darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island 0.0.9.3 has been released
You can get it from my patreon post:

Or directly from the links down below in this post.

This is the second content release for 0.0.9 alpha. The update includes all the files from bug fix 1 as well and also everything from content addon 2 (aka 0.0.9.2). You can update from 0.0.9.0, 0.0.9.1 or from 0.0.9.2.
From now on, version numbers will simply be numerical. This is part of the new version management function.

The images in the update are now also distributed inside an archive.
The update contains more than 200 new images, videos and icons.

New features and content
  • Natasha gets extended nightbar ladies room scene
  • Natasha gets nightbar drink scene
  • Natasha gets workout pullups scene
  • Heather gets some sexting pictures
  • Heather gest the night bar drink scene
  • Heather gets the walk on the beach scene
  • Jessica gets some new sexting images
  • Aly gets some sexting images
  • Aly gets a beach event that can start a new quest
  • Aly/Jennifer quest ends with Aly swimsuit posing
  • Lacey nightbar poledance scene
  • Lacey gets nightbar drink scene
  • Lacey workout weight lifting scene
  • Lacey workout pecs training
  • Lacey workout pullups scene
  • Lacey walk on the beach scene
  • Lacey gets the plane intro scene (she can be the "plane girl" now too)
Minor improvements and changes
  • In case more than the displayed number of girls are currently at the location ,you get a button to shuffle them
  • Save games can be deleted now with a click of the mouse. There is a new trash can icon to support that
  • Missing Natasha profile pictures for her sexting images added
Bug fixes
  • Amy showering event was blocked by her masturbation event. So it did not happen as it was supposed to be.
  • Breast bump event with Ivy could leat to a crash when she is in her basic swimsuit.
  • Natasha was missing the "talk about her" option. This has been fixed.
Is the update going to break save games?:
Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Jennifer might get reset once. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

INSTRUCTIONS: PLEASE READ THIS !!!
In order to apply the update, copy the content of the zip file into the folder where you installed the game. Overwrite all files when asked.
Also delete the folder named "gui" inside the "game" folder (only necessary if you installed bug fix 1 for 0.0.9 alpha) and restart the game.

You can download the update from one of the two sources (about 50MB)

OR

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
So I messed up my game....

in the console, i typed jennifer.rsm[0]=62 instead of jennifer.rsm[0].affection=62

now I get an error when I interact with her. I've tried to enter the 2nd command but get the following:
AttributeError:'int' object has no attribute 'affection'

I'm not very familiar with Renpy but am trying various commands to create that value. Anyone more knowledgeable able to help me add that attribute back? And will it cause other issues (like are there other attributes I may have deleted too)?

Thanks so much!
Open the console and type this:
jennifer.rsm = []
after that:
jennifer.rsm.append(cl_rsm(0))
This will recreate Jennifer's relationship matrix

PeterLuck

May 3, 2018
Holiday Island 0.0.9.3 has been released
You can get it from my patreon post:

Or directly from the links down below in this post.

This is the second content release for 0.0.9 alpha. The update includes all the files from bug fix 1 as well and also everything from content addon 2 (aka 0.0.9.2). You can update from 0.0.9.0, 0.0.9.1 or from 0.0.9.2.
From now on, version numbers will simply be numerical. This is part of the new version management function.

The images in the update are now also distributed inside an archive.
The update contains more than 200 new images, videos and icons.

New features and content
  • Natasha gets extended nightbar ladies room scene
  • Natasha gets nightbar drink scene
  • Natasha gets workout pullups scene
  • Heather gets some sexting pictures
  • Heather gest the night bar drink scene
  • Heather gets the walk on the beach scene
  • Jessica gets some new sexting images
  • Aly gets some sexting images
  • Aly gets a beach event that can start a new quest
  • Aly/Jennifer quest ends with Aly swimsuit posing
  • Lacey nightbar poledance scene
  • Lacey gets nightbar drink scene
  • Lacey workout weight lifting scene
  • Lacey workout pecs training
  • Lacey workout pullups scene
  • Lacey walk on the beach scene
  • Lacey gets the plane intro scene (she can be the "plane girl" now too)
Minor improvements and changes
  • In case more than the displayed number of girls are currently at the location ,you get a button to shuffle them
  • Save games can be deleted now with a click of the mouse. There is a new trash can icon to support that
  • Missing Natasha profile pictures for her sexting images added
Bug fixes
  • Amy showering event was blocked by her masturbation event. So it did not happen as it was supposed to be.
  • Breast bump event with Ivy could leat to a crash when she is in her basic swimsuit.
  • Natasha was missing the "talk about her" option. This has been fixed.
Is the update going to break save games?:
Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Jennifer might get reset once. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

INSTRUCTIONS: PLEASE READ THIS !!!
In order to apply the update, copy the content of the zip file into the folder where you installed the game. Overwrite all files when asked.
Also delete the folder named "gui" inside the "game" folder (only necessary if you installed bug fix 1 for 0.0.9 alpha) and restart the game.

You can download the update from one of the two sources (about 50MB)

OR

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Don´t know what is happening with my game but never ever a girl appears at my room for service. Amy, Desire neither Jessica. 30 days have passed, checking every 30 mins my room, changing room service turns from time to time between girls that should do the work and nothing.

I know is a random event, but I suspect something is wrong with my playthrough. Other random events happened from time to time.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Don´t know what is happening with my game but never ever a girl appears at my room for service. Amy, Desire neither Jessica. 30 days have passed, checking every 30 mins my room, changing room service turns from time to time between girls that should do the work and nothing.

I know is a random event, but I suspect something is wrong with my playthrough. Other random events happened from time to time.
Room service is between 09:00 and 12:30 in the morning. Only the girl that is on room service duty will appear.
It's not really random. The girl should show up every day. Only the time is random.
Open the console and type this:
jobs.roomservice.fname
to see who is on room service duty right now

Reactions: PeterLuck

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Many thanks. I know room service is in the morning and who should be in charge -because I ask for her at reception-, but they never appear while I keep checking my room each 30 mins interval. Never used console and don´t know how to do that.

I am gonna start a new game just for checking if they appear with a new game.

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Where to use cheat, what is the name of the file that should be modified
In game, type shift + "O" to open the command console. Then enter the commands in that post and press enter to change your desired stat. Press esc to exit the console.

secrecy

May 1, 2017
There is a bug once you invite Lacey to island. If you chat with her "talk about yourself" leads to "none" and the usual "an exception has occured" that breaks the game.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
WoW, great update, for me its 75 on 25 for content, looking forward to Aly,Lacey & Heather scenes, do not care Natasha, but still, i have to ask question ... is it planned some content for Renée? Because she is absolutely best and most adorable from them all so i'm just a little sad that she had no content :( Nevertheless, great update :) Thanks a lot.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
That was strange and a little disappointing. Did the pole dance scene with Lacey and at the end the graphics were off to the ride side. Questions appeared, but all I could see was her elbow sticking in from the right side of the view of the stage. Also, my phone is not showing any of the new scenes, appointments, events for the girls.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
- Lacey gets the plane intro scene (she can be the "plane girl" now too)

The plain girl can be the plane girl /tease :)

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes