Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
@ Bantry - Might i ask you where you found your signature pic, thats stunningly good and i couldn't find it myself?
Main picture came from this post by @darkhound1.

The words 'Holiday Island' came from the header pic on @darkhound1's Patreon page.

Then it was some careful erasing and copying and pasting to create the final image. Would have liked to have had some animation, but I haven't learned how to make gif's yet.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Ohohoho who is the girl in the first picture? :FeelsGoodMan:
Pretty sure she isn't in the game, but is from one of his Deviantart collections.

Then again the steam and mist from the shower may be in my eyes. Let me jump in the shower with her and see if I can get a better idea. If I'm not back in an a week or two, don't worry I am a professional.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
No walkthrough?
No walkthrough for this game? Thx before
I realize you are new, but please consider using the little box in the upper right corner labelled 'Search'. You'll get 8+ pages of results for walkthrough. So to answer your question, yes, there is a walkthrough. There is also a guide. And a list of all the console cheat codes. Within the 273 pages of this thread, there are probably close to 100 pages with posts just like yours, so forgive me for being a little frustrated with having to give the same answer over and over again. Finally, as an FYI, the guide and walkthrough are over 2 months old so you won't find much of the newer stuff included in them. Best advice? Play the game, it is really quite well done and you should be able to make it all the way through in a couple hours or so. Like any game, save early and often.

143458_How_To_Search_In_F95Zone_GIF.gif

Reactions: throw_nws

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
It also has a good but not exact hint system in the phone when veiwing missing images. Such as jogging at the beach or working out with them at the gym. Although random events at the beach and hotel rooms are pretty rare to trigger in my playthrough. It is possible to travel back an forth from two locations until a random event triggers although it might not be the one you want.

Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I can't do weight lifting training. whenever I do it says "strength check failed". Any help?
Look to your left and see what your strength level is at. I think it has to be 6 or higher, can't remember exactly. So you need to raise it and there are two ways to do that. The first is to workout with Jennifer, the personal trainer, and over time your strength will increase. The second is to use a cheat code to raise it. If you are going to go that route you might as well use the box labelled 'Search' in the upper right of this screen and find one of the posts that lists all the cheat codes.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Look to your left and see what your strength level is at. I think it has to be 6 or higher, can't remember exactly. So you need to raise it and there are two ways to do that. The first is to workout with Jennifer, the personal trainer, and over time your strength will increase. The second is to use a cheat code to raise it. If you are going to go that route you might as well use the box labelled 'Search' in the upper right of this screen and find one of the posts that lists all the cheat codes.
You can boost it with a pill as well, you can buy it on your phone app

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Choose the option about training when talking to Jennifer in the gym. She'll tell you how to best increase your Strength & Endurance. The key is not to train more than 3 times per week.

JerseyBoy

Donor
Feb 28, 2018
This post is directed to Darkhound1, I'm late coming to the party, so I have less complaints. I do have a few suggestions though. So far, version 0.1.1.1 seems quite polished in a lot of areas. over a series of days I've played a little over 30 simulated days and had good interactions with most of the girls. I really want to tap Jennifer! What I'd like to suggest is that once you have sex with a girl, it should be easier to have sex with her again. It usually is in real life. Also, I hope you plan on more random events like Alice on the beach Yvette at 3:00AM or Amy after her shower/dildo. I've only gotten caught peeking once, a few more of those might be a good mix. You could end up with the fight of your life or the night of your life. LOL! I noticed that some of the girls have fewer or no extra interactions at the pool or beach and that only a few seem to be able to function as doctor or masseuse. I hope you plan to address that. The only crash I experienced was when using the cheat to alter a girl's max stat for endurance, so the game has been very stable for me. Keep up the great work! BTW: I've never been one for Patreon. I like your work enough to finally become a basic patron.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Read for yourself what is going on. The last line of the post has the info most requested.

Estimated release dates:

0.1.2.0 beta --> unknown

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys, just wanted to drop a note after not writing much the last weeks :)
I know that it's a relatively long time since the last update (considering my normal frequency of updates).
But the next update will be huge and I have been on vacation for almost 3 weeks, where nothing has been added or done for the game.
In addition work is crazy right now. Almost always the same after longer holidays. So much left undone and piling up now.

As you can see in the development news that @Bantry posts here on F95 also regularly. Right now there are still lots of scenes unfinished. I want to give you some more details about the progress on the open points and how far they are done at the moment.
  • Eva gets the lapdance poker reward scene:
    Most of the renders are done, zero writing has been done. I still plan on adding the scene to 0.1.2
  • Eva gets a reward appointment, she visits you in your room:
    Only a hand full of renders have been done, zero writing and coding to add the scene has been done.
    I will probably not include this scene in 0.1.2 and release it later.
  • Heather gets a very long pole dance scene with possibility to go upstairs:
    Rendering and writing is almost finished. Needs some polishing and maybe 3 or 4 additinal renders. The phone app date when you have seen the event has to be added/created.
  • Eva gets a random event in a new location (hotel elevator):
    Rendering and writing is almost finished. Needs be integrated into the game and the phone app date when you have seen the event has to be added/created. Might need some additional renders. I decide that when I do another play through of the scene.
All in all for the three points still to be done, I estimate it to be between 20 and 30 hours of work.
After that testing needs to be done on everything I've added to 0.1.2 - don't know how long that's gonna take exactly.
I hope to be able to release it still in september. But I cannot promise it right now.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes