ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
There might be some inconsistencies as well, as you shouldn't be able to hack the phone at all if you do not know her phone number.
Funny because that's the way I've done it with all the girls and I don't use the cheats. Once I was able to start getting blue pills and my hack was high enough I just hacked the implants. Yes I do not have Yvette's phone number yet. Great answer as always @darkhound1.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I am going to miss a lot of Yvette content due to my hack is at 5 and won't be able to get caught same with some others.
Other than starting over or using the cheat is there any other way to get around that?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I am going to miss a lot of Yvette content due to my hack is at 5 and won't be able to get caught same with some others.
Other than starting over or using the cheat is there any other way to get around that?
If you tell me which scenes for which girl you mean exactly, I can add an option to make some noise or clear your throat on purpose and so get noticed. Some scenes already have that option. Maybe some more could use it.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Does someone know how to trigger the poledance scene with Heather? Thx!
Read back a few posts or do a search as this has already been answered. Basically you need to see the cosplay costume trying on event in her room before you get the option to have her dance for you in the bar.

So i can only get a select group of girls each playthough?
Not sure how far along you are in your play through, but eventually you will meet with Joy and she will give you the ability to send girls home and invite girls to the island. I believe the total you can have on the island at any one time is nine. So by sending some home and inviting others onto the island and even bringing some back, you'll eventually see everything.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I've made an overview of available basic stuff and actions for the girls as of 0.1.2 beta.
Made it for myself to easier find and spot gaps and missing stuff. But thought I might as well share it.
The pdf does not include any information on special scenes/appointments/events. Just the basics.
Anyway, here it is :)
Nice, thanks, that is going to be useful to try and see everything.
[QUOTE wet T-shirt contest[/QUOTE]
Well looks like I barely touched this update and I am already looking forward to the future
My one worry though, is that I hope you don't make the same mistake that "Something Unlimited" did, blue balling, too many characters who never got their due.

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
How to install?
After unzip archive folder size is 768 Mb. Old version's folder size is 1.35 GB. Should i rewrite new folder on older version folder?

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
How to install?
After unzip archive folder size is 768 Mb. Old version's folder size is 1.35 GB. Should i rewrite new folder on older version folder?
Unzip and play, the old version was bigger, because you must have unpacked it, if you were to do it for this one it would come up as "1,41 GB".

Reactions: george1106

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
If you tell me which scenes for which girl you mean exactly, I can add an option to make some noise or clear your throat on purpose and so get noticed. Some scenes already have that option. Maybe some more could use it.
It might take me a while to do that. Still working on Yvette and not the others are on the island. I might forget to post when I get there. Let me look at what I've missed and finish with Yvette first though and then make a list.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Read back a few posts or do a search as this has already been answered. Basically you need to see the cosplay costume trying on event in her room before you get the option to have her dance for you in the bar.
Maybe there is more to it? I already did the selecting clothes scene (proved in the phone) and still no poledance option for Heather. Or do I need to repeat the selecting clothes scene in *this* version to pick up new variables or something?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just finished d/l 0.2.0 and great start. Updated my save from 0.1.1 and added new special character.

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
Nice looking game , but with 0 direction or hints its pretty useless, too bad I liked the renders, but after 30 mins of looking for anything meaningful to advance the game , I just deleted it.

Reactions: Reese286

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Maybe there is more to it? I already did the selecting clothes scene (proved in the phone) and still no poledance option for Heather. Or do I need to repeat the selecting clothes scene in *this* version to pick up new variables or something?
Yes, you need to repeat the cosplay costume selection scene in this version. Just as an FYI it is slightly different from before. After you see it the next time you see Heather in the bar the option to have her dance will be available.

can i have a save?ty
As stated numerous times before someone else's save file will be of no use to you as some of the scenes, events, appointments, etc. do not repeat. Play the game you can complete it in a few hours.

Nice looking game , but with 0 direction or hints its pretty useless, too bad I liked the renders, but after 30 mins of looking for anything meaningful to advance the game , I just deleted it.
So you deleted it, but 10 minutes later you are still lurking on this thread?!?!?!?

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
So where's the shop money (company favors?)? Is it possible to put the variables on the OP, under a spoiler button? That way people don't have to search through almost 300 pages of posts.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
It might take me a while to do that. Still working on Yvette and not the others are on the island. I might forget to post when I get there. Let me look at what I've missed and finish with Yvette first though and then make a list.
Forget that I asked that. It's much easier for me to find than for you. I can just do a code search for the sneaking checks.
I already found an easy way to work around it. I've added an additional parameter to the sneaking check, that let's you decide (when you succeeded) to fail on purpose.
This way I can add it almost anywhere without having to duplicate a lot of lines of text and stuff.
I still need to "activate" it for the calls where needed and adjust the text that follows accordingly. Should be ready to be included in the bug fix for 0.1.2.

On another note: I won't comment on some of the posts. The ones where you don't know whether you should laugh or cry :D

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes