xtratego

Feb 16, 2018
Hi Guys, I have some questions;
In the near future with the dermal implant in level 3, you can go directly to the room of the girl or go to the room after receive a dirty SMS from the girl?
How I can use the binocular?
Great job BTW, Amy the best.
See ya. best regards.

TheGeeGees

Sep 6, 2018
Great game. Really enjoying it. Bit stumped on one thing though. Seen people on here talking about an option to "follow" at the end of some of the drinks scenes. I've been trying it with Natasha with her love, lust and affection all maxed out, but can't see it. Is it just a regular dialogue thing that appears or is there a button somewhere that I'm missing?

Solving Natasha's mystery has my completely stumped too

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Natasha's quest is not completed at the moment. It currently involces meeting her in the gym and getting drunk together in the bar at night and following her into the bathroom. I think it is noted in the phone that the quest like a few others are not finished after a certain point.

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Have drinks with her at the bar at night and I think you have to drop a lust pill in her drink. Her breasts will act up and she leave to the restroom. You can either wait for her to return or follow her into the bathroom for a sexy romp and find out a bit more about her condition.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Where is:
Loc.: volleyball

What mean:
Loc.: "other girl name"_room
There is no volleyball as of yet other than a reference in discussing things with certain girls. i.e. you saw them playing volleyball. Might be in future updates if we are lucky.

No idea what you are referring to with your other question. Is that something that appeared on your screen?

turutu

Jul 11, 2017
It is shown on girl statistic (app bottom left).

I find out: Loc.: "other girl name"_room is shown when the girl do roomservice.

pakktrunx

Aug 29, 2018
Hey pipl! Just subscribed and almost finished the game, just miss some useless event. Keep it going! Love your work :)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
It is shown on girl statistic (app bottom left).

I find out: Loc.: "other girl name"_room is shown when the girl do roomservice.
Well there's your answer. Makes sense that the girl doing room service would show a location of some other girl's room as she performs her duties. Just as an FYI, you cannot run into her in another girl's room. You'll only see the girl assigned to room service in your room during morning hours.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
1.png

Reward event featuring Eva (0.1.2 beta)

Hi guys and gals,
I'm happy to tell you that you will get a reward event with Eva. All you need to do to get it is let her win the butt (or another) competition.

The outfit is not all she's wearing. There is more interesting stuff below :)

Enjoy,
Darkhound

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
@ Bantry - Might i ask you where you found your signature pic, thats stunningly good and i couldn't find it myself?

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes