MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Goodness no, that's Jennifer (before boobs were in)
Where do you think she get all those boats from?

Bob is related to the Guppy of Guam
(named so because she ate Guam, the current "Island" is just a hard to reach place for a shaver)
Y'all are forgetting about Melvin, the Meg(alodon), who is known to roam around the waters near Holiday Island...
1691765444038.png

Sadly, his brother, Marvin, washed up on shore on a nearby island recently...
1691765560695.png

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Paying the price

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)
That's better, a fanfiction story. The posts above, while amusing, were getting a bit far away from actual HI.

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
I'm going to pose this query to those who have been playing this game for some time now.
(a diversion while DH is on summer break)
Does anyone recall some of the tasks DH had planned for the game but abandoned later?
My one thought was a sex scene with Amy in the hot tub in her room.
Any others come to mind ?

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I'm going to pose this query to those who have been playing this game for some time now.
Does anyone recall some of the tasks DH had planned for the game but abandoned later?
There are lots of planned items, but not abandoned really, more are put on hold.

A classic example is Amy and Jennifer's Yacht trip... which has been a long time in development but is coming soon.

Most normally have either rendering, or coding issues that need to be overcome first.
Hot tub and Pool images have to deal with water, which is not an easy thing, and time-consuming to look good when using Daz3D.

Volleyball, Pool(8 ball) were possible new items at one point, but making games work in renpy makes it tricky as well.

But... as both Daz and Renpy improve, then these could become possible.

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
There are lots of planned items, but not abandoned really, more are put on hold.

A classic example is Amy and Jennifer's Yacht trip... which has been a long time in development but is coming soon.

Most normally have either rendering, or coding issues that need to be overcome first.
Hot tub and Pool images have to deal with water, which is not an easy thing, and time-consuming to look good when using Daz3D.

Volleyball, Pool(8 ball) were possible new items at one point, but making games work in renpy makes it tricky as well.

But... as both Daz and Renpy improve, then these could become possible.
I realize the restrictions of the software altered his vision of what to include, I just think back to items that DH originally thought of having but then opted not to include (or has delayed). DH's original vision of this game remains very true and in many respects increased beyond what he thought, I'm certain. As his skill level developed the game matured quite nicely, story lines & characters are much richer. The enhanced capabilities of the latest versions provide for a more enjoyable time then the earlier versions. Personally after a major update I will play the game from scratch just to see the quality changes (Yvette @ the lab comes to mind).

Actually one of the things I forgot was the volleyball (and understandably why it wasn't included). I think it is fun to reflect on the game of what is was and where it is today. And personally I always wanted to have sex with Amy in the hot tub (but DH did add sex in the pool with her so that is very good) ;)

Reactions: MarsUltor and SiJa

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Amy's affection quest was supposed to be used for more girls. I think Amy's quest takes too long, but I like it better than just giving a girl "a good talking to" to get her affection up. I'd like to see something similar for Jessica or Jennifer that makes use of existing scenes to create an affection quest.

• Red Heart
Reactions: norb82

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Amy's affection quest was supposed to be used for more girls. I think Amy's quest takes too long, but I like it better than just giving a girl "a good talking to" to get her affection up. I'd like to see something similar for Jessica or Jennifer that makes use of existing scenes to create an affection quest.
Agree, I like to play longer too

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I understand the exercise but there is a bit of a challenge involved.

The problem is that the 2021 design pulls the handbrake and in doing so brings an end to the 2017 starting design (which had run its course and become a major hindrance to progress) and subordinated the game to the vision (for the 'world').

Anything planned before that event either ceased to exist or changed fundamentally (boat ride included, the current and the old 2019 has no overlap, it is not the old arriving).

But if you want to you can go here, (5$ patreon required) it is the idea collection in 2019. Not plans, none of the old exist, but as close as 'what if 2017 never ended' gets.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I understand the exercise but there is a bit of a challenge involved.

The problem is that the 2021 design pulls the handbrake and in doing so brings an end to the 2017 starting design (which had run its course and become a major hindrance to progress) and subordinated the game to the vision (for the 'world').

Anything planned before that event either ceased to exist or changed fundamentally (boat ride included, the current and the old 2019 has no overlap, it is not the old arriving).

But if you want to you can go here, (5$ patreon required) it is the idea collection in 2019. Not plans, none of the old exist, but as close as 'what if 2017 never ended' gets.
That is an interesting list your post points to. My eye got caught by this item:
Finish Natasha's breast growth mystery scene
Now I check for it the quest that existed is silently gone. It is not there either as a completed quest or a yet to do quest. I wonder if that will still happen before Natasha is completed.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
That is an interesting list your post points to. My eye got caught by this item:
Finish Natasha's breast growth mystery scene
Now I check for it the quest that existed is silently gone. It is not there either as a completed quest or a yet to do quest. I wonder if that will still happen before Natasha is completed.
Given the substantial amount of time passed, the scope (if done) has to weighed against that Natasha is past obsolescence and is by now obsolete.

This makes further investment hard to justify, especially since the black candidates (there is a selection of prototypes) exists at this point in time.

But I consider it a logical end to her role and have advocated a form of it as a farewell package (should one be applicable). That said, the decision is up to Darkhound1 (and time spent on the old does mean less for anything new)

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
After "studying" this magnificent piece for quite awhile, I moved lower and was curious if there was any significance to the logos on their suits?
It's made for MassEffect girls,
Left is Cerberus, Right is N7.

Miriam is more aggressive and usually patrols at the edge of the island.
Mercedes is more relaxed and provide security at the center of the Island.
Both are of inhuman genetics and abilities.

Which is about what Cerberus and N7 would be when translated to (non-violent) HI terms.

But that said, the short version is it is mostly boobs in swimsuits, with some obscure things to it too.

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Y'all are forgetting about Melvin, the Meg(alodon), who is known to roam around the waters near Holiday Island...
View attachment 2843918

Sadly, his brother, Marvin, washed up on shore on a nearby island recently...
View attachment 2843924
Gotta stay away from the water, sharks are getting that from eating all that cocaine!

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes