Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
It's just as annoying to see the people constantly saying to use the search as it is the inane questions.
Fine, make you a deal. You get them to stop posting the same inane questions over and over, (sometimes within hours of each other) especially when they have been answered multiple times and I'll stop posting the GIF file saying use search.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Totally unrelated to HI, but find the two posts above pretty funny.

Oct 29, 2017 4 posts, 0 likes
Oct 24, 2017 892 posts, 872 likes

We all start at 1/0, but man, that must have been 5 busy days :p (or perhaps Bantry contributes, there is that chance too of course)

Reactions: Bantry

soulreaper777

Jan 15, 2018
Just another topic. First of all, thank you DH for that game and the work you do. So, after i managed to finish the Aly quest (3
trophies - pose toplesss, got the last teenage photo)- man, she is so hot, i think she is ready for some actions now. How about Aly tf, bj or even have sex with her? Would be great, just my opinion.....

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Being a sex game and all, I'd expect super good odds on Aly doing (most of) that.

Buuuuut being the month after a series of 4 huge Patreon polls pointing to other girls, December/January is probably not looking too hot for Aly.

But speaking off Busty++. Faye on the other hand. Good odds there. In fact, I plan to trade Santa some Milk and Cookies for Faye in my Christmas stockings this year.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Being a sex game and all, I'd expect super good odds on Aly doing (most of) that.

Buuuuut being the month after a series of 4 huge Patreon polls pointing to other girls, December/January is probably not looking too hot for Aly.

But speaking off Busty++. Faye on the other hand. Good odds there. In fact, I plan to trade Santa some Milk and Cookies for Faye in my Christmas stockings this year.
Does Yvette know you have these plans for Faye? Just asking in case an 'accident' befalls you while you are sleeping.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Does Yvette know you have these plans for Faye? Just asking in case an 'accident' befalls you while you are sleeping.
Well ... funny story that.

Yvette wanted something soft and warm to cuddle up to.
I assume she meant a teddy bear

But seeing that Darkhound has not introduced one into the game yet, I am betting that Faye will cover the soft and warm parts.

So as I see it,

- I sacrificed my Milk and Cookies (which will make Santa happy)
- for Yvette (which will make her happy)
- and Christmas being the time of sharing, should result in Yvette sharing Faye, with me (yeah ... :))

Santa said HOHOHO when I explained it.

I am a bit in doubt if that counts as a "Damn straight!" or "All your cookies belongs to me!"
But the high five and hug I also got, gives me some confidence that he approves.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
But the high five and hug I also got, gives me some confidence that he approves.
So just so we're all the on the same page ...
Santa gave you a high five and Yvette and/or Faye, maybe both, gave you a hug.
Yeah, you should be able to make it until New Year's at least.

Reactions: junior366

Bard

May 1, 2017
Guys do you know when next update will be avaliable? Cant find nothing on his patreon page .... but maybe I am blind :(

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
You are not blind, updates are not announced with dates far in advance.
It is usually informed within the same week or, more normal, a few days in advance.

But generally speaking the larger updates are in 4 to 5 week intervals.

Christmas and New Year coming up, so I'd guess that we'd either see a content drop just before christmas (3 to 4 weeks since last) or a larger one some time after new year (6+ weeks, but it is holiday season after all).

Guessing mind you. So all I can say with any reasonable certainty is that it will be worth the wait, as that has been the case so far without fail for more than a year :)

Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Guys do you know when next update will be avaliable? Cant find nothing on his patreon page .... but maybe I am blind :(
You are not blind, updates are not announced with dates far in advance.
It is usually informed within the same week or some days.

But generally speaking the larger updates are in 4 to 5 week intervals.

Christmas and New Year coming up, so I'd guess that we'd either see a content drop just before christmas (3 to 4 weeks since last) or a larger one some time after new year (6+ weeks, but it is holiday season after all).

Guessing mind you. So all I can say with any reasonable certainty is that it will be worth the wait, as that has been the case so far without fail for more than a year :)
Well it is not an exact date, but there is this bit of information.
Estimated release dates:
0.1.4.0 beta --> no date yet - very late 2018 or early 2019

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes