Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
Interesting. You are the first to ask for more randomness. Most of the others would like to hand pick all of the girls

Eh, what can I say... I love little boobs, I love average boobs, I love big boobs. It's nice to have a mix. :)

Reactions: JPL

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Would love to see joy get some love or an npc that looks like her:). Joy in the 1st screenshot on page 1....love the look of her.

Spadge

Jun 4, 2017
Interesting. You are the first to ask for more randomness. Most of the others would like to hand pick all of the girls
I'm all for the randomness too. And force-add by default the ladies with the content ready, or it gets lonely out there.

Keep up the great work, I really like this one.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
When this game will be updated?
Here is a little heads up concerning release date of the next version.
Content creation for 0.0.6 alpha has been finished.
If I don't find any bugs or errors that prevent a release, you can expect the new version on the week end.
Was just 3 posts above yours ! even on the same page :)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
As promised, here is the new version (0.0.6 alpha) of my renpy game holiday island.

title.jpg butt contest1.jpg Tasks and quests.jpg amy_pool_play2_swim2.jpg Yvette_pool_sunbed_pose4_swim1.jpg Yvette_event_reception9.jpg

I didn't have as much time for the testing as I hoped. But I also didn't want to keep you waiting any longer.
Still the new version should be pretty stable. If you encounter any bugs or crashes, let me know.

As with previous version changes, unfortunately your old saves won't work in 0.0.6 alpha.
I mentioned it somewhere above, the focus character for 0.0.6alpha is Yvette, so make sure to pick her in order to get the most from this update. There are also new scenes for Amy (and also for some of the other girls.)
Here is a list for you with the "top content" girls
Yvette: 229 images and videos
Amy: 192 images and videos
Faye: 89 images and videos
Heather: 82 images and videos
Ivy: 64 images and videos
Jessica: 60 images and videos
Desire: 58 images and videos

Download links for windows and mac will be added as soon as the files are uploaded. I got a crappy internet connection, so it will take about an hour...

edit: finally upload worked
Windows version:
Mac version:

Last edited:

ratonius

Aug 2, 2017
:FeelsGoodMan: Many Thanks for this game darkhound1 and ...:FeelsGoodMan: :FeelsGoodMan:thx for the new version

YALNIZDENiZCi

Apr 24, 2017
As promised, here is the new version (0.0.6 alpha) of my renpy game holiday island.

View attachment 47705 View attachment 47706 View attachment 47708 View attachment 47709 View attachment 47710 View attachment 47711

I didn't have as much time for the testing as I hoped. But I also didn't want to keep you waiting any longer.
Still the new version should be pretty stable. If you encounter any bugs or crashes, let me know.

As with previous version changes, unfortunately your old saves won't work in 0.0.6 alpha.
I mentioned it somewhere above, the focus character for 0.0.6alpha is Yvette, so make sure to pick her in order to get the most from this update. There are also new scenes for Amy (and also for some of the other girls.)
Here is a list for you with the "top content" girls
Yvette: 229 images and videos
Amy: 192 images and videos
Faye: 89 images and videos
Heather: 82 images and videos
Ivy: 64 images and videos
Jessica: 60 images and videos
Desire: 58 images and videos

Download links for windows and mac will be added as soon as the files are uploaded. I got a crappy internet connection, so it will take about an hour...

edit: darn upload crashed several times now. Will be a bit longer unfortunately.
Just found out what's going on.. All the PCs are downloading a new windows update... great
Thank you very much bro.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes