José Perez

Aug 14, 2017
Sorry Guys but I can`t run the game by this error. Could you help me, please...?

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax
config.console = true config.console_history_size = 100 config.console_history_lines = 1000
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135

Thank you...!

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
hello, i havent played since last december so could you guys anwser me a few things pls:
1. is there a way to add more girls once you are already on the island? how?
2. did they add the rewards to the poker game? like the lap dance and such
3. is there a code for the blue and green pills? or if not, how do you even get em?

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
hello, i havent played since last december so could you guys anwser me a few things pls:
3. is there a code for the blue and green pills? or if not, how do you even get em?
1- yes, ask the receptionist
2- afaik only natasha gives you a reward
3- there are codes for both. check the first post.

Reactions: VincentYamato

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
If you haven't played since last December you probably will want to start a new game from the beginning. Chances are any 'Saves' you have won't work. Now as to your questions ...
Yes you can add girls and send them home. Option is enabled after the 2nd or 3rd week and Joy's first visit.
Some rewards for the poker games have been added as well as some new girls to play against. Desire, Natasha to name a couple.
There are lists of 'cheat' codes throughout this thread starting with the guide on the first page, just do a simple search.

Reactions: VincentYamato

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
walkhtrough or something ?
this has been answered many times there is none as every body plays the game differently an picks different girls
no game is ever the same. i have replayed the game many times on every update an it is always different

Jun 4, 2017
Sometimes it does, but each girl only has about 3 outfits per scene. Basic, sexy, super sexy. Try them all. Again SAVE often so you can go back to the start of a scene and make changes. Seriously, there are 10+ pages available for 'Saves' no reason to not use them.
At least 40 pages, in fact . . .

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How is it possible to get these scenes? Thanks
Play the game. Talk and interact with the girls. Use your spare time to study in your room, workout, etc. to raise your stats. By talking and interacting with the girls you will raise their stats. As you might suspect, their stats and yours need to be high.

Don't want the grind? Use the cheat codes that have been posted numerous times throughout this thread to raise stats for everyone yourself included. You'll still need to talk and interact with the girls to trigger the scenes. If that is still too much effort for you then you might as well find another game to play.

Reactions: AlienAnal

Ayunena

Oct 24, 2017
Greetings!

Great graphics - love them big tits and somewhere 3d nipples.

Is there some kind of list of scenes? I dont want to spoil browsing throwgh pictures folders for them, and by myself found only
- Ivy gym scene
- Natasha bar toilet scene
- Natasha poker lap dance scene

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes