Johnny26

Sep 19, 2018
@ Darkhound1 - thank you for this update. It was well worth the wait. I have played it for couple of hours and it has been great so far. I discovered almost all the scenes. Eva's lapdance is simply amazing. There is one smaller bug though. When you press H for the full screen during the breasts flash the picture cannot be displayed. Now I've just seen one smaller mistake in pdf table. In massage column + is added next to Natasha instead of Renee. Nonetheless great job and I am looking forward for future updates

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
As stated numerous times before someone else's save file will be of no use to you as some of the scenes, events, appointments, etc. do not repeat. Play the game you can complete it in a few hours.
Yea, we get it. You hate anyone posting a save and missing the epic grind-fest. But stop it with the 'Saves are no good bullshit _ Because if you get a save that is at the start of the update then you wont miss any new content.

Someone please post a working save from the beginning of the update and end this drama; Thanks.

Reactions: ahab18

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
So how much of the game is out?
Beside kiss, hug and walk on the beach i found nothing. Im sure there are events for characters but what triggers theme?

Jun 4, 2017
I missed the appointment with Aly to see her new swimsuit . Anyway to bring it back up and reschedule ? Or i just missed this event forever?
Actually, there is a way--a month and a half ago, @darkhound1 posted a console command to fix this.

Yea, we get it. You hate anyone posting a save and missing the epic grind-fest. But stop it with the 'Saves are no good bullshit _ Because if you get a save that is at the start of the update then you wont miss any new content.

Someone please post a working save from the beginning of the update and end this drama; Thanks.
. . . I've re-read this several times and I'm still not sure what you're saying here. Since there is no such thing as a "beginning of the update"--the game isn't linear; if you started from Day 1, you wouldn't have to go through all the content @darkhound1 had created through 0.1.1.1 to get to the new stuff--I can't tell what you want or what you think the problem is.

I think i can help you . I got this problem too and i found a way too solved this . This problem happen when you used cheat mod for maxed all stats , even with stats of all the girls
The problem is : your max strength is 10 , and all the girls are 100 . So when you maxed strength they gonna stronger than you 10 times and sure you can't handle their weight lol
Simple way to fix is just use the cheat mod and edit their max strength from 100 to 9 . Now you stronger than them and you can help them lift everything they want
Ummm . . . something's hinky here.

The girls are supposed to be on a 1-10 scale on strength, too, and some of them start down around 2 (which is why you get, for instance, the pull-up scene with Yvette). I don't know what the cheat mod does--never used it; never saw any reason to--but it sounds like it royally screws up the girls' stats somehow.

If you want to . . . adjust . . . the game to skip the grind, better just to use the console and the codes posted many times in this thread.

Reactions: Bantry

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
. . . I've re-read this several times and I'm still not sure what you're saying here. Since there is no such thing as a "beginning of the update"--the game isn't linear; if you started from Day 1, you wouldn't have to go through all the content @darkhound1 had created through 0.1.1.1 to get to the new stuff--I can't tell what you want or what you think the problem is.
Whats to understand? No its not linear but thats not the question is it? A Save will work to get a player past the grind _ at that point the character begins following the path the player using the save chooses. Seems to me the real beef is from the Dev _ he hates anyone loading a save and bypassing the grind.

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
I think i can help you . I got this problem too and i found a way too solved this . This problem happen when you used cheat mod for maxed all stats , even with stats of all the girls
The problem is : your max strength is 10 , and all the girls are 100 . So when you maxed strength they gonna stronger than you 10 times and sure you can't handle their weight lol
Simple way to fix is just use the cheat mod and edit their max strength from 100 to 9 . Now you stronger than them and you can help them lift everything they want
It works, thanks! now, to start working on the new version

Remember kids, never cheat again

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

Whats to understand? No its not linear but thats not the question is it? A Save will work to get a player past the grind _ at that point the character begins following the path the player using the save chooses. Seems to me the real beef is from the Dev _ he hates anyone loading a save and bypassing the grind.
Holiday Island can be a grind fest, but by using the built in console and cheat codes it can be avoided. Still as the developer clearly states on his Patreon page ...

• Holiday Island features completely non-linear gameplay, with a multitude of different options, random events and specialized encounters that will constantly surprise and entice the player to build his relationship with each of the girls surrounding him.
  • Just like in real life you will get hungry, horny, drunk and need to sleep! Winning over the hearts of all of these busty knockouts takes work!

So you can't see and experience everything without playing the game. Having played the game for a long time from much earlier releases I can tell you for a fact that if you use my 'Save' file you will never see the weight training with Alice or the pull up training with Yvette just to name two scenes. Why? Now read this part slowly and often until you comprehend it. The events DO NOT repeat, nor is there a way to trigger them again using any cheat codes or mods.

So play the game! By all means use the cheat codes to cut down the grind. Heck do a search for Walkthrough or Guide and you'll find one of each that are over two months old and do not contain anything on the last 2 or 3 releases or updates. Why? The game isn't that difficult or a grindfest by using the cheat codes, therefore people have come to the conclusion that it is more fun to just play the game and find and solve things for themselves.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Yup, I really hate everyone loading a save or using it...
That's why I went to all the trouble to create code that patches all the old save files to be used in the current version.... Sarcasm off
If you don't want to play the game, by all means don't play it. It's not like anyone is forcing you to do so.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
I get to see Yumiko scene at my first try. I didn't even know it was connected to Eva. I was just trying to get new Eva content. I really like new content i get in this update and still a lot to find.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Said it before, will say it again, use cheats but there is no point in using a save believe me.

@darkhound1:
I hope you will keep in mind though, about avoiding blueballing people, I think it can become a serious problem, maybe try poking your patreons about it, is a problem that the SU devs have begun to face only recently.

Reactions: Bantry

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
A lot said. For me I just play and get what I get then move on. My save worked perfectly from the point I ended and I very seldom use cheats. I have done cheats with some games only to keep my money up cuz of the grind to replace it.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
how do i trigger eva's elevator scenes?
Not sure there is a specific set of steps, but for me it triggered upon leaving the gym after I had done pull ups with Eva.

What's the console command for seeing Heather changing clothes? I triggered it once but it doesn't show as unlocked on the phone
No specific console code or cheat to trigger the cosplay costume trying on event. It happens when you go back to your room usually in the afternoon. You will need a 'small' breasted woman like Lacey, Renee, Brenda, etc. on the island as well.

hchinaski

May 1, 2017
No specific console code or cheat to trigger the cosplay costume trying on event. It happens when you go back to your room usually in the afternoon. You will need a 'small' breasted woman like Lacey, Renee, Brenda, etc. on the island as well.
On a real Murphy's Law scenario I stumbled upon it right after I wrote that post. Now to see if I manage to get the rest of Eva's events

carboy98

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure there is a specific set of steps, but for me it triggered upon leaving the gym after I had done pull ups with Eva.
That's all? Because after I do pull ups, our character says that he has to leave. Maybe there's a certain bikini/outfit she has to be wearing?

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes