MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
So we are on an island full of hot, beautiful, sexy ladies and yet every morning I wake up alone. Why doesn't any of them want to spend the night with me, after sexy-time? :cry: (or me staying with her if we're in her room).
It happened only once with Yvette, but when I woke up, she was already gone!

Or, you know, when she says: I'm going to take a shower (after sexy-time), why don't we go with her? And instead of watching her, join her and go for round two!!

Yeah, yeah, I know guys. I'm little bitch. But you know, it's quite nice to wake up next to a beautiful lady sometimes. And hey, if she's still there in the morning you can go for another round... and then kick her out! :giggle:
Have you met Amy, and progressed her storyline?

Reactions: sfcpres

Bob Plodder

Nov 5, 2018
Read the hints in Ivy phone gallery.
Top of my head, you must talk to her at the nightbar (have a drink with her), conversation may depends on the outfit she is wearing at the bar (read the hints for that).
Thanks.
But I have spoken to her in each of her dresses at least three times, with no luck...

Skarr

Feb 16, 2018
Apk version not working. Black screen on launch. And the trick for it activating développer options doesn't work too.
Any solution? Cause the game bugs with joiplay.

Reactions: daneyx

viateck

Mar 15, 2023
I know this was posted several times but i cant seem to trigger the Eva Breast Enhancement Story line. I tried it on different versions with different saves, used the guide and properly installed the fix, i even did a clean install. Im running out of ideas, can you somehow force the event to trigger via the command prompt?

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
So we are on an island full of hot, beautiful, sexy ladies and yet every morning I wake up alone. Why doesn't any of them want to spend the night with me, after sexy-time? :cry: (or me staying with her if we're in her room).
It happened only once with Yvette, but when I woke up, she was already gone!

Or, you know, when she says: I'm going to take a shower (after sexy-time), why don't we go with her? And instead of watching her, join her and go for round two!!

Yeah, yeah, I know guys. I'm little bitch. But you know, it's quite nice to wake up next to a beautiful lady sometimes. And hey, if she's still there in the morning you can go for another round... and then kick her out! :giggle:
It's probably like the movie Dark City. Every time the day changes, the goons go around injecting everyone and maneuvering them into their correct positions before the day resets.

djrecuva

Feb 19, 2021
I asked about this a few years ago but I'm still having problems. I've been playing on android phones. Last time I asked about this problem I was told it was a problem with my phone but I've replaced my phone 3 times since then and I'm still having the same problem. My problem is that every time I want to play the game it takes multiple attempts before the game starts like it should. Most of the time it takes at least a half hour of try to start the game before I have any success. I tried playing on a laptop and had no problems but I no longer have a laptop so I'm back to my phone.

Reactions: daneyx and Resef

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
How do you get the special bikini for Amy?
This is taken from the Companion Guide on page 74

HOW DO I BUY AMY HER SPECIAL SWIMSUIT? When talking, not chatting, with Amy ask her if there is anything wrong. Amy will tell you that she wants a sling bikini. However, before you can buy one, you will need to know all of Amy's measurements. If you don’t know, then ask her until you do. Keep in mind that you need to also know her measurements to get her the sexy workout as part of the quest to raise her stats. Might want to wait until you complete that part of the quest before trying to get her the sling bikini. Once you have all of Amy's measurements, her special swimsuit will appear in your phone's shopping app. You can purchase it now with HI favor, but you can't just give her this as a gift. The next time you see Amy in a swimsuit, ask her to change into her Special Swimsuit, and she will put it on for you. Keep in mind that some gym options for her will disappear. Lose some gym options but gain some others. When you see Amy on the beach in her sling bikini, ask her to take a walk. Ignore her cleavage the second time and compliment her instead. Well Yeah, you want her to pose for you. Even better if her stats have been raised. You’ll see what I mean.

djross2

Jun 26, 2020
This is taken from the Companion Guide on page 74

HOW DO I BUY AMY HER SPECIAL SWIMSUIT? When talking, not chatting, with Amy ask her if there is anything wrong. Amy will tell you that she wants a sling bikini. However, before you can buy one, you will need to know all of Amy's measurements. If you don’t know, then ask her until you do. Keep in mind that you need to also know her measurements to get her the sexy workout as part of the quest to raise her stats. Might want to wait until you complete that part of the quest before trying to get her the sling bikini. Once you have all of Amy's measurements, her special swimsuit will appear in your phone's shopping app. You can purchase it now with HI favor, but you can't just give her this as a gift. The next time you see Amy in a swimsuit, ask her to change into her Special Swimsuit, and she will put it on for you. Keep in mind that some gym options for her will disappear. Lose some gym options but gain some others. When you see Amy on the beach in her sling bikini, ask her to take a walk. Ignore her cleavage the second time and compliment her instead. Well Yeah, you want her to pose for you. Even better if her stats have been raised. You’ll see what I mean.
Thanks for the help!

Reactions: junior366

Resef

Mar 4, 2020
I asked about this a few years ago but I'm still having problems. I've been playing on android phones. Last time I asked about this problem I was told it was a problem with my phone but I've replaced my phone 3 times since then and I'm still having the same problem. My problem is that every time I want to play the game it takes multiple attempts before the game starts like it should. Most of the time it takes at least a half hour of try to start the game before I have any success. I tried playing on a laptop and had no problems but I no longer have a laptop so I'm back to my phone.
I have the same issue. Android version is the only thing that has this issue. PC it works fine. If anyone has a solution that would be awesome.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes