UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everyone :)
I have another preview for you that shows the functionality to populate the frames in the new player room.
How does it work?
  • You click on the "frame" button that is directly above the "off" button
  • Doing so will show a blue frame overlaying the image
  • Now you can use the "zoom" and "arrow" buttons to resize and move the frame around, until you have it perfectly set to show the girl off the way you want to.
  • You can also adjust the brightness to make the three images a better match. To do that, use the "brigghtness" buttons bellow the "right arrow".
  • After that you click on one of the three picture frame buttons "L" for left, "M" for middle and "R" for right frame.
  • That's it
The player room also got some upgrades, so it doesn't look so empty and uninhabited any more.

Last one for today shows the MC after taking a hot shower in his new bathroom:

As always, enjoy the previews. I hope you like them
Feel free to post a comment or two :)
Darkhound

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I want to put the pictures of Joy that Yumiko showed me on the wall. Don't think I can do that.

D

Deleted member 1061797

So let's see, seems like you need to buy Amy some lingerie and then go visit her. What part of that isn't clear?
But there is no lingerie in the shop.
Where could i find that?

lcp

May 1, 2017
Is anyone able to start a new game, either on 1.3.2 or 1.3.3?
Because ME NOT. Fresh install, tested in full screen and windowed. Loading and converting old safes works fine though.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is anyone able to start a new game, either on 1.3.2 or 1.3.3?
Because ME NOT. Fresh install, tested in full screen and windowed. Loading and converting old safes works fine though.
Does ME NOT refer to your inability to search this thread for the answer? This has only been answered two dozen or more times. Last four lines of your Traceback -
Windows-8-6.2.9200​
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929​
Holiday Island 0.1.3.2
Sat Dec 08 22:07:27 2018​

Hard to believe I know, but you did the update install incorrectly as it should read Holiday Island 0.1.3.3. Now go here and download the update and follow the install instructions.

Reactions: saravanan

lcp

May 1, 2017
Does ME NOT refer to your inability to search this thread for the answer? This has only been answered two dozen or more times. Last four lines of your Traceback -
Windows-8-6.2.9200​
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929​
Holiday Island 0.1.3.2
Sat Dec 08 22:07:27 2018​

Hard to believe I know, but you did the update install incorrectly as it should read Holiday Island 0.1.3.3. Now go here and download the update and follow the install instructions.
Even harder to believe but the patch is installed, the game is just declaring itself as 0.1.3.2

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Even harder to believe but the patch is installed, the game is just declaring itself as 0.1.3.2
Then you have installed the patch incorrectly. My advice, delete everything, follow the posted link to get the original 01.3.2 download and then the 0.1.3.3 update and try again. When I say delete everything, I mean everything! Copy your saves folder to another drive, usb stick whatever. Delete any Holiday Island folder and don't forget the one under C:\users\[your name]\appdata\roaming\renpy. Once all that is deleted you can perform a clean install. Afterwards you can copy your saves folder back into the game folder.

Reactions: junior366

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Just want tell 1.3.3 from OP didnt work, always crash.
Holiday Island 0.1.3.3 beta work ok, please put a DL link on OP.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes