Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
How is it possible to get these scenes? Thanks
For Alice, try jogging on the beach ( buy the goggles ). Amy at the pool, she must be alone, play on the pool with her and tip her off the buoy. I don't remember if you must use a blue pill or not or if she must wear the skimpy or special bikini.

Reactions: luisar018

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Silly question, but what do I do with the patch v0.1.0.1beta to v0.1.0.2 beta? When I opened it, I found a folder called Game and copied that over the game folder in the new version, but it wouldn't open with that. I ended up with a error message. I can play the game without the patch, but am I playing an older version of it? I've noticed that the version I'm playing has reset the conversations with the girls on my saved game and I've no longer got the + or - next to the various topics.

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Play the game. Talk and interact with the girls. Use your spare time to study in your room, workout, etc. to raise your stats. By talking and interacting with the girls you will raise their stats. As you might suspect, their stats and yours need to be high.

Don't want the grind? Use the cheat codes that have been posted numerous times throughout this thread to raise stats for everyone yourself included. You'll still need to talk and interact with the girls to trigger the scenes. If that is still too much effort for you then you might as well find another game to play.
passive agresive much lol

Richter

Jul 12, 2017
Anyone else have issues with Heather's massages not resetting? Keeps saying I alrady had a massage that day.

Edit: Noticed that she didn't reset when she wasn't a visitor of the island, but when I swapped a girl out for her, she would reset normally.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
When trying to initiate the writting of code to use the phone for hacking, this error popped up:

Full traceback:
File "G:\Juegos\Eroge\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "G:\Juegos\Eroge\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "G:\Juegos\Eroge\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "G:\Juegos\Eroge\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 942, in script
w;"����֧@I��NrRm���K�rF
File "G:\Juegos\Eroge\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1702, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "G:\Juegos\Eroge\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1835, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "G:\Juegos\Eroge\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1828, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 942, in <module>
File "game/player.rpy", line 44, in start_hack_code
NameError: global name 'hacking' is not defined

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
The "Ask her to call you ____" function seems to be broken for me. Does anyone know how to fix it? The characters keep calling me "."

TsukiNoKaen

Dec 24, 2017
any actual penetration in this game? So far all I have seen is boob job from heather and getting the mc jerked off.
So far Yvette (Maybe 2-4 scenes so far), Jessica, Faye, Joy, Alice (I've seen 2 scenes so far). Haven't seen anything with Heather so far. I am saddened by this.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I've extracted the images from the game and found images of Amy that I don't remember seeing in game. There are 4 "wet Amy pics", here is one of them.
Does someone remember seeing that in game ?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
So far Yvette (Maybe 2-4 scenes so far), Jessica, Faye, Joy, Alice (I've seen 2 scenes so far). Haven't seen anything with Heather so far. I am saddened by this.
For more Heather stuff you must trigger her beach scenes( walk with her ), see the hints in the placeholder Heather's pics in your phone.

TsukiNoKaen

Dec 24, 2017
For more Heather stuff you must trigger her beach scenes( walk with her ), see the hints in the placeholder Heather's pics in your phone.
Well no penetrative sex that I noticed. I for Heather I had beach scene, topless pool scene, erotic massage handjob, and gym titjob.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
With Heather on the walking on the beach scene, look cleavage, compliment her, she poses for you and at one point Jessica shows up. If you are nice to Heather you will have sex with her.

Nov 1, 2017
Can anyone tell me exactly how to trigger yvette reception's event and Jessica pool's event? I've already searched and tried and got nothing.

Booblover68

Jul 11, 2017
Well no penetrative sex that I noticed. I for Heather I had beach scene, topless pool scene, erotic massage handjob, and gym titjob.
For sex scene with heather, she must wears skimpy swimsuit and have Jessica in the group.
Do someone knows how putting lotion to Heather at the pool ?

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes