sample.
For #1, who is there and who you are interacting with may not always make sense :)
-- Forgive me - I thought this was one where you invited one girl but talked to someone else. Derp.

For #2, I've never seen that - I'll have to defer to one of the testers that hang out here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Puppet Master

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
For #2, I've never seen that - I'll have to defer to one of the testers that hang out here.
That looks like a bug.
That, or you mixed up Jennifer and Jessica. (the first is the super hot long-legged brunette with big boobs, the second is the super hot long-legged blonde with big boobs)

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes