darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you so much!

Was thinking maybe add something to show the event because nothing came up and two events collided with each other.

It was the school girl reward that triggered for me and the other one got canceled.
Open the console and type:
player.add_appointment(6, aly, "Aly_room", 18)

This will add the appointment with Aly again

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Hi, thanks for your nice comment.
The game is not a remake, it has been created from scratch using Ren'py.
You will be able to see all he girl's stats later in the game. You need to do some quests for the doctor, buy the smart watch and use the hacking function on your phone to make them all available.
Try to not play the game like a grinder. Just enjoy the conversations with the girls and talk to them avery now and then. You don't need to max all the stats right away or as soon as possible. Almost everyone tries to do it, but it's not really necessary.
It's not really a grinder in the strictest sense because you don't do the exact same thing everyday after day after day. Only on day 8 so am taking it slow but have stripped 2 girls now and figured out where the "future favors" are, more stripping. Waiting for this week to end so I can have the watch I hope.

Enjoying the game so far but need more girls so I can do the butt contest.

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Some terms are odd for an American speaker. Apologies if you are a native American speaker or intend a UK English audience. A few phrases suggest another native language. I don’t mean to be a “grammar-nazi” only to help you (darkhound1) create a superior game.

· Faye’s pole dance mentions you standing “aloof from the stage”. Americans only use the term aloof for a distant attitude, not a physical distance. “A bit distant” or “away from the stage” sound better to the American ear. UK English may vary. Also “too bad but sure” might sound better as “If I must”.

· Sperm congestion descriptions mention no sex for “some days”. For a 48 hour event, “a couple of days”, for a 72 hour event, “a few days” sound better and are still vague enough.

· Measurements: We usually say “Waist measurement” rather than “waist hips”. Waist and hips are considered two different measurements.

· We usually refer to helping with the weights as “spotting”. “Can you spot me with the weights?” “Sure, I’d be happy to spot you”. “Are you strong enough to spot me?” “I’m plenty strong enough to spot you.”

· Sperm Congestion (Second Visit):

1) MC: “Hmmmm I want to fuck you [DoctorName].”

Try something like “Mmmmm I want to fuck you, [DoctorName].” (why: Because Hmmmm implies consideration while Mmmmm implies pleasure. Hmm sounds like MC is considering the options. The comma is for syntax.).

2) [Doctor]: “How are you talking to your doctor? I’m sorry, but that’s not the right treatment. *smirks*”

Try something like “Is that any way to talk to your doctor?” (How are you talking to your doctor would be answered by “Well, it’s hard because I have a ball gag in my mouth” or “I’m using my cell phone.”).

Smirk, used throughout the game means to “smile in an irritatingly smug, conceited, or silly way.” Smirk is usually intended to annoy the other person. I don’t think you mean any of that. Expressions that might convey your meaning are “winks” “bats eyelash” “flutters eyelashes” “mischievous look” (*mischief*).

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Huge game. Thx Darkhound. Love it. But the poker cheat does not still work..
Nothin against the poker cheat, but it seems far easier to me to just save the game prior to the hand being dealt. Then bet, raise, raise, bet again and again or whatever the sequence is and see who wins. If you do then save again and on to the next hand. If you lose reload and try again until you succeed. Don't like your hand? You can always 'rollback' with the mouse wheel and get a new one. Following these tips you should be able to completely undress any girl in 5 minutes or less.

Reactions: DuckSwim

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
How to unlock : Yvette removes her top on the reception desk
Have her working in reception, doesn't matter her shift, we nice with her several times during two or three days and eventually, during the week, she will show you her tits

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018

What is the code for Alice last gym season?
Btw, I can't get Aly subdermal implant data even I've asked her all the info the doctor needs-

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
I got stuck doing the same things over and over. I might have to start over and try a different way. I only get to have fun with 2 while the rest all all 100s it seems I misplayed it.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Came across an odd bug. Going between Jessica and Aly about Jessica fashion design and Aly going to model some clothes. Aly made a date with me to try something on. The date was that day at 10:00, but it was already 23:00 hours and we were in the bar. After the scene at the bar ended I never saw anything on my calendar about my date with Aly, nor did Aly trying on Jessica's clothes ever come up again after hours of game play.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
There is no Alice-clothes-changing event, and no event which requires both Alice and Brenda. Not sure what anyone was thinking of there. The only event which requires two specific characters is the beach sex scene with Heather, which requires Jessica's help. The Heather-clothes-changing event (where she's picking a cosplay costume for the poledance) requires a second character, but it can be any of the other girls on the island.

For Yvette, when she's on night duty, go from the nightbar to reception at 23:30; if it doesn't trigger, go back to the nightbar, then go back to reception at 00:00; if it doesn't trigger, repeat process at 00:30. If it still doesn't trigger, don't be surprised; it might take a few days before it happens.

You're right, the search is a mess at this point. I think someone needs to start a Holiday Island FAQ thread and move all these discussions there; whoever posted it could include the walkthrough, and people looking for answers to questions would have far, far fewer posts to churn through to find them.
Thanks for the additional info. And, yeah, I agree. A consolidated list of event/scene triggers would be great.

Jun 4, 2017
how do i copy paste text into the in-game console?
You can't. Just type it, it isn't that hard.

High stats and the 2nd dress. When they ask to compliment her, do so.
Actually, for Amy, it's the blue dress; for Natasha, it's the "super-sexy outfit."

Sweet. Thanks very much, @darkhound1.

• Love
Reactions: Rockoon12
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes