andyc4ndy

Aug 3, 2021
Can someone please help me??
It says Sara has 13 special actions, but I only found 12. All 12 are with the different dresses. Same with Jennifer, she has 10, but I found only 9. Is the last one missing or am I missing something?

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I recognized, with 0.3.7.0, darkhound1 enabled a function Random Sex but there seems to be an error in the if-clause of Amy:
Python:
    if location == "nightbar" and (char1.get_scene_seen("Nightbar_ladies_room_extras") == True or char1.add_scene_seen("Nightbar_arm_wrestling_sex")):
The third condition isn't a have-it-been-seen query but a it-has-been-seen definition. So, when Amy wears her super sexy outfit at the night bar, i'll get the scene even if none of the other two prerequisites are true (the add-statement returns the necessary True to pass).

Reactions: darkhound1

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I finally got some time to really upgrade to 3.8.1.
Here's what I was doing wrong in case it helps anyone.
I had used unren to open the images files. When I tried to replace the files with the new update, the new files didn't overwrite correctly. It still basically worked as a 3.8.0 version, so I didn't mind.
The key was to make a new folder. Reload the 3.8.0 version without the unren, then update with the new files, choosing to overwrite all when prompted.
I feel like I've joined the cool kids table.

If you're having trouble, I hope that helps.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I recognized, with 0.3.7.0, darkhound1 enabled a function Random Sex but there seems to be an error in the if-clause of Amy:
Python:
    if location == "nightbar" and (char1.get_scene_seen("Nightbar_ladies_room_extras") == True or char1.add_scene_seen("Nightbar_arm_wrestling_sex")):
The third condition isn't a have-it-been-seen query but a it-has-been-seen definition. So, when Amy wears her super sexy outfit at the night bar, i'll get the scene even if none of the other two prerequisites are true (the add-statement returns the necessary True to pass).
Thanks. Fixed it.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
After upgrading to 3.8.1, does anyone else still have the error where Alice appears in the wrong outfit at reception when you grope her?
I used unren to open the images file, then I had noticed the problem,
but I solved it by renaming Alice's pictures correctly.
Alice_reception0_grope should be Alice_reception1_grope and vice versa.
Mine is working now.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I think this is new, so I thought I'd bring it to the attention of new players.
In the corner there are pics of two girls and the PC. Above those are blue half circles.
Hover on the blue crescents, and it says click to see stats.
When you click it opens your phone to that girl's stats!
How many achievements have I completed is now just another click away!
How many strength trainings have I done? Click on the blue arc over the PC, boom, you're there.
Great addition!

Reactions: junior366

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I just noticed that I only have 9 of Jennifer's 10 Special Actions.
I have the flash, grope and butt pose for her workout outfit and her night bar outfit.
I have the flash at the restaurant. I have the grope and butt pose in the restaurant.
It seems like I am missing her flash at the restaurant while standing.
I thought I would get this from complimenting her breasts at the restaurant,
but that was the same as her seated restaurant flash.
What am I missing?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I just noticed that I only have 9 of Jennifer's 10 Special Actions.
I have the flash, grope and butt pose for her workout outfit and her night bar outfit.
I have the flash at the restaurant. I have the grope and butt pose in the restaurant.
It seems like I am missing her flash at the restaurant while standing.
I thought I would get this from complimenting her breasts at the restaurant,
but that was the same as her seated restaurant flash.
What am I missing?
Unless I'm wrong :) You are missing nothing. the 10th Jen action pic is not achievable in game yet.

copit60221

Mar 8, 2022
If it's possible, would you make a sfw icon for android version app?
I'm running an Android Home app (Settings > Apps > Default Apps) called Nova Launcher that lets me customize the icon and label for apps. Something like that might be an option for you to adjust the icon to whatever you like on your device.

...depending on where you want to see the icon changed. The home screen and app drawer, for example, will reflect your edits. Any view of the app running through system settings (e.g. notifications) will still show the original name and icon.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes