Cro

May 10, 2017
Any idea how to start Aly's web search for photos ? I did everything else with her 41/43 (except her being the plane girl). Thx.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Any idea how to start Aly's web search for photos ? I did everything else with her 41/43 (except her being the plane girl). Thx.
Try this in the console:
aly.get_event_seen_times("Photo_studio_black_high_boots")
If it returns 1, you need to do Aly's photo studio event again and the web search should trigger.
If it is already > 1:
Wait until I relase 0.4.1.0 which will be soon and with the new version, do her photo studio event again.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0410.jpg

Version 0.4.1.0 - development news (updated 27th of January 2024)

Hi guys and gals,
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.4.1.0).
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.
The change log below is based on the release 0.4.0.0.

As of right now, the update from 0.4.0.0 to 0.4.1.0 has:
247 additional renders, videos or sound files (only includes post worked, finished renders)
3 new backgrounds for the phone
updated renders

New features, major improvements and new content
  • Brenda's night bar drink scene has been remade and a lot of new renders have been added -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Natasha gets a new event where they have sex in the MC's room, mostly reusing the night visit renders -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Natasha gets a scene with our lucky guy where they walk from the bar to his room -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Natasha gets a short event where she exposes her breasts in the night bar -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Eva gets an update to her workout pullups scene in high res with some new images and new dialogue -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Eva's workout weightlifting scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format and several new images have been added -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Brenda gets a re-rendered workout pullups scene in high res which will have new images and new dialogue. This will conclude her -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Desire gets a new event at the MC's room as part of her university quest line. The event has a happy ending for our hero -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Desire gets a new scene at the night bar, sitting at the bar and wearing her skimpy net dress -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Desire's quest line about her university time will be finished -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Desire gets a web search event named "Dirty Fantasies Lingerie" -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Aly gets a new plane girl scene -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Eva gets a new event in her room playing in the small pool -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Brenda gets an improved workout pecs training scene with new dialogue and new renders -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
Minor improvements and changes (including image upgrades)
  • The android logo will be changed to something a little less "obvious" -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Brenda gets the "pose butt" sprites and the action for the night bar -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Natasha's night visit renders have been remastered and the quality has been improved -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Desire's and Jessica's lesbian event has been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Desire's maid posing and her maid missing phone event have been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Eva's workout yoga scene gets image improvements and fixes -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Amy's and Alice's event where they take a shower together has been improved with some renders remade and the others upscaled -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Amy's masturbation scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format and some dialogue has been improved -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Yvette's masturbation scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format and some dialogue has been improved -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Aly's pool sunbed posing scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format and some dialogue has been improved -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
Bug fixes
  • One of Yvette's pool events was missing in 0.4.0.0 -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • When Yvette is the reception girl and she just came back from the restaurant (you used the bell), the ask to pose butt action shows her in her reception uniform -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • Amy's icon to ask her to pole dance is gone -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • The number of days a girl is on the island is not shown on the phone's details page for each girl -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • You have to click once when the text "Initializing game" is shown, which is not very intuitive -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • When Amy is your plane girl, you see first her "Amy plane girl scene" and after that a black screen and the generic plane girl dialog -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • When Joy shows you the Island you see nothing or the island in black and white -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • You could not advance Eva's breast enhancement quest line through talking with her at the beach, because a part of the code is missing. -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • When you take a walk on the beach with Renée and she's wearing her bikini (not the skimpy version) and you ogle her breasts, pictures are missing -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • Under certain circumstances, playing older save games, you could get stuck during Sara's experiments quest line -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • Under certain circumstances, playing older save games, you already know Sara's breast size, but her quest line didn't finish -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
Is the update going to break save games?

0.4.1.0 -> No

Estimated release dates:

0.4.1.0 -> Pre beta testing is finished and public release for all platforms will be 27 or 28 of January

anon2002

Nov 30, 2018
Changes to Weekend Fan Art

Main theme
  • I have already moved to mostly using the girls I prefer myself, so the active girls is just adding some words to am existing trend.
Select cases (Rendered by others, The super busty girls, Yumiko)
  • Some girls can be rendered by others (Eva, Heather, Alice) so they already get time and attention.
  • I use a different type of super busty girl (for more than a year now) than found in the game, and while I still like Faye I've decided to move on to only use the new, therefore all the old HI super busty are discontinued from my side.
  • Yumiko is a bit like the super busty as in I use other Asian girls, but I am more agnostic about it than super busty. Not decided, she'll likely occur with Sakura as usual, dunno.
Active
View attachment 3298565 View attachment 3298570 View attachment 3298586 View attachment 3298572 View attachment 3298670

Bob and Bantry (Can occur in renders for fun)
View attachment 3298580 View attachment 3298583

Undecided
View attachment 3298578

Might add (Only her busty version)
View attachment 3298628

Discontinued
View attachment 3298575 View attachment 3298680 View attachment 3298579 View attachment 3298576 View attachment 3298577

No Plans
View attachment 3298588 View attachment 3298589 View attachment 3298595 View attachment 3298601 View attachment 3298590
View attachment 3298622 View attachment 3298615 View attachment 3298653 View attachment 3298606
Well! I can happily commend you on your top five there, 'cos they're my favourites too! (I'm glad Lacey will feature too.)

If you're counting votes, I'd love to see your take on Sara in the mix since I quite like that wee tease.

• Red Heart
Reactions: copit60221

BBC King

May 8, 2021
What is the significance of the 'Plane Girl'? Should I make sure to get a specific one or does it not matter?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Well! I can happily commend you on your top five there, 'cos they're my favourites too! (I'm glad Lacey will feature too.)
Thank you, always nice to see good taste shared.

Lacey, she is an interesting case.
The remake was by accident, but I did do that, so, Ctlhuhu will provide for her.

If you're counting votes, I'd love to see your take on Sara in the mix since I quite like that wee tease.
There will be a vote of sorts, but it'll be the Yacht's (which I am rather looking forward to, and while I imagine I will see Sara there, I'll wait)

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
What is the significance of the 'Plane Girl'? Should I make sure to get a specific one or does it not matter?
Your plane girl doesn't really matter, so it is a matter of personal taste. However, each 'plane girl' scene is different in its own way and count as separate achievements. Those that want to fill out their scorecard completely, so to speak, view all. How to do so has been outlined in the Companion Guide, as well as in recent posts within this thread.

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-4-0-0-darkhound1.3782/post-12510111

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island 0.4.1.0 has been released

Hello guys and gals,

pre beta testing for 0.4.1.0 has been finished and the new version is available for everyone now.
The update from 0.4.0.0 to 0.4.1.0 has 247 new renders, videos and sound files, 357 updated renders and 3 new backgrounds for the new phone.

All of the new stuff is in "webp" format and at least 2560x1440 resolution, which reduces space and increases image quality at the same time.

To see what's new, please check out the development news post for 0.4.1.0
:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.

!!!!! This is a new full version !!!!!
Please download the full 0.4.1.0 from these links (they are also on the main page):

Windows/Linux version:

OR

Mac version:

OR

Android version:

OR

Please extract the files into a new folder! Do not overwrite the existing game folder from an older version!

For all of you that get crashes as soon as you click on preferences or load, please manually add an empty text file in the HI sub folder "game".
Name the file: "use_fixed_resolution_720.txt"

What it will do is the following:
It will remove the resolution options and also the auto window scaling. After you have applied the patch, you will also be able to manually scale the game window again (e.g. maximizing it).

Happy playing!
Darkhound

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Holiday Island [v0.4.1.0] [darkhound1] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,53 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,55 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HolidayIsland-0.4.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
it's been long time since i play this. but i got some items be cool to add to this game.
1) body modifications like bigger breast and ass. the nurse will give the pill to give to them.
2) lactation same go to the nurse, and she give you the pill
3) all females get naked all the time. to do this first you need to max out manager love or friendship. after that ask how to make females naked. then the manager will give you the paper to give to the nurse, so the nurse can give you pill for the ladies. but the females won't take if they are not alone, and they need to be max out of love and lust.
4) lesbian every time they too horny to find mc. they release their sexual frustration on other female.
5) punishment/ rape if female force another female and if the other female didn't want it depends on the lust. they will go to the manager. the manager releases her sexual frustration on as their punishment.
6) fake pregnancy. the nurse will give you a pill that allow females to look pregnant. in 5 days, there belly goes back to normal.
7) masturbation if the females don't find anyone

leojornalista

Jul 27, 2021
Holiday Island 0.4.1.0 foi lançado

Olá rapazes e moças,

o teste pré-beta para 0.4.1.0 foi concluído e a nova versão está disponível para todos agora.
A atualização de 0.4.0.0 para 0.4.1.0 conta com 247 novos renderizadores, vídeos e arquivos de som, 357 renderizadores atualizados e 3 novos planos de fundo para o novo telefone.

Todas as novidades estão no formato "webp" e com resolução de pelo menos 2560x1440, o que reduz espaço e ao mesmo tempo aumenta a qualidade da imagem.

Para ver o que há de novo, confira a postagem de notícias de desenvolvimento da versão 0.4.1.0
:

Salvar jogos da versão 0.0.8 alfa e versões posteriores ainda deve estar funcionando. Os salvamentos mais antigos não são mais suportados.

!!!!! Esta é uma nova versão completa !!!!!
Faça o download do 0.4.1.0 completo nestes links (eles também estão na página principal):

Versão Windows/Linux:

Mega
OU
Google Drive

Versão Mac:
Mega
OU
Google Drive

Versão Android:
Mega
OU
Google Drive

Extraia os arquivos para uma nova pasta! Não substitua a pasta do jogo existente de uma versão mais antiga!

Para todos vocês que travam assim que clicam em preferências ou carregam, adicionem manualmente um arquivo de texto vazio na subpasta HI "jogo".
Nomeie o arquivo: "use_fixed_resolution_720.txt"

O que fará é o seguinte:
Isso removerá as opções de resolução e também o dimensionamento automático da janela. Depois de aplicar o patch, você também poderá dimensionar manualmente a janela do jogo novamente (por exemplo, maximizá-la).

Feliz jogo!
Cão negro
[/CITAR]

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
is there a patch for v0,4.1.0 or we have to download the whole version ?
New full version is released only. Easier than release a patch (almost impossible to know what files are needed to pack in, what files not...)

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes