leaderskull

Jun 10, 2018
¿Sabes cómo activar las escenas de masturbación de Ivette y la escena del baño de Amy con Alice? Llevo mucho tiempo intentando sacarlos y no salen.

Fat_Vice

Jan 16, 2019
Well, my friend, i must say that you have a great game in here, great models, nice story but i think that it is becoming too complex, complicated and long, i mean, there are too many scenes with too specific triggers and it lacks for some resources because the game is under development for a long time.
Once more i say that this game is one of my favorites and i follow your work for years, but that is the point.

A few suggestions:

Finish the main story somehow and begin a new one to bring new mechanics to the game. It is a long time project that has been stretched too long and probably another story, usying the same setting would bring a fresh air to the project for the mechanics in your game not come to be obsolete.

Please, release some kind of mod or give us the option for full nudity during the roaming play and more angles, it could be very nice, you have great models in there! I understand that this should not be your main intention, but it would be nice!

I just think that the project is getting bigger than it should be and it brings scars along the coding and gameplay itself. I love to play it from time to time, but it gets stuck in too many effort to achieve too small objectives and reach no much. Each character has around tenths of small objectives with no much to add and it is almost impossible to focus on everyone to complete every scene, so, you have to focus in one by one, something that makes the game a bit exausting sometimes.

Please, i mean no harm, i am just being sincere and i eager to meet the end of this fabulous story.

leaderskull

Jun 10, 2018
Do you know how to activate Ivette's masturbation scenes and Amy's bath scene with Alice? I've been trying to get them out for a long time and they don't come out.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Do you know how to activate Ivette's masturbation scenes and Amy's bath scene with Alice? I've been trying to get them out for a long time and they don't come out.
There may be a better way, but when I get to the point of having to grind through those scenes, what I do is I basically go to the lobby, advance 30 minutes, go to my room, go back to the lobby, advance 30 minutes, go to my room, go back to the lobby, etc. until a hallway scene triggers.

I believe you need to have high stats with the particular girl.

It's also Random Number Generator based, to a degree, I believe, hence my comment the other day about the last parts of this update being RNG Hell as I tried to get the specific scenes to trigger vs. all the ones I had already seen for other girls.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
There may be a better way, but when I get to the point of having to grind through those scenes, what I do is I basically go to the lobby, advance 30 minutes, go to my room, go back to the lobby, advance 30 minutes, go to my room, go back to the lobby, etc. until a hallway scene triggers.

I believe you need to have high stats with the particular girl.

It's also Random Number Generator based, to a degree, I believe, hence my comment the other day about the last parts of this update being RNG Hell as I tried to get the specific scenes to trigger vs. all the ones I had already seen for other girls.
EscapeEvade's answer will work, but you also might improve your chances of the scene(s) triggering based on who is on the island. By that I mean, since they are random scenes, the game is going to randomly select from available scenes that trigger when you are in the hallway. For example, bumping into Ivy or Faye as you round a corner, Lacey modelling her push-up bra, Jessica and Desire's lesbian scene as you pass by their door. There's a whole bunch, but you get the idea. If those girls are not on the island, those scenes shouldn't trigger. Juggle the roster of who is on the island to the minimum number of girls with the fewest hallway scenes and see if that helps.

Reactions: EscapeEvade

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Finish the main story somehow and begin a new one to bring new mechanics to the game. It is a long time project that has been stretched too long and probably another story, usying the same setting would bring a fresh air to the project for the mechanics in your game not come to be obsolete.
I never am going to find out why I'm on the island, am I? That quest has been sitting there forever at the top of my list with not even a sub-quest hint on how to proceed. It's too bad, because, according to the quest log, I need to satisfy my curiosity. This seems to be the one need that *isn't* being satisfied on this silly island.

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
I never am going to find out why I'm on the island, am I? That quest has been sitting there forever at the top of my list with not even a sub-quest hint on how to proceed. It's too bad, because, according to the quest log, I need to satisfy my curiosity. This seems to be the one need that *isn't* being satisfied on this silly island.
Here's a hint - stock up on vials.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Tfw max stats with giant waifu Ivy, go on dates at bar multiple times.... no snu snu. Do I need to finish all the other scenes around the islands with characters first?

It seems like you need to do all the scenes with the standard wardrobe FIRST, then the next one, then the "lewd" one with most characters.

I wish once you unlocked the approval to use the outfits we just had a scene selection rather than having to waste a day or at least part of one telling them to switch back to a prior outfit if you over looked one or two. Or it just automatically did a check and ran the lower tier scenes first, then the next tier and so on vs an outfit check/that then blocks the scene at all.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
EscapeEvade's answer will work, but you also might improve your chances of the scene(s) triggering based on who is on the island. By that I mean, since they are random scenes, the game is going to randomly select from available scenes that trigger when you are in the hallway. For example, bumping into Ivy or Faye as you round a corner, Lacey modelling her push-up bra, Jessica and Desire's lesbian scene as you pass by their door. There's a whole bunch, but you get the idea. If those girls are not on the island, those scenes shouldn't trigger. Juggle the roster of who is on the island to the minimum number of girls with the fewest hallway scenes and see if that helps.
Good points. If you're struggling to get specific ones that aren't Amy or Yvette, having them off the island is helpful since they have so many scenes.

Reactions: klkl2164 and Bantry

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Hello everyone, quick question about Aly's potentially missing message in the "context related" section, I couldn't find it mentioned in this thread nor in the guide.

So far I have 8 out of 9: 5 from her teen years and 3 from the party during the underground lab stay.

Any idea what the 9th is?...

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes