Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
how do i get scene with heather and Jessica at the beach topless? please help
Try a simple search of this thread. You'll get 3 pages of results. You don't even have to open all of them. Just read the opening sentence in the description. If you still can't figure it out, then you can open one or two for the answer.

Reactions: junior366

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
finally managed to catch up with all events. Didn't get all random sexting pictures but I don't care

Reactions: Bantry

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Yeah .. sorry for not reading 363 pages long forum .. maybe if so many ppl got this problem that they "cant read" put it somewhere where they will see it ,, not hide it in small spoiler .. just saying ;) tho thanks guyz for help .)
Or use this thing called Patreon where it is described in great detail, since 25th of november, offered for free and such other details,

Page 1, 6 posts down. So thats 363 pages saved right there.
, first link in it has the exact error message and the rest is the fix

Or if that is too much scrolling to do, there is of course the front page, first things one meet.

So it it with some reason people here thinks it involves not reading.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Or use this thing called Patreon where it is described in great detail, since 25th of november, offered for free and such other details,

Page 1, 6 posts down. So thats 363 pages saved right there.
, first link in it has the exact error message and the rest is the fix

Or if that is too much scrolling to do, there is of course the front page, first things one meet.

So it it with some reason people here thinks it involves not reading.
If the problem is reading in general my plan for solving problems above won't work. If you don't read you can't get past step 1 :(

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How do you download files with .7z and .rar
Use your browser. Any of them can download the file. Now if you want to know how to open them, search is your friend. Google 7-Zip or WinRAR. Don't like Google? Use whichever search engine you prefer.

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Didn't realize how long I left this game for, missed so much and the search function sucks. Trying to use it to not ask questions that have been answered a million times over, but 99% of the time I find someone who asked the question, but they were eitehr ignored or told to use the search. If only people just used teh search to begin with and stopped asking the same damn thinsg a million times

igneus

Feb 20, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'locations/loc__main.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\self\island\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\self\island\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\self\island\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\self\island\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 672, in script
�G����<Oܹ���G@�A�N[�r���Sz{�������!�鱵���nR�+6����0��0�f2�( �k�D[_O煃���5� F�*s�Q�����4'x ���sqN�C��@�}�o�`���yA1F/��yA����J�2<�\� *r-�to���=r|��Tb���T9w����A̦��0�J0�q=m` �b��� �� ��
File "D:\self\island\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1859, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\self\island\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1847, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\self\island\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.2-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 179, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\self\island\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2724, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\self\island\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\self\island\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\self\island\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3148, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\self\island\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2065, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\self\island\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\self\island\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "D:\self\island\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "D:\self\island\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "D:\self\island\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "D:\self\island\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.2-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'locations/loc__main.jpg'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Holiday Island 0.1.3.2
Wed Dec 12 18:12:20 2018

#darkhound1

it happened right at the beginning when you see brenda on the plane. for some reason i can't even play. i deleted the game and re-downloaded it and it does the same every time

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Holiday Island 0.1.3.2

it happened right at the beginning when you see brenda on the plane. for some reason i can't even play. i deleted the game and re-downloaded it and it does the same every time
There's your problem you tried to play the game. Should have stopped with deleting it and moving on to another game. Solitaire sounds like a nice game. Still confused? Try this.

Riley Nig

Dec 11, 2017
It's not based on day, it's connected to a quest with Eva so do her events.
Right, so ive had Eva win the comp and had that date in my room, but i have not had her tell me about the breast enchancement but i do have the quest. I have full relationship points with her as well. What do i do?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Right, so ive had Eva win the comp and had that date in my room, but i have not had her tell me about the breast enchancement but i do have the quest. I have full relationship points with her as well. What do i do?
Take a hike. Or a walk. Preferably with her. Even better if it is on the beach.

Reactions: junior366

siben

Jun 22, 2018
Hello everyone ;

And thank you for this amazing game!

My questions are ;

1- How to give the battery to Jessica? (I bought it)

2- How to have 3 rewards per week with Aly?

3- How to have the subdermal implant of Faye?

Thank you !!

207500_hi-nfanive.gif Heather.gif

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hello everyone ;

And thank you for this amazing game!

My questions are ;

1- How to give the battery to Jessica? (I bought it)

2- How to have 3 rewards per week with Aly?

3- How to have the subdermal implant of Faye?

Thank you !!
1- she has to do maid service. At least that is the only way I got it to work. And then spend time waiting in your room for her.

2- hug her more than others girls in a week and let her win the T-shirt and butt contests.

3- like for any other girl, visit the doctor and ask her.

siben

Jun 22, 2018
1- she has to do maid service. At least that is the only way I got it to work. And then spend time waiting in your room for her.

2- hug her more than others girls in a week and let her win the T-shirt and butt contests.

3- like for any other girl, visit the doctor and ask her.
But Faye is the doctor !

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes